Status: Comments = Updates

I Can't Stay Away

Chapter 4

I was sitting in class, waiting for the bell to ring. It was my last class. Finally.
I kept thinking about Derek the whole time. I haven’t seen him since History. I haven’t seen him like he said. Yet, he didn’t promise it or anything. But I hope he meant it.

My thought were interrupted, like always, by the bell. Thank God.
I put away my stuff, grabbed my backpack and made my way out of the classroom. As I walked down the hall I heard my name being called.
I heard HIS voice.

“Kelly!”

I turned around looking for him. And spotted him walking my way, with that gorgeous smile of his.

“Hey” he said when he got to me.

“Hey” I mimicked.

“So, when do you think we should start working on our music project?” he asked, his smile not fading.

“Umm…” I was not sure. It was due next week, but…..

“I was thinking we could start today. Plus we could get to know each other some more” he suggested.

“Sure. Where? Your place or mine?” I asked, not really caring about his answer. I was just hoping to spent some more time with him, and like he said, get to know each other some more.

“How about mine? I could show you around on the way”

“Ok, sure. Let’s go then” I told him, and we both started heading towards the main doors.

We made a few stops at some places on the way to his house. Like the park. And the drugstore, where we bought some candies and energy drinks.

As we walked out of the drugstore with our recently purchased items he asked “So are you taken?”

“Um, excuse me?” I was really surprised by his question and quite honestly wasn’t expecting it.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked serious and curious, looking at me with those breath taking eyes of his.

“Um, no. Not really” I told him, not meeting his gaze.

“Good” he murmured maybe a bit too loud.
But I didn’t say anything. Instead we just walked in silence to his house

When we got to his house, it was already dark outside. He took out a key from his pocket and unlocked the front door. Apparently his parents weren’t home.

“Um, my room’s upstairs…” he said as he headed to the stairs.

I followed him up the stairs and into his room. It was black. Well the walls, the ceiling was white. The floor was covered in black tiles. He had several posters of some bands I liked too, like Fall out Boy and Black Veil Brides.

“Wow your room is so perfect” I said admiring all of his books on the shelves above his desk.

“Um, thanks. Come here” he said sitting on his bed and patting the spot next to him.

I did as I was told and sat down.

“Listen, I know we just met and all, but I like you.” he confessed, looking me straight in the eyes.

“You like me?” I asked confused. “How? You don’t even know me” I added after he nodded, answering my first question.

“I don’t know. I just do. And yeah, your right. I don’t know you. But I would love to. I would love to see if your as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside” he said grabbing hold of my hands.

“I…I gotta go” I said, as I moved away my hands from his hold, stood up, grabbed my stuff and headed down the stairs, out of his house and into the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I acknowledged the fact that I was completely lost after 10 minutes of walking non-stop and not recognizing any of the houses nor the street names.. I knew my house couldn’t be to far away. I just couldn’t figure out which way I was supposed to go. I gave up and sat on the edge of the sidewalk. I couldn’t be lost. I couldn’t.

But I was.

I check the time on my phone.

9:47 pm.

My parents would be back from work in less then 15 minutes.

I closed my eyes, and I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Soon enough I was crying uncontrollably.

A few minutes later I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.

“Kelly? Are you ok?” asked a voice I recognized from earlier this morning.

I looked up and saw Andy.
My neighbor.

“No” I said in tears, while trying to control my sobbing.

“Here. Let’s get you home” he offered his hand, and I took it.

As he helped me stand up I tripped ,on who knows what, and he lost balance. I landed on top of him and he landed on someone’s lawn.

“I’m sorry” I said quickly embarrassed .

He laughed. “No problem. I tend to be irresistible” he pointed out smirking.

“Well, what a jerk” I said laughing.

I soon got up and offered him my hand. He took it. And we started heading “home”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, here we are”

“Yeah, just in time” I said as I saw my parents car park in the driveway.

“Well, I should go now” I told him.

“Yeah, of course. See ya around” he said winking.

