Status: UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Part 4

“Not at all.” You insisted motioning her to have a seat.

“Hi, I’m Hermione Granger.” She said shaking your hand.

“I’m Chris.” You replied shaking her hand.

“Oh well, you have a last name Chris?” She asked with a smile.

“Oh yeah, sorry. Richards. My name is Chris Richards.” You answered wanting to slap yourself, knowing how lame you sounded.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Chris Richards. “So, what house are you in? I don’t recall ever seeing you before.”

“Oh no house. Um…I use to be homeschooled.” You explained.

“Oh, homeschooled. I bet that’s different.” She said leaning back in her chair.

“Yea, it is.” You said doing the same.

“So what house are you in?” You asked.

“Oh, I’m in Gryffindor.” She answered.

“Oh well that’s boss.” You said nodding your head.

“Boss?” She asked.

“Oh, that’s an American term. Meaning cool, or awesome.” You explained.

“Oooooh.” She said nodding her head.

“Well then, it’s really boss.” She replied.

You chuckled. “So what state are you from?” She asked.

“California, San Diego California.” You answered.

“Wow, that’s cool I’ve never been to North America before.” She confessed.

“Well you have to go. Oh my goodness, me and my friends use to go shopping like everyday, and hang at the beach and tan and…U’m and look at chicks in their bikini’s and think about them and stuff.” You said before mentally slapping yourself.

“Really now?” She asked.

“Mhmm.” You said before looking out the window.

“Well maybe we can go shopping together in the future.” She suggested.

“That would be great.” You exclaimed before turning back to her.

“Most def.” You said nodding your head. “yep, yep.” You said tapping your fingers on your knees.

“Um, I’m assuming “Most Definitely?” She said.

“Oh yeah. See you’re catchin on.” You said slightly laughing.

You finally arrived the school. You exited the train and lost Hermione in the crowd.

“There you are?” You brother said massaging your shoulders then pushing you aside.

“All first years, follow me!” You heard an older looking woman say. You and Alex followed her and the little kids. You, Alex and the first years were sitting at the front table waiting to be sorted in your houses. You were so bored you were trying to keep yourself from dozing off.

“Nicholas Richards!” McGonagall said. Alex went up to the stool and McGonagall placed the old hat on his head. You waited impatiently to hear the verdict.

“Slytherin!” You heard the Hat yell. You clapped but your clap was drowned out by the Slytherin roaring and cheering.

“Chris Richards!” McGonagall called. You were looking around. “Chris Richards?!” She called again.

“Oh that’s me!” You mumbled to yourself.

You quickly got up and made your way to the stool. You sat down. McGonagall placed the hat on your head.

“Aw, another bright one. You’re very smart I see and brave, a hard worker as well. Mhmm, very sly, cunning. You’ll do great in Slytherin, but Gyrffindor looks good for you as well. But does one overshadow the other…Better be…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, Cliffhanger! Hope you liked it!! Comment and Subscribe!!!!!!