Please...Try to Live on Without Me

34

Same Day …At Elias’ house

I sat on the couch with Bryan tucked into my side, trying to bury himself in my chest. “Its okay BryBry I wont let anything bad happen to you.”

He looked up at me with wet eyes, a pleading, terrified look in his eyes. “Y-you p-promise?”

“I promise Bryan.” I leaned down and pecked his lips and smiled when he finally relaxed. Nat was watching with a small smile but I could tell she was still worked up about what had happened earlier.

As soon as Bryan fell asleep I picked him up and carried him to my room. I laid him on my bed and pulled the blanket over him. I kissed his forehead and went back to the living room where Nat was pacing back and forth.

“Nat why are you pacing?” She looked up at me with a sad, worried look.

“Eli what if something happens to Bryan? What if that dirtbugger finds him and goes farther than what he did today? I don’t want anything to happen to our little BryBry.”

“I don’t want anything to happen to him either, but what can we do?” I sighed and sat down, running a hand through my hair. Nat sat down next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

“If we have someone with him at all times he’s gonna think we think he’s weak, can’t defend himself and that will just lower his self-esteem.” Nate murmured. We all knew Bryan would love the extra attention at first but he would start getting either annoyed or suspicious and that could lead to him getting his feelings hurt, but what are we supposed to do?! We can’t let him go around alone, that psycho could be anywhere.

“I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to him…” Nat and Nate both hugged me.

“Well think of something Elias. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to my babies.”

“You have babies?!” We all turned to look at the small boy who was staring wide eyed at Nat and hugging a brown bear to his chest. “I didn’t even know you were pregnant!” Nat, Nate and I burst out laughing as Bryan continued to watch us with wide eyes.

“Oh yeah Bryan Nat and Nate finally did the dirty and Nate wasn’t being safe when he sh-” Nat slapped my head and pushed me off the couch as she ran to Bryan. “Ow…”

“Don’t listen to your delusional boyfriend, but I think of this group as a family. I’m the mom, obviously, you’re my son, Nate’s the dad and that meat head over there-”

“Is my brother!?” Bryans eyes widened again. “So…were…its incest!” We all laughed again. I walked over to Bryan and pulled him close to me.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, “well little brother…do you think we should stop this?” He stretched himself up and kissed my lips while wrapping his arms around my waist. “I’ll take that as a no…” I moved my lips down from his lips and onto his neck, kissing and sucking at random areas.

“Well, I guess they can’t wait to jump each other. We have such naughty children Nate…how should we punish them my dear?”

“Hmm…tough question I’d say we bring out the claws and-” Nate didn’t even get to finish his sentence before Bryan and I were running for our lives. Nat knew we were gonna run and was already right behind us.

“Get back here!”

“Nooo! I don’t wanna!” Bryan giggled as he ran around a corner. I laughed as I turned the corner.

“Bang!” I yelled out in pain as I landed on my butt and held my throbbing nose. I pulled my hand away to see red goo on it. “Ow…”

“Oh my holy crabapples! Eli I’m so sorry! I didn’t do it on purpose I swear!” Bryan ran to me and held my non bloody hand before running off to the bathroom. I looked around and saw a open door with a little blood on it. I guess Bryan swung the door open and whacked me in the face…

“Eli what happened?” Nat sighed when she saw my bloody nose and the stained door. “He hit you in the face with the door right?” I nodded.

“Okay Eli I have some tissue and an ice pack and some advil for the pain okay?” I nodded again. “Alright lets get you to your bed and let doctor Bryan take care of you.” I raised my eyebrows at Nat.

“I’m just gonna leave and take Nate with me.”

“Your leaving?”

“BryBry you didn’t even notice how dirty that sounded did you?” As soon as he thought about it he blushed.

“Well if you put it that way…doctor Bryan will take very good care of his patient.” Bryan winked at me and kissed my lips while he wiped away the blood from my face.

“I’ll see you two tomorrow and when I do I better not find out that your little make out session went too far.” With that Nat left the room and a few seconds later I heard the front door open and shut, leaving Bryan and I alone for the night. This was probably going to be a very interesting night.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's an update! 8)
comments make me very happy ^ ^
does anyone like to draw?