Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

The Vision

Alice Cullen’s P.O.V.

“Happy birthday Nessie,” I gave my niece a hug before going to sit next to my husband, Jasper on the couch, sighing as I flopped next to him.

“I miss her too,” Jasper placed a comforting hand over mine, giving me a sad smile. I smiled back, trying to hold back the sobs that threatened to escape me. Suddenly I sat up strait and looked forward, a vision coming.

[Vision]
“May I have this dance?” Alec Volturi asked a young woman with a strange color of orange hair.

“She’s all yours,” his twin sister Jane gave the girl a wink before running off to grab a young man nearby.

“You’re a life saver Alec,” The girl smiled up at Alec as he took her hand and placed her arm on his shoulder, then he placed his hand on her lower back, making her blush a light shade of pink.

“That’s what they all say,” Alec gave the girl a wink, starting to guide them around the dance floor.

“And who would they be?” she giggled nervously.

“All the girls,” Alec said in a due voice. “They just can’t get enough of Alec, the life saver.”

“I love those things, some even glow in the dark,” the girl started to ran. “Oh but the chewy ones are the best, they just taste so gushy and-” but she was cut off by Alec placing his lips on hers. They looked into each others eyes for a molment before the girl started to kiss Alec back.
[Over]

When I came out of my vision, everyone was staring at me.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Edward asked from Bella’s side.

“That girl looked human, she blushed,” I replied looking at him with confusion. “Do we know her?”

“I do not know any human with orange hair,” he stated.

“What did you see Alice?” Esme asked from across the room.

“Alec was dancing with a human girl,” I remembered the face of the girl. “At the end of the vision, they kissed,” everyone looked shocked except for Edward, who looked as if he were deep in thought.

“Who was the human?” Rosalie asked from Emmett’s lap.

“I don’t know…” I trailed off, a sudden thought finding its way into my head. Edward looked up at me quickly, a shocked looking now covering his face.

“Belle,” we said in union.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so i know i said that i wasen't going to be able to update for a week, but i didn't think about when i was going to be at my boyfriends. So, here is a new update and i hope you guys like it :)