‹ Prequel: Fall From Grace
Status: The End.

Memories Be Out All Night

Four

Oh you’re kidding right?! He did not do that!

Cue giggling.

No, no, no! She said we should go up there and that’s how we ended up there! It wasn’t my idea I swear! ……… Right, I bet you could think of something better…… Yeah, sure…… You are such a bad liar!

As I continued my hunt on the internet for Avenged Sevenfold videos and pictures, Violet’s conversation with whom ever was on the other line was getting just a bit annoying. It was like the other person was trying to get in to her pants using cheesy pick up lines that kept her laughing all the time.

I zoned out and found myself watching yet another video on youtube, but what made this one different was that it was one about ‘love and relationships’. Curious as to what it was about, I clicked on it. If I had known that it was going to make me feel like a total piece of shit, I would’ve never watched it.

”So today we have the bassist, guitarist and lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold to give us some tips on landing the perfect girl!” A man in a Disturbed t-shirt said before turning to the boys, “What would you like to tell our viewers?”

“Don’t go on your first date wasted,” Matt chuckled.

Johnny raised his hand, “Did that.”
“And how did that work out for you?” The guy asked.
“I puked all over her dress and she never called me back.”

“Don’t go wasted,” The man nodded, “How about kissing with tongue?”

Matt shook his head, “Don’t do it unless you want to get punched in the balls or it’s the third date. I did that to a girl in high school and she got pissed at me.”

“Oh please,” Johnny quipped, “Val has never punched you in the balls before.”

“But she’s punched you.” Matt added.

“What about you Zacky?” The man asked, “Any tips for the young romantics out there? I know you yourself are a romantic man behind all the tattoos.”

Zacky shifted around in his chair and looked up at the camera, directly at it, “If you found a perfect girl somewhere, let her know. Don’t waste time trying to forget her because she won’t get out of your head or trying to pick up another girl to replace her, because it’s not worth it. If she’s what you’ve been looking for, hold on to her. Letting her go isn’t worth it.”

He drew in a breath and ducked his head down, staring at the floor, “It’s just not worth it,” He whispered.


And that was enough to shatter my heart in to a million pieces.

He wasn’t worth letting go.
Not just yet anyway.

But how in the fucking world was I supposed to get back to him? It’s not like he checks emails from fans or reads silly little comments on Myspace or