Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 20

@--}-- same day but in Bryans pov
“Ring! Ring!”

“Shut up phone! Ugh..” That mean phone just has to start talking to me when I’m tired and just want to sleep. “Hello…ohh hey Eli…no I wasn’t doing anything…really?!…you need a distraction? Well I can be a very good distraction“ Its too bad he couldn’t see my eyes wiggling,” …. Hehe ok I’ll be over in….no! I do not take longer than a girl! Ok bye!”

“Ohhh my word!! Yessss!” I jumped out of my bed, well tried to but my foot got caught in the blanket which tripped me and made me fall on my face with a loud thud.
“Snupid blankets…your all just jealous cause I get to hang out with Eli today!”

“Bryan honey are you talking to your blankets again? And what are you doing on the floor?” My mom well my adoptive mom stood staring at me from my door holding a basket of clothes.

“Maybe…umm I fell,… mom is it okay if I go over to a friends house?”

“Sure sweetie…which friend is it?” I blushed, which immediately caused her to laugh and know who I was talking about. “I see, your going to Elias’s house…well sweetie… good luck.” As she said those last words she smiled, winked and shut my door. My new parents were so cool, they didn’t care I liked boys, they didn’t beat me, they actually cared about me.

“Well today I’m gonna make myself look extra good…I’m going to get Eli cause I think I.. love … him. Yeah I do love him…ever since the day I first met him.” My words suddenly transported me to the past, to my old life, to the day I met Eli and his friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok hope u like! made it 2 20! woot!