Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

Well, look who it is

“Seth?” I asked, looking confused at the 6’1 guy that was standing in my living room. “What are you doing here?”

“Alice told us what was going on and we wanted to help,” he stated simply.

“We?” I looked around and saw Seth sister Leah standing by Jake. “Oh, hi Leah,” I gave her a little wave, which she returned with a small smile. “You guys are coming with us?”

“No,” Jake and Dad said at the same time. We all gave them weird looks and they gave each other weird looks as well. Hey wait a minuet, Dad can read minds how did he not see that one coming?

“We are going,” Leah stated simply, pulling her coat closer around her even though she didn’t really get cold.

“No, you are going home,” Jake was in alpha mode now. “I don’t want anything to happen to you two,” he added.

“Jake, when are you going to learn that no one listens to you?” everyone turned to me and I them realized that those words had come out of my mouth.

“Belle’s right,” Leah was now standing next to me, “Jake, just because you’re our pack leader dose not mean we’re going to listen to you.” I shot Leah a thanks smile, but she just brushed it off. “Now, Seth and I have made our choice and are going.” Go Leah!

“Fine,” Jake finally grumbled in a huff. Hah, sucker.

“Belle,” Dad shot me a warning look, which I returned with an angelic look.

“Well then, we should get going,” Mom said getting up from her place on the couch next to Dad.

“Where are we going?” Nessie and I asked excitedly.

“I think we’ll start out in Australia,” Dad grabbed some bags and started for the car. I used my power and every other bag in the room was following him out.

“Well, let’s go,” I ushered everyone out.

“Yes ma’am,” Seth said sarcastically, following Jake, Nessie, Mom and Leah out the door. Ya know, I have a feeling he and I are going to be great friends, I thought to myself as I shut the door of our house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, but I've been bussy this weekend. My cousins stopped by on there way to New Zeland, my brothers 16th birthday party, my aunts birthday party, and my computer had a virus! Long weekend, but the next chapter will be longer and better, i hope.