Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

One Year Later

One Year Later

“Nessie, Jake, break apart from your make out session and get your butts down here now,” I yelled up the stairs.

“When I said get your sister, I didn’t mean for you to yell up the stairs,” Dad rolled his eyes at me, while Mom gave me a funny smile. Me and Mom have had an interesting year I’ll say. It turns out that when they found out that I was first gone, Mom thought that I had run away and blamed herself for it, saying she didn’t really treat me like she should and stuff like that. So during the year, she took me out to do stuff, just the two of us and I have to say that I really enjoyed it.

“What?” Nessie asked in a huff as she and Jake appeared at the bottom of the stairs, both with hair going crazy. I wanted to laugh so badly, but I restrained myself. For a moment.

“Bahahaha,” I laughed, falling onto my butt. “You look so fu-funny,” I pointed at her hair while she gave me the scariest glare ever. I just started to laugh harder, now holding my sides.

“Rosabelle Hope Cullen, get up now,” as soon as Dad said this, I was sitting on the couch holding in my laughs. “Nessie, Jake, sit down,” he turned to my twin sister, who was now blushing a dark shade of pink.

“Yes Daddy,” Nessie sent me one last glare before her and Jake took a seat on the love seat in front of me. Imagine that, they come down from making out and sit in the love seat.

“Belle,” Dad sent me a warning look.

“What is it Daddy dearest?” I put an innocent look on my face, batting my eye lashes at Daddy.

“Dork,” Jake muttered, covering it up with a yawn. I stuck my tong out at him and he stuck his out at me, them Nessie stuck hers out at me too.

“Would you guys just stop already?” Dad nearly screamed, looking from Jake and Nessie to me. We all nodded, me sending a glare at Jake. “Now, we have some really important news that you all need to hear,” he stated, giving Mom a sad look. “The Volturi are coming.”

“Gasp,” I said instead of actually gasping. “Alice?” I asked.

“Yes,” Mom nodded. “Some how they herd about your new power and want to come see for themselves,” a sad look planted itself on her face.

“When?” Nessie asked, clinging onto Jake who was looking as if he wanted to tear something apart.

“Tomorrow,” Dad looked at me. “We have to leave now, just pack up a few things that you will need, we leave in an hour,” we all nodded and rushed up to our rooms.

“Ug, why did I have to have this stupid new power?” I grumbled to myself, grabbing one of my zillion bags and I started to throw random things into it. My new power is mind control, In case you are wondering. I figured it out one day when Jake was being a total butt face and we wouldn’t stop throwing snowballs at me, so I tolled him to take the one he was about to throw at me and throw it at Mom. He did it and then looked all confused after that. Mom wasn’t too happy about it either, let me tell you.

“Belle, it’s time to go,” Dad yelled from down stairs, just as I finished zipping up my 4th suitcase.

“Hang on, let me put on some worm clothes real quick,” I called back, turning to my closet. I quickly grabbed my favorite pare of Ugg’s, a matching winter jacket and a beanie hat. As quickly as I could, I through it all on.

“Belle, lets go,” Dad was outside the door now.

“Ok, I’m coming,” I started for the door, my luggage following close behind me. “Happy?” I asked to Dad’s face as I opened the door.

“Very, now let’s go,” he grabbed one of my bags and ran down the stairs, leaving me to follow after him.

“Sigh, this is going to be a long day,” I marched down the stairs to join my family, but stopped, surprised when I found someone whom I had been not expecting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing to say, now there's a shock.