Status: Slow

The Only Exception

Party and Solidarity

“What happened to solidarity? What happened to secrecy?” I asked them and they all looked at me tiredly. I sighed loudly and tied my hair into a ponytail frustrated by their reaction. “Why are you so high-spirited?” Will asked flipping a magazine. “Yeah, we can just tie her up and put her in the closet.” Josh said shrugging his shoulder. “I’m right here.” Emily told Josh pointing her finger at herself. “What’s your point?” Nate asked Emily who grunt at Nate’s question. “You know what. I can’t believe we’re stuck here while Nat’s out there partying already.” I told all of them taking a seat on Luke’s bed next to Will who was lying on the bed on his stomach.

“I can’t even believe the fact that we’re still stuck here.” Josh told me and I nodded my head. “Emily, if you don’t want to go then you can just shove your head down the drain and let us go.” Will told Emily bluntly and Emil shook her head. “Why would I shove my head down the drain?” Emily asked Will. “I don’t know you co-loured your hair pink didn’t you?” Will answered and Emily looked annoyed. “Luke you can come if you want.” Nate suddenly told Luke who was playing his computer game. “Yeah sure,” Luke answered nodding his head still engrossed with the game.

We had wanted to go to this party that a friend of the twin had invited us too and Nat as hard as it is to believe had sneak out before we even thought of going. Gabe still safe asleep, didn’t care about any stupid party. The twins, Will and I were going to sneak out from Will’s room when Emily caught Nate with his feet dangling from the window. She threatened to tell mum and here we are stuck in this fucking room. “What the hell?” Luke suddenly screamed out loud gaining all of our attention. “Opss. Owh that was your computer plug, I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Josh said with fake surprised look. Luke sighed and glared at Josh he got up from his computer table and walk to the bed.

“You’re coming then?” Josh asked him and he nodded his head in agreement. “There you go Emily. Luke’s coming why can’t you? Then we can forget all this ever happened. You’ll have fun there and mum doesn’t even have to know.” Nate told her and she looked as if she was scared to agree but the idea was a temptation to her.

*

“I can’t believe I agree to this.” Emily said from behind me and I just looked at the house filled with people everywhere. Music blaring from the inside and I suddenly felt a sudden urge to dance. The twins and Will had already run inside dragging Luke along with them. I just smiled at the memory of partying. It was a long time since I went to one. The music blaring loudly gives you a surge of confident a sudden energy flowing in your blood. It was like sugar rush.

I walked inside and felt a sudden feel of familiarity. Where ever there’s a party it’s all the same. Couples, making out, teenagers drunk out of their imagination, grinding against each other, smell of weed, booze and sex. “Oh my god!” I heard Emily gasp from behind. I looked at her and saw her awestruck by some guys. “That’s Daniel Mckinnon from Forks High.” She said covering her mouth and I just smiled at her. “Go crazy kid.” I told her and she eagerly walked towards the guy twirling her hair. I was walking towards the punch and took a red plastic cup. “The punch was spiked.” A guy told me from behind and I just grinned at him.

“Has it ever not been spiked?” I told him and he laughed. I took a gulp from the punch and smiled at the guy. “I’m Trevor.” He said holding his hand out when I saw Will drinking a bottle of beer and talking with his friends. “Elizabeth.” I said taking his hand and walking away towards a guy I actually know. “Hey, Judyne Carl.”

He turned around quickly shocked with the interruptions. He looks at me and grinned after everything dawn into him. “God! Not so loud.” He told me playfully and I laughed. “What are you doing here?” He asked me and I just smiled at him. “Studying. How about you?” I asked him and he nodded his head laughing. “Well that’s nice. I’m skydiving dude.” He told me and I laughed too. “You’re not up to dancing?” I asked him and he shook his head. “I’m still in a dilemma.” He told me seriously and I laughed.

