Please...Try to Live on Without Me

33

Elias’s pov

I slammed into the boy and smashed my fist repeatedly against his cheek as we rolled around on the floor. I groaned when he kicked me in the ribs and pushed me off him. We both got up and faced each other until Nate ran in and punched the guy square in the middle of his face. He shrieked as blood started dripping out of his nose but recovered quickly and started punching Nate in the chest, which was basically as far up as he could reach.

“No! Eli I don’t want anyone getting hurt! Please!” I turned around and saw Bryan hugging Nat, tears were silently falling down his face. In that second that I turned I felt a pain explode on my face, mostly my left eye, and I fell to the floor from the force of the impact. Bryan and Nat gasped. “Eli!”

“Oh no one beats on my friends!” Nate growled and lunged at the boy as he was smirking at having knocked me off my feet.

“Bring it on Fluffy.” He side stepped Nate and whirled around behind him, catching him off guard. He sunk to the ground and tripped Nate pouncing on him as soon as he fell. He brought his fist down on Nate’s face, chest, neck basically anything he could reach, a few times before Nate threw him off. The boy skidded to a stop a couple feet away from Nate looking dazed, I seized this opportunity to kick his side and stand up, pulling him with me. He punched him a couple times and held him close so I could make sure he heard me.

“You had enough?” He looked at me with a busted lip and I could see dark blotches forming from where he was punched, but he still had that stupid smirk on his face.

“Nah…I’ll have enough when I get that sexy little beast over there-” He pointed in Bryan’s direction and licked his bleeding lips. I growled and he chuckled as we heard BryBry whimper.

“Shut the f-”

“Young men what is going on here?!” We all turned to see a woman standing and watching us with a few security guards around her.

“We were just leaving miss.” I dropped the boy and grabbed Bryan’s hand while Nate grabbed Nat’s. We headed towards the exit, but the words the boy yelled out made Bryan whimper miserably and anger boil in me.

“I wont stop until he’s mine! Not until I can feel every part of him…not until that small, delicious body is under me crying out for more!” We stormed out of the theater with the sound of laughter following us. Why couldn’t those security guards have come sooner?
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm..thoughts on this?