Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 28

@--}-- Bryan pov

Hmmm…search search, gotta find a song. Ohh I love this song! I turned up the volume and jumped on the bed. “I wanna boy with lips like morphine…knock me out every time they touch me.” I jumped off the bed and ran around the room doing my guitar thing. “I want a boy with lips like morphine, blow a kiss that leaves me gasping. I wanna feel that lightning strike me and burn me down, knock me out! Knock me out cause I’ve waited all my life to be here with you tonight!” I jumped in the air and ended up knocking over Eli’s computer chair. “Knock me out again!”

“Bryan! Stop destroying my room!” I laughed as Eli yelled at me from the kitchen.

“Maybe!” Ohh I know what I’m going to do! I turned the volume on as loud as it could go and grabbed a drumstick thingy, yes my awesome Eli plays the drums and he rocks! I changed the song first. “ Your something special, something that I have never seen!”
“Bryan I can hear that music all the way down here!” I laughed and ran out the door, singing the whole time.

“I wanna kiss you, do I? I wanna seal the deal, your something that I wanna touch and feel! Faalllll don’t cha wanna fall from a star! You know that heavens not that far from a star! Oh baby dream about it!” I ran down the stairs and jumped on the couch, holding the drumstick thing to my mouth. “Faallll don’t cha really wanna fall from a star!” Eli came over to me and laughed, handing me my poptart but before I could grab it he pulled it away. I pouted and sat on the floor with my hands out stretched, waiting for my poptart. “I want my poptart!”

“You can have it when you stop singing and stay quiet.”

“But you know I can’t! Your such a meanie!” He laughed and started eating MY poptart. “Noooo!” I lunged for the poptart and tackled Eli to the ground. He didn’t think I’d pounce on him so I caught him by surprise, haha I’m so cool. I sat on him and ate my poptart.
“Bryan get off me or I’m going to eat you!” I squeaked but leaned in close to his face and whispered.

“Is that a threat? Or a promise?” I winked at him and giggled when he blushed. “I think I’ll stay right here!” I bounced up and down and laughed when I heard him groan. “Ohh I love this song! Come on Eli we can try and move to this one!” I jumped up and ran to his room pulling Eli with me. “Okay Eli relax and feel the music, like a wave! Let it carry you away. Come on Eli at least sway, move!” I bit my lip but reached out and put my hands on his waist, moving them in time with the music.

“Okay…okay…” Eli shifted uncomfortably but soon relaxed and actually put his arms on my shoulders!

I started blushing when the music started getting louder and I started quietly singing the words. “ Your so close but still a world away, what I’m dying to say is that I’m crazy for you…touch me once and you’ll know its true…I never wanted anyone like this, its all brand new you’ll feel it in my kiss…I’m crazy for you…” I took in a couple breaths, my heart began racing with the words I spoke. “E-Eli…?”

“Uh huh…yeah BryBry?”

“A-are y-you listening t-to the s-song?”

“Why are stuttering? Yeah I’m listening…why?”

“The l-lyrics r-remind m-me of h-how I I f-feel…about… y-you.” I turned away from him and looked at the floor. I can’t believe I just told him! I started walking to his door but didn’t make it cause something tripped me and I fell on my face. “Owwww!” I looked up to see Eli grinning down at me as he sat next to me.

“Well BryBry according to that song…I’ll feel something in your kiss…”
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe i've got something up my sleeves...and you'll never know!
ok songs i've used:
i like it- Enrique iglesias (probably spelled that wrong)
Lips like Morphine- Kill Hannah
Fall from a Star- Kill Paradise
Crazy for You- New Found Glory

Hehe i love these songs!