“What dilemma exactly?” I asked him and he pulled me down onto the sofa next to him. “My mum is not happy about my grades.” He told me and I laughed. “Well that makes two of us.” I told him and he grinned. “You don’t have to be nice. Your grades can’t be bad.” He told me smiling sweetly. “Oh believe me. There’s nothing good about my grades. Do you know the one thing I never failed is art?” I asked him and he chuckled. “I guess we are in the doom world of bad grades.” He told me and I laughed taking a sip from my cup.

“Who are you here with?” He asked me and I was about to answer when people start pushing Will towards the dance floor bumping into a girl. The twins screaming and laughing, Lucas walked in front of us and muttered a stream of curses. “I’m guessing your brothers?” He asked me and I nodded my head smiling. “And my younger sister.” I told him. “Is she hot?” He asked me wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I laughed and punched his shoulder lightly. “She’s not available.” I told him and he laughed. “Says who?” He said and I laughed. “Says the five foot four girl sitting next to you,” I said shaking my head at Will who was flirting with a girl.

“Oooo, protective sister mode.” He said making me laughed. He grinned and nudged. “Hot guy staring.” He said it in a girly voice making me laughed at how stupid he sounded. “Seriously, how’s my hair?” I asked him turning to girly mode. Turning to look at him and fixing my hair. “Great, come on teeth clean?” He said and I grinned at him showing all my teeth. “Smelly breath?” and I blow a breath at him. He nodded.

“Check. Minty. I like.” I laughed at that statement. “Tissue stuck on shoes?” He asked again and the both of us looked at my shoes. “Check. Smelly armpits?” He asked me and I laughed at that. “That’s the most important thing.” He told me and I laughed. “Bad memory with armpits?” I asked him and he nodded his head disgusted by his memories. I raised both of my arms and smell my armpits. “Dude, I’m good to go.” I told him and he laughed at me.

“Great. So which one?” I asked him sitting straight on the sofa staring around. “6 o’clock.” He told me and I turned around to find a couple making out and no hot guys staring at all. “That’s 6 o’clock” He told me and turned my face to the other side. “This is 12 o’clock.” I told him suspiciously. “Owh really?” He asked me and I nodded my head.

“I was never that good with watches.” He told me grinning. “It never had helped me get girls.” He said shrugging effortlessly. I laughed at that and looked at the guy who was staring at me. He was not that bad looking and from his skin I could see that he’s from reservation making me grinned. “Hey Jude.” A girl came walking towards the both of us.

She has long silky dirty blond hair and a great body. She was beautiful and just by the look of it I knew she’s Jude’s girlfriend. “Hey, Abby, baby,” Jude said laughing and grinning getting up to hug the petite girl. She just laughed at the nickname and looked at me curiously. “This is Elizabeth.” Jude said pointing towards me. I got up and took her hand for a handshake. She smiled and nodded her head showing a pair of pearly white teeth. “You work with Jude right?” She asked me and I nodded my head smiling at her. “I need to get back. Mom’s coming home already.” She told Jude and Jude pouted at the idea of her going back early. My heart felt a pang of jealousy at how cute they both are.

“Alright, tell Aunty Rain to calm down.” He said and hugged her making her laughed. “It’s nice to meet you Elizabeth.” She told me and I nodded my head and smiled. “Yeah you too,” The both of us looked at her retreating figure and I just bumped my shoulder against Jude’s. “Dude, you got yourselves a hot girlfriend.” I told him and he looked at me weirdly. “What Abby?” He asked me laughing at the idea. “Yeah. Why?” I asked him.

“Well, she’s Abby that’s why.” He told me shrugging and looking like the idea was absurd.

“What’s wrong with Abby?” I asked him smiling at the uncomfortable look on his face.

“She’s sort of like my little sister.” He said in a whisper.

“A hot sister.” I told him suggestively making him laughed.

“No, she’s my best friend. We took baths together when we were kids. That’s like well, like you falling in love with Will.” He said and I just make a disgusted face.

