Status: Comments = Updates

I Can't Stay Away

Chapter 9

~Next Day~

I woke up a bit late today since it was Saturday.
I was gonna spend the day with Jake at his new house, right in front of mine.
God! I’m so happy I can’t even believe it. Jake, my BFF, and future husband, just moved in front of my house. This really was destiny, we’re really meant to be.

As soon as I got up, I grabbed some clean clothes and took a quick shower, hurrying as much as I could to go see Jake.

I crossed the street and stood on his porch. I was about to knock on the door when I heard someone yell at me

“Heyy babe, whatcha doin’?!”

I turned around and saw Andy on the sidewalk, grinning.
He started to move my way, crossing the street, and….
Now he was standing on the porch with me.

“Umm, hey Andy” I had no idea what to do.

Andy was gonna say something when all of the sudden the front door opened and Jake stood there, staring at Andy.

“Hey Niki” he said now smiling sweetly at me.

“Hey Jake”

Now what?
Why the hell did Andy had to show up and ruin everything.

“Um, this is Andy, my neighbor”

“Your neighbor too now”

There was an awkward silence before Andy said

“Ok, well I guess I’ll see you around Jake…..bye Nicole” he said winking at me and then turning around and leaving.

Jake just looked at me with a look that said ’that guy is crazy’.
Before telling me to come in.

“Wow, Jake your new house is so…..pretty” I said taking a look around.

“Nicole, it’s practically empty” he said laughing.

“Yeah I guess” I laughed too.

“So, when are you starting school?”

“Um, I think this Monday, my mom’s trying to get me in some of your classes, so I‘ll at least know someone”

“Right, but hey you know Derek too. I’m sure that if you guys talk a bit you’ll get to know each other better. I’m sure you two have some things in common”

“Yeah, like what?”

“Umm, I don’t know…”

“You?”

“Jake, please. Just talk to him, I would really appreciate it if you guys got along.” I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

“There’s the Jake I know. Always smiling, come here!”
He walked to me and I embraced him.

While we hugged I thought about lots of things. But most importantly when was I gonna tell him how I truly feel about him?

“I love you” I heard him whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay update!
Sorry for taking like forever to update this
and for how short it is.
But please comment! Comments make me happy
and inspire me to write more and longer chapters!!
Thanks for reading.
Subscribe if you haven't =)