Status: Comments = Updates

I Can't Stay Away

Chapter 8

“So what do you guys wanna do?” I asked as I turned off the TV.

“Umm…Kelly can I talk to you for a minute….in private” Jake said to me as he stood up from the couch.

“Yeah, sure” I said and leaded the way to the kitchen.

“What’s up?” I asked a little worried he didn’t seem happy at all.

“What’s up? What’s up with that guy?” he asked referring to Derek.

“Who? Derek?”

“Yes him!” he said raising his voice a little.

“Woah, calm down Jake. What the hell is your problem!”

“My problem? My problem is that I thought you and I were best friends…..forever” he said his tone much softer now and his gaze seem to get lost in the wall behind me.

“We are Jake. We’re BFFs, and you know that. And well yes the fact the I moved away was gonna change things a bit, it was quite obvious. But you’re here now, so, calm down.”

He didn’t look at me, he kept his gaze still and firm on the wall. God how I envy that wall at this moment. I would give what ever it took to have him stare at ME. Stare at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

I just can’t help it, I get lost in them, I love to look at them, stare at them.
Just as I was getting lost in his eyes, I saw a tear appear on the edge of one of them and slide down his left cheek.

“Jakey, are you crying?” I asked even though it must have been the most stupid thing to have done since I was STARING at him!

He didn’t answer, instead he launched himself to me, he hugged me.
Aww, poor Jake I had made him cry. I was a terrible friend for doing that. I really don’t deserve him as a friend. But I have him as my Best Friend. So I might at least take care for him and appreciate him.

So I’ll do that. I’ll spend my free time with him, I’ll forget about Derek, And Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Sorry for the wait, I had no idea of what to write, I hope you like this chapter, though I really didn't but it was all I could think of. I would really appreciate comments, thanks for reading!
-Angel =)