Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

A Birthday Dance That Ends With A...

Chapter 3

In all that had been going on, I had forgotten my own birthday, but apparently I was the only one. As it turns out Jane and Mandy had been planning for my birthday for over a month and they did it right under my nose too.

“I still don’t see how I didn’t know about this,” I grumbled to Jane as I stuffed my face with chocolate cake. “I mean, I know about everything that happens around here and I pride myself on that fact.”

“Just get over it,” Jane rolled her eyes at me. “And you most defiantly to not know everything,” she added shooting me a smirk before running off.

“Hey wait,” I yelled after her, “You can’t say that and then run off, it’s not fare,” she just sent me a quick smile over her shoulder and disappeared. “That little brat,” grumbling, I stuffed the rest of the cake in my mouth.

“How do you manage to still be cute when stuffing your face?” Peters’ voice asked from behind me.

“It’s a secret,” I gave him a smile before taking a swig of soda.

“Please share your secret oh wise one,” he laughed at me a little.

“Nah,” I got up from my seat, “I think I’ll keep it a secret,” and I walked off to the presents table. There were 50 boxes and 15 bags; I didn’t even have to count to know this thanks to my amazing power.

“You look amazing,” a velvet smooth voice whispered in my ear.

“Don’t I always?” I joked, turning to find Alec standing there, a smile on his beautiful face.

“Most of the time,” he joked back. “Especially when you’re in your bath towel,” he had a smirk on his face as he said this.

“You should have taken a picture,” I turned back around to the present table, “Because you’re never going to see that again.”

I could have sworn I heard him say something along the lines of “We’ll see”, but I didn’t have time to ponder over it because at just that moment, Jane grabbed my arm and dragged me to the middle of the floor while some music started to play.

“Jane, you know I can’t dance,” I whined trying to pull away. “I’m such a klutz that I’ll probably knock something over.”

“I know,” she stated mater of factly, “So that’s why I moved everything as far away as I could,” sadly, she was right. So I let Jane lead me around, dancing some weird dances that I guess people like to do in Italy until we were interrupted at the beginning of a slow song.

“May I have this dance?” Alec asked, looking at me.

“She’s all yours,” Jane gave me a wink before running off to grab Peter.

“You’re a life saver Alec,” I smiled up at him as he took my hand and placed my arm on his shoulder, then he placed his hand on my lower back, making me blush a little.

“That’s what they all say,” he gave me a wink, starting to guide us around.

“And we would they be?” I giggled nervously. Wait, giggled?

“All the girls,” he said in a due voice. “They just can’t get enough of Alec, the life saver.”

“I love those things, some even glow in the dark,” I was talking about the candy, all you people. “Oh but the chewy ones are the best, they just taste so gushy and-” I was cut off by cold hard lips on mine. I looked to see Alec’s crimson eyes looking back at me, silently asking if this was ok. The only answer I gave was kissing him back, which he took as a good sign. Wait, I’m kissing my crush? Oh my god, this is a dream come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's going to be like a week until i post the next chapter. I not aloud on the computter exsept to post this last chapter and tell you all that i can't post for a week or longer. Sorry :(