Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 29

@--}-- Eli pov

I laughed at Bryan’s shocked expression and pulled him into my lap, wrapping my arms around his small waist. “Bryan, I’ve umm…been feeling different about you-”

“D-different how?” He looked up at me with pleading eyes, eyes that were silently asking whether or not I really liked him.

“You make me happy and now I get…butterflies whenever I’m around you…”

“Hehe aww! I always get butterflies when I’m around you…” He giggled and blushed and looked down at his fingers. I gently lifted his chin with my finger and smiled at his rosy pink cheeks as I slowly leaned closer to him. My heart felt as if it were beating a hundred miles per hour, and it seemed as if the closer we got the faster it went. Our lips were now just a couple of centimeters away, I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I inched myself closer to him but was surprised when he smashed his lips to mine. I see he isn’t very patient.

We moved our lips in time to each other and wrapped our arms around each others waists. I loved the feeling of his small, soft lips on mine, the taste of skittles on those lips.

“Eeeeeelii ahh!!” We both jumped away from each other and looked at the person standing at my door with a huge grin on her face. “Ahh!! Oh my jellybeans! Teddy Bear! Come here!”

“Nat! What are you doing in my house?”

“I came to hang out with my buds! But I didn’t know you two were…” She laughed and jumped up and down like a maniac, Bryan hid behind me blushing like madman as Nathan walked in my room.

“What’s going on here?”

“These two love birds hooked up! I caught them swapping spit just a second ago!” Nathan raised an eyebrow at us and laughed as Bryan and I both blushed.

“Nat! Shut up!” I jumped up and threw a pillow at her but missed and hit the bear instead. Hitting the Bear just ended up with an all out pillow war between everyone. But with a smile on his face I couldn’t help it, I grabbed Bryan by the waist and brought him towards me. He tripped and wrapped his arms around my neck to keep himself up and I took this chance to connect our lips, who knew skittles could taste so good?
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me wht u think?