“We are legally siblings you know. That’s incest but if you are with Abby. Well that’s not legally incest. That’s just you brain.” I told him and he laughed.

“I don’t really care about anything being legal or not it’s my brain that I care about. She’s Abby, I can’t date her.” He told me and shook his head at the idea. “She won’t date me either. We are childhood friends.”

“Dude, where have you been all this time? How many movies have you watched! The hero or the heroin always falls for the best friend. That’s like the cliche of every teen story.” I told him and he looked at me and from what I’m seeing he is just starting understands.

“That’s kind of true, but she’s Abby! Abby!” He said exasperatedly trying to make a point. I just laughed and shook my head. “Think about it my friend. Think about it.” I told him patting his shoulder. I walked away and I heard him saying something. “Owh, don’t play cupid with me Greene.” I just laughed at him and gave him a friendly wave walking towards the kitchen. Someone bumped into me on the way and I turned around to look at the idiot and saw no one else but my brother, Nate.

“Yo, sweetie pie!” He said loudly beside me and I just pushed him away.

“Are you drunk Nate?” I asked him dragging him to the kitchen with me. He laughed at me and knells down a little to whisper in my ear. “I’m not drunk, but I’m acting like one. That way I can do anything and get away with it.” He told me and started laughing at one of his stupid plans. “Brilliant right?” He asked me and I shook his head. “Believe me when I say it is incredibly stupid and I won’t let you get away with anything even if you are lying on your death bed.” I told him as he laughed at my annoyed face. “Dude chill-ax. It’s a party. What happened to the Ellie I knew?” He asked me and I laughed at that.

“Just get out of my way. I’m searching for a guy I can dance with.” I told him and he laughed. “Hey why don’t I do the honor? We can slow dance.” He said grabbing my wrist and going to the stereo system. I just groaned. “I am not slow dancing with you.” I said still trying to make sense of what’s happening here. “You are such a buzz killer.” He said and I laughed. “You are not even buzz.” I told him and he just grinned. A girl around my age walked in front of us with her blond hair and curvy body. Nate smirked at me and bid goodbye. What a jerk?

I was going to walk back to the bowl of punch when someone pulled my wrist making me halt to a stop. I looked behind me and saw a guy with blond spiked hair and playful green eyes looking at me with a smirked. “I’m guessing you are the new La Push girl?” He asked me and I mentally laughed at the nickname. Clearly I’m not the only girl that just moved in.
“Well, that depends on which new La Push girls are you talking about?” I asked him back playfully smirking.

“Let’s see, five foot four, brunette wavy hair, blue eyes and a figure to die for?” He asked me raising his eyebrows eyeing me up and down. I smiled at that and shrugged. “Depends on your definition of figure to die for.” I said smirking at him biting my lips. He put his hand behind my back and pulled me closer to him. “This is a figure to die for.” He said whispering it to me. His hand was going lower and nearing my butt when I stopped him and he laughed. “Nice try.”

“I’m guessing you are not drunk enough?” He asked me and I nodded my head as he pulled me towards his friends and gave me a beer. I took it and gulped it down. The liquid running in my throat; gave me a sense of familiarity. “Damn slow down girl.” The guy said and pulled the bottle down a little. I laughed not even near being drunk. “You wanna dance?”

The guy asked me and I shook my head. “I need to get drunk first.” I said hastily gulping the beer in front of me. I wanted to get drunk, for some reason my brain just need it. The feeling of familiarity dawn into me as my brain started getting fuzzy and I felt like I was having a sugar rush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late updates and thanks to cookiepirate09 for giving me ideas and letting me be lazy at the same time with the idea.
I'm sorry for grammar errors and any error really.
ENJOY MY DEAR SUPERMAN BATMAN FRIENDS!
and sorry for not putting a lot of Paul! >.< He'll be in the next time I update. Scout promise!