SugarDaddy

not what i thought you were

"Eddie, you know I can't wear that." I shook my head at my cousin who was holding up a mini dress that was a little too revealing... and that I used to wear when I was 19. "Plus, it's just a casual drink - not a hook up at the club."

"Nattie, you of all people know that I do not hook up at the club." He said hanging the dress back up in my extra small closet. "I go to my tango classes," he turned around and winked at me as he shook his hips.

"You're so gross!" I laughed as I tossed a pillow at him from the bed I was sitting on. He simply giggled as he tossed the pillow back at me before pouncing on me, the both of us falling onto the floor. "Eddie!"

He continued to giggle as he pushed himself off the floor, offering his hand out which I gladly used to pull myself off the floor. "That was fun," he said with his gay lisp. "Let's never do that again." He walked back to my closet and quickly assembled an outfit that seemed to not make me look like a skank as well as keeping me away from a Virgin Mary image. "You like?"

I smiled at what he had picked out. A white top, dark jeans and pink almost reddish cardigan that matched perfectly with my fresh twelve dollar manicure and a pair of cute heels I got for Christmas. I nodded my head with approval.

"I couldn't have picked out a better outfit," I smiled at him.

"I know."

"Jerk," I chuckled as I punched his shoulder. "Besides ruining my self confidence in the fashion world, what do you plan to do with my hair?" I asked running a hand through my freshly washed hair that was almost dry.

He copied my actions and ran a hand through my hair, moving my bangs around as he tried to visualize a style that would go with the outfit he had pick out only moments ago. "I say a cute and messy bun with side swept bangs. It's casual, simple and sassy." He smiled in triumph. "Damn, I'm good."

I laughed.

"Alright, time to get ready!" He exclaimed as he picked up the clothes from the bed and pushed them into my hands.

"What? Already?" I asked frantically as I looked at the clock. "But it's only five, he won't be there 'till seven!"

"Gosh, are you even a girl?" He asked as he gave me a funny face. "How long has it been since you've actually gone out?" He asked as he opened one of the drawers to my dresser and plugged out my straightener and pulled it in. "All girls get ready at least two hours early. There's hair, make up, clothes, accessories, shoes - the list could go on babygirl." He said as he patted my shoulder. "Now listen to me before I have to pop a bitch."

I laughed out loud as I shook my head and began to change. It wasn't awkward changing in front of Eddie, for one thing he was gay and two, he gay. And he's gay. Plus we used to take bubble baths together when we were younger - I used to drown him.

After quickly putting on the clothes and allowing Eddie to do my make up and hair I was out the door waiting for my ride. He was kind enough to ask his boyfriend, Pete, to drop me off at Johnny's even though he was just getting off of work. Poor guy never gets a break. I was only outside for less than three minutes when he pulled up to the curb in his 1992 5.0 Mustang.

"How are you, babe?" He asked as I climbed into the tiny car.

"I'm great, and you?" I asked kindly as I put on my seat belt.

He sighed, "I'm so tired. All I want to do is sleep, sleep, sleep!" He finished with a yawn and shook his head to throw off the sleep that was obviously catching up to him.

"I'm sorry, Pete. You should have said something I could have taken the bus." I felt really bad for making him drive when all he wanted to do was drown in his bed.

"At this time? Girl, you crazy," he shook his head as he stopped at the light three blocks away from the bar. "Why in the world would I make you take a bus? Especially with all the crazy people that wander around at night," he said as he stepped on the gas when the light turned green.

"Come on, it's not that bad," I said as we drove by a man who seemed to be yelling at a hot dog, claiming it had robbed him of his money and ate his wife. "Well... it's kinda... strange at night?"

He threw his head back with a laugh. "Aw, I love you, honey." He continued to chuckle as we pulled up to back parking lot of Johnny's. "Well, here we are. Don't have too much sex."

"What!" My eyes were the size of soccer balls. Before I never understood how Eddie and Pete could make their relationship work when they were so different and one being twenty-one while the other was twenty-five, but now I see.

"I'm just kidding," he waved me out of his car. I climbed out and closed the door only to have him roll down the window. "Fuck all night." He said before driving away.

"Pete!" I laughed as I flipped off his disappearing car. I shook my head, no longer able to contain my giggles as I walked up to the entrance of the bar and stepping inside, automatically greeted with the scent of cigarettes and hard liquor. I looked around taking in my surroundings. The bar, two pool tables, and random tables scattered around. My wandering eyes halted when I spotted a heavily tattooed man sitting at a table in the far corner, a beer in his hand as he looked down at the table.

You can do this, Natalie. I thought to myself as I double checked myself before making my way over to where he was seated. "No private room?" I asked once reaching the table. His head shot up and he smiled when he saw me, his dimples making him look like the teddy bear he was and his bright hazel eyes shining.

"I didn't think you'd come," he said with a soft voice. I raised an eyebrow as I sat down across from him and folding my hands. His cheeks seemed to redden as his eyes shifted, never coming in contact with my own. I repressed an 'aw' when I realized he was embarrassed.

"Why wouldn't I show up?" I tilted my head.

