Status: Comments = Updates

I Can't Stay Away

Chapter 5

It was gonna happen.

Andy was going to kiss me…..

But didn’t.

A knock on my door stopped that from happening.

“Kelly, someone’s here to see you!” I heard my mom yell from the other side of my bedroom door.

“Well, I better go” Andy said starting to walk towards my window.
“Um, ok” I said

“I’ll see you tomorrow then” he said as he made his way to his house through the window.

“Yeah” I murmured even though he obviously couldn’t here me.

I closed my window and went downstairs to see who was responsible for making Andy leave and not kiss me the way I was wanting him to do.

“Derek?” I said/asked when I saw him sitting with my parents in the living room.

“Hey, Kelly. I wanted to see you and apologize for what happened earlier today” he said sounding very sincere.

As he said this I looked at my parents who were trying to pretend they weren’t paying attention to our just started conversation, but were failing terribly.

“Um…we can go to my room to talk if you want” I said as I started heading up the stairs not evening waiting for his answer.

But I heard him follow close behind and for some reason smiled to myself.

I closed the door behind him to make sure my parents wouldn’t hear our conversation.

“Wow you have a really nice room” he said looking around.

“Umm…thanks” I said as I headed towards my bed.

“So….” I added as I sat down on the edge of my bed.

“Oh, yeah I wanted to say I’m sorry for what happened earlier today. And I’m really hoping you can forgive me. It really wasn’t my intention to make you uncomfortable” he said with a quite sorry look.

“Yeah, it’s ok. I really shouldn’t have left just like that either. After all you were so nice to me and all, I’m the one who should be apologizing, not you” I said standing up.

“Oh, so we’re cool?” he asked, a pleading smile appearing on his face

“Yeah” I said as I watched him take a few steps closer and wrap me in a way too tight hug

A few seconds later he let go.

“Well, I better get going” he said with a sad look on his face

“Ok, well maybe we can walk to school together tomorrow” I suggested, and as soon as I did I saw a smile appear on his face.

“Ok, yeah. I’ll come by a few minutes earlier and we’ll walk….. together” he said giving me one more hug and then leaving me thinking.
Something told me that my idea of “together” was different from his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, I'm really sorry,
please let me know if you liked it so I'll make the next one longer, and give me ideas if you want too,

Thanks sooo much 4 reading I hope you liked it.
Comment, rate, subscribe!!!
Thanks =)