Status: Comments = Updates

I Can't Stay Away

Chapter 7

* A week later*

I got use to my new life in my new town. And to my new crazy BFF Derek.
But that doesn’t mean Jake isn’t my BFF anymore, it’s just that I need one who I can see and talk to in person. So I’m really grateful for having Derek.

Today it’s my birthday by the way, so I’m not going to school. Of course my mom knows and she’s ok with it. Derek is not going either cause he’s coming over to spend the day with me. I should get dressed just in case he shows up, I don’t wanna be in my pjs when he gets here.

------

After I took a shower and got dressed I went downstairs to eat something.
Just as I was taking a sip of my orange juice I heard the doorbell ring.
My parents weren’t home cause they had to work today, so I had to get up and see who it was myself.
Of course I knew it was Derek.

But when I opened the door I was more then surprised.
In a good way that is.

“Jakey! I said wrapping him in a really tight hug.

“Kels!!” he said tightening his grip around.

And boy did it feel good to be in his arms. Especially after such a long time.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him once he pulled away.

“Well it’s your birthday and I wanted to surprise you. So HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!” he said hugging me one more and after he let go he kissed me!!
Not on the lips.
But he was pretty damn close!!

“Aww!!! Jakey this is the best brithday present I could have asked for. Wait. No. It’s even better then that! You’re the best Jake!!” I said smiling like crazy. And I’m pretty sure I was blushing a little too.

I let him in and we had breakfast together, while he told me how he convinced his parents to come.

“What? Your moving here?!” I asked way too excited.

“Yupp. My dad got a job around here and convinced my mom to move and well I helped with that too” he said smiling and……oh……is he blushing?

“Wow that’s great! And where are you gonna live?” I asked

“Umm…..just guess….” he asked with a way too obvious smile

“I don’t know where??”

“Right in front!!” he said with excitement and hugged me again.

“Oh my god, are you serious?!”

“Yeah, I am!!”

“Oh my god, oh my god…!!!”

We both hugged each other and jumped of excitement for a while.

“In fact there bringing our stuff to the house tomorrow. So I was wondering if I could sleepover tonight” he asked blushing.

“Of course you can Jake!!!”

We kept jumping around of excitement for the next few minutes.

Until I heard the doorbell ring, again.

“I’ll get it” yelled Jake as he ran to the front door.

“Heyy!! It’s my house, not yours!” I yelled laughing and followed behind

When Jake opened the door I saw Derek standing there with some flowers and a teddy bear with a bow on it.

“Hey Derek!” I greeted and hugged him.

“Hey birthday girl!” he said hugging me.

“Happy Birthday” he said once I pulled away.

He handed me the flowers and the bear.

“Awww!!!! This is soooo cute, thanks” I said smiling.

The three of us walked in the house and sat in the couch to watch some tv.

“So who are you?” Derek asked Jake all of the sudden,

“Her BFF” he said smiling somehow proudly.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah really. And who are you”

“Her boyfriend” answered Derek smirking,

“What?!” I yelled as I looked at Derek.

“Is he really your boyfriend?” asked Jake, his smile now gone.

“No of course not” I told him laughing

“She right I‘m not her boyfriend……yet….” added Derek

I punch him softly on the arm while laughing some more.

.”Shut up” I said still laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it
I'll post more later

PLease tEll mE What u think.
Leave comments, subscribe and rate!!
Thanks so much for reading.