Please...Try to Live on Without Me

32

Bryans pov
“I can help you show Bob to the door…” I ran my hands down Eli’s chest and giggled when he groaned.

“Alright time to break this up. I do not want to see you two get anything on while were here at the movies. Now Bryan you just made my Eli ,hehe, get an unneeded visit from his friend Bob so umm…” Eli pouted as Nate and Nat laughed at him. “He needs to go get rid of his friend while we save him a seat and get some snacks and no you can’t go with him.” I frowned as Nat dragged me away from my Eli as he went to the bathroom.

As soon as we sat in our seats and got all comfy Eli showed up and I squealed in happiness as he sat next to me and grabbed my hand. I almost died when he leaned over and kissed me.

“Nuh uh no, you two can wait till you get home.” I pouted at her and gave her my puppy eyes. She sighed and threw popcorn at my head. “Fine go ahead and kiss but I don’t want to hear any distracting sounds!”

Eli let out a loud moan that made me giggle and blush and made the people around us turn and stare. Nat growled and turned to look at me. I squealed when she lunged at me.

“Bryan! What did I tell you?!” My eyes widened as she stood up.

“It wasn’t me! I swear!” She lunged at me again and I stood up and ran down the stairs. I could hear Nate and Eli laughing as Nat ran after me. I squeaked loudly and dodged people as they walked through the dark hall thingy to get to their seats. I turned a corner and hid behind a video game machine thing.

“What are you doing?” I jumped and screamed. I turn around, clutching my chest to try and slow down my heart cause I’m afraid its going to burst out of my chest. “Didn’t mean to scare you.” I looked up at the boy staring down at me. His messy dark black hair fell over one ocean blue eye and stopped at his shoulders. His cream colored skin made the blue highlights in his hair stand out and his eyes pop but his dark clothing and tall figure made him look like a…

“Vampire!” The boy laughed and helped me up. I just stared wide eyed at him as he kept laughing at me.

“I’m not a vampire.” I crossed my arms across my chest and took a few steps away from the vampire boy.

“You don’t believe me do you?” I shook my head and he sighed. “I’m human you little cutie.” I blushed and looked away. I squeaked when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

“I have a b-boyfriend.” instead of letting me go the boy tightened his grip on me.

“Well sweetheart I don’t see him anywhere.” He leaned down and kissed my neck. I started squirming around and trying to push him away but he was so strong!

“Let me go!” I gasped when he bit my neck…so he was a vampire! I struggled against him and whimpered when he pushed me against a wall. I looked around and groaned when I saw that no one was around us…I just had to run into a dark corner area away from people. “Let go! Leave me alone! He-” My eyes widened even more as he pressed his lips to mine and pressed his body to mine, smooshing me between him and the wall. I whimpered again and tried kicking the boy. I succeeded in kicking his shin and pushing him away while he was looking down at my leg. I ran away from him as fast as I could. I whimpered when I heard him running after me.

“Come back here!” I screamed when he grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me towards him.

“Help! He’s a vampire and he wants to drink my blood!” I yelled at the top of my lungs, earning a few stares as the boy dragged me toward the front of the theater.

“Haha sorry my boyfriends had too much sugar today.” He smiled at everyone and covered my mouth with his hand. I bit it and ran when he let me go but he started chasing me again. We reached the part of the theater where there were more people and I squealed in happiness when I saw my two bestest buddies and my bestest boyfriend ever looking for me, I hope.

“Elias! Nat! Nate! Help me!” They all turned to look at me. I ran straight into Eli’s arms and ended up knocking him over and landing on top of him.

“What’s wrong Bryan?” I snuggled into his chest and looked up at Nat.

“Th-there’s a v-vampire after me!” Nate looked down at me with a confused look on his face.

“Umm…are you sure it was a vampire?”

Nat patted my head. “What did this vampire do that has you so worked up?”

“He kissed me…and bite my neck…” I whispered. Eli stiffened and picked me up.

“So you were telling the truth Sweetheart.” I screamed and hid behind Eli. Nate growled and Eli’s hands turned into fists.

“Don’t call my boyfriend that.” Eli practically hissed at the vampire.

“Ohh whys that cupcake? What are you gonna do bout it?”

“Nothing if I don’t first…you sick parasite.” Nate looked like he was ready to take on the whole football team. He hated seeing people he cares about hurt or sad.

“Ohh if I had known someone was gonna react like this…I would have done so much more than just kiss him…” I whimpered when he looked over at me and licked his lips. “I would love to see what he hides under his clothes.” Eli pushed me towards Nat, who was trying to hold in her anger, and lunged at the boy. Nate was soon to follow. Why does everything bad have to happen my group of friends and me?
♠ ♠ ♠
alright here you go...
tell me what you think?