He shook his head as he took a sip of his beer. "Fear, I guess. I thought maybe I had scared you - or maybe you changed your mind about the whole, uh... deal." It was hard for him to place the right words without it seeming so wrong and degrading.

"No," I shook my head as I gave him a soft smile, "you seem to be too much of a nice guy for me to bail on or be afraid of you for that matter." I said taking his beer from his hands and taking a sip, cringing as the bitter taste hit my taste buds. He smirked.

"Not much of a drinker?" He asked taking his beer back and chugging it.

I shook my head, "I like fruity and mixed drinks, although my favorite would have to be White Russians." I smiled. He smiled as well nodded his head, playing with the now empty bottle.

"Those are good - taste like chocolate milk."

"I know! Isn't it amazing?" I grinned widely, earning a small chuckle from him.

"White Russian then?" He asked as he stood up and pointed at the bar, that's when I took in his appearance. He wore a blueish-grayish jacket over a black shirt and dark blue jeans. He wore no hat or bandanna allowing his buzz cut to show more clearly.

"Sure," I nodded my head. "Get me two for now!" I smiled as I held up two fingers. He held up two fingers as well and wiggled them, making a goofy face. I laughed and shook my head as I felt my body loosen up, my joints becoming less stiff as well as my back and I began to slouch. It was a way I felt comfortable sitting even though Eddie always scolded and told me it was not very lady like and if I were a guy my balls would be hanging out. Luckily I have a vagina.

No sooner then he left Matt returned with drinks, four to be exact, and all White Russians. "You didn't have to get them for you too, you know." I said eying the glasses as he set them on the table and sat down and was in front of me once again.

"I haven't had them in a long time, plus they were having a deal. Get three of the same drink and get the fourth free," he smiled cheekily. I laughed as I picked up my glass and took a sip, enjoying the sweet taste. He did the same and let out an 'mmm' as he cocked his eyebrows. "Forgot how good these were."

"I love them," I sighed happily as I took a bigger sip that took a quarter of my glass.

"I can tell," he laughed. I blushed as I set the glass down and wiped the remaining alcohol from my lips. "Tell me more about yourself," he said as he propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his knuckles, his finger intertwined.

"What is there to tell? I live with my cousin, have no job..."

"No, like... what are your hobbies? What do you like to do?" He gave examples. "You know, things like that." His hazel eyes burned into my brown ones. I sighed as I picked up my drink and took another large sip from it. "That is if you don't mind," he quickly added, obviously seeing my sigh as a negative response to his request.

"No, not at all." I put the glass back down. "Let's see... well, I love reading, writing - especially about music. I'm addicted to horror movies, have a hat collection and am head over heels in love with Johnny Depp." I finished with a large smile.

"Really?" he asked with an amused smile, "Johnny Depp?"

"Yeah." I laughed as I nodded my head. "It's a celebrity crush I've had since I was a little girl." I blushed scarlet red as I picked up my drink again and took another sip, this one smaller than the others. "What about you? Anything you want to tell me?"

"Anything you ask," he said as he picked up his own glass and took a large sip from it.

"Anything? Hmm.. alright, let's see." I stuck my tongue out of the corner of my mouth and furrowed my eyebrows as I but on a dramatic thinking face. He laughed and almost chocked on his drink. "Have you ever done something that backfired on you? Like a joke or something?"

He threw his head back with a laugh and clapped his hands. "I can't tell you that many stories, we don't have all night." He said taking another drink.

"Alright," I chuckled, "name one time then."

He went quiet as he sat back in his seat and thought for a moment, going over stories in his mind. I continued to sip on my drink that was almost gone, but luckily I had another one. He scratched the back of his ear and laughed. "Uh... I, uh." He laughed.

"What?" I laughed as he struggled with the words.

"You know how I told you I was in a band, right?" He asked with a large smile. I nodded my head. "Well one time when we were recording are previous album I farted in the booth and fogged it."

"Oh my God!" I laughed out loud as I almost chocked on my precious White Russian. "Are you serious?" He only laughed as he nodded his head. I laughed harder and knocked over my drink which made him laugh even harder when I gasped. But being the gentleman that he is, bought me two more.

That's how our night was spent. Laughing and getting to know each other more, telling stories about things that happened to us, our friends and family. He told me about his friend Jimmy and I told him about my dad, two people we each adored and lost in the past year.

With the alcohol in our system it became even more easier to talk personal things as we both began to share stories that struck each others heart. After hours at the bar we called a cab and were dropped off at our homes, exchanging hugs, smiles and sloppy kisses on the cheek as we bid each other farewell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the double post, luckily I had EVERYTHING saved :] But anyways, thank you guys for commenting and subscribing, it's what motivates me to write. Hope you guys enjoyed my version of Matt because this is how I picture him, a giant teddy bear :] Sorry I didn't update sooner, I've recently developed a bit of Tonsillitis, ouch. oh, and just so you know Eddie is based off of my two gay friends, who call themselves skipii and tacos, so you should thank them for inspiring me with their... gayness? Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed my latest chapter, please leave love if you want another update.
[btw the reason for this story is simple, big girls need love too, and who better then the strong and oh so hot Matt ;) yum]