I watched as he walked into his house.
I turned around and saw my mom make her way towards me.

“Hey honey. How was your first day? I see you made a new friend” she said the last part, quiet obviously getting the wrong idea.

“Yeah, my day was ok, I guess. And yeah I made two new friends” I told her.

“I’m glad sweetie. Come on let’s go inside, it’s getting chilly out here” she said and wrapped her arm around me as we made our way into the house.

Later that night after having dinner and telling my mom all the details about my day, well no all of them….
I headed upstairs to put on my Pjs. As I was stripping I heard someone whistle. I looked around confused as of where it came from, but froze when I looked out my opened window.

“Oh my God!!” I yelled as I tried to cover myself with something. I failed terribly and ended putting on my Hello Kitty Pajamas.

“Well, Hello Kittyyyy” Andy yelled out his window after whistling once more.

“What are you doing?!” I asked him, trying not to yell. The last thing I wanted was for my parents and the whole neighborhood to hear our “conversation”.

“Going over” he said as he started exiting his room, but not through his door.

Seconds later Andy was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling while humming along to a song I recognized.

“Oh my God! You know that song?” I exclaimed while sitting on the chair next to my desk.

“Who doesn’t?” he said sitting up and smiling at me.

I had to look away. That smile was to much.

“So, I saw you leaving school with some guy” he stated expecting some kind of explanation.

“Yeah, so?” I asked him but added quickly “Wait what? What are you stalking me or something?” I asked laughing a bit.

“No….” he said as he stood up. Oh no not that smirk.

“Why? You want me to stalk you?” he asked coming closer.

“No, as a matter of fact I don’t” I said and turned around in the chair facing my computer.

I looked for the MSN icon on the desktop and double clicked it.
Soon enough I was logged in and was instantly greeted by….Jake.
Oh my God, I had forgotten about him!! How could such thing have happened!?
Jake, my best friend, my future husband.

Well, in my dreams at least.

And God were those dreams nice.

“Oooh, who’s Jake?” I heard Andy say from behind.

“My best friend” I told him, and typed greeting him.

Seconds later after I send him my “what’s up?” message, I had a video call request. I accepted way too quick, forgetting Andy was right behind me.

“Hey!!” I said as soon as the connection was established.

“Hey…..who’s the dude?” Jake sounded concerned.

“Oh…that’s Andy…my neighbor, who just happened to come through my window without my permission” I explained while sending Andy a glare.

“Ok, well hi Andy….um so Kels how was your day?” he asked trying to ignore Andy fooling around with my iPod in the background.

“Pretty good. I met this guy…..” I started telling him but he interrupted me.

“Uhh, another guy” he asked more then worried.

“Yeah, well…we got assigned this project for music and he showed me around town before….” I wasn’t sure if I should even mention that I went to his house, for Jake’s sake.

“….he walked me home. He was really nice. And well Andy here is…..”

“Yeah, it’s ok. You don’t have to explain me anything about him, I can see him fooling around with your stuff. Anyway I gotta go now, I have to…..um…..do homework yeah. But hey, I’ll call you tomorrow ok?”

“Yeah, sure. Bye.”

“Bye, I miss you so much”

“Me too”

And with that we ended our video call.

As soon as Jake logged of so did I.

I turned around and saw Andy staring at me with the stupid smirk plastered on his face.

“What?” I asked worried. He was really starting to freak me out.

“Nothing…” he said as he came as close as possible to me, before adding “it’s just that your so beautiful” he said touching my cheek softly with his finger. I immediately blushed, because of his comment.

He noticed, and as if on purpose he lean even more closer, leaving only a few inches between us.
He moved his eyes towards my lips and started leaning in even more……
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanx 4 reading!
Please let me know if you like the story so far, and if you want me to keep writing it...
Plz comment and rate.
And subscribe 2!!

Thanks 2
XdieXanotherXdayX
for the comment, it means alot =D

I'll try my best to post as often as I can.
=)