Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*CHECK OUT AUTHOR'S NOTES, SO IT'S EASIER TO FOLLOW THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT SCROLL DOWN!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So first thing we gotta change. You cannot walk around like this" Alex said mimicking you.

You laughed at his attempt. He laughed a little too. " It needs to look more like this. Somewhat of a strut." Alex explained before demonstrating.

You followed and eventually you got it down.

"No more waving with your fingers. You nod the head or a little wave. The one wave. You wave your hand once and kind of motion it your way. You try it." Alex said.

"You got it right first try. Good. Since you already sit like me we can skip that. Now..."

~Sometime Later~

"Now that you got it down we can go out." He said tossing you a shirt.

You were in the mall for about two hours. You and your brother got a couple of numbers from a group of chicks. You put on a out fit of your new clothes. You walked in your brothers room. "What do you think." You asked modeling.

"I think you should never walk in and spin like that again. But the clothes, are nice."

You went to the full body mirror. You smirked at yourself because you knew you were good looking. You brother came up next to you. You had the same body build and you were the same height. Which was nice, because you always knew you were brother was attractive. (It's totally Plyatonic) You both had dark brown hair.

"Thanks bro." You said playing with your hair.

"Welcome bro." He said punching you in the chest.

"Ouch." You said. You went back into your room.

~Sometime Later~

"Ms. Christine, Master Nichols and the Missess summon Ms. Christine downstairs to the living room." Thanks Kooks." You said turning.

"Kooks lives to servesthe Nichols, yes." He said continuing on while shutting the door.

You went downstairs. Alex joined you soon after. "Have a seat." You father motioned. You and Alex did as you were told.

"We're moving."

"This is because of me, isn't it?" You said sitting back.

"Christine, it'll be better for everyone. Your safety means the family safety. That's the most important thing." Your mom explained.

"When and where are we moving?" Alex asked.

"We'll be out by this time tomorrow." You dad explained.

"And we're moving to Surrey, South East England." You mom added.

You both went upstairs to pack. "Alex, I'm sorry this is all my fault, If I hadn't-"

"Don't worry about it. What's done is done. Fahget about it kid." Alex reassured you before walking to his room.

"When did you become 2nd generation Italian from Brooklyn?" You asked before going to your room.

“Come on kids. We need to get to the train station.

“I’m almost done, I just gotta-“

“You need to get down here now before you miss the train. It’s always on time.” Your mom yelled back.

“I’m coming you said running down the stairs. You all Flew-Powdered to the train station.

“We need to find Platform 9 & Three Quarters.” Your mom said power walking.

You squinted because that really didn't make since, but it’s nothing new to you.

It surprised you how the Muggles missed,... walking through the walls and all. You said your goodbyes and bordered the train. You followed behind your brother trying to find an empty cart. “Here we go. Ladies first.” Nick said snickering.

“Shut up.” You said punching him playfully. You sat down and put your bag next to the window. “Okay, just a reminder. You need to call me Nick me from now on, atleast infront of people anyway.” Alex explained.

“Sure Alex.” You said looking out the window.

“Not funny. I’m serious. If we mess this up and your cover gets blown then-“ “

I’m not going to mess this up. You don’t have to worry about me.” You said cutting him off.

“Don’t tell me not to worry about my little sister who is danger and on the run from Lord Voldemort! You’re my only sister If anything ever happened to you then-“

“Okay, okay I’m sorry. I will try my best to be keep my cover. I’ll be careful. And when did you become all mushy-gushy. I’m the girl it’s my job.” You explained.

“Not anymore, Chris Richards, my younger fraternal twin brother.” Alex replied.

“Only by twenty seconds.” You retorted.

“Hey, older is older. Like older brother being the better looking twin is…me.”

“Whatev.” You said moving your hair from your face. Alex cocked his eyebrow.

“Never again.” Alex said pointing his finger. You chuckled. Alex got up.

“Where are you going…Nick?” You said.

“Good job…Chris. This one fit bird caught my eye as I bordered the train, she’s in one of the carts upfront. I’ll see you later.” Alex said opening the door.

“Already, we haven’t even stepped on the school grounds yet?” You said.

“Can’t afford to waste anytime bro.” He said winking and shutting the door.

You shook your head. You looked out the window for while until you heard the door slide open. “Do you mind?” This curly brunette said standing in the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, since Christine has become a boy, she will be referred to as "Chris' in dialogue and "You" in prose. Alex will be referred to as "Nick' in dialogue, and "Alex" in prose. Just remember that Alex and Nick are the same people. If you ever get confused check the the Character Page.

Alright, comment!!!!!!! & Suscribe PREEEEASE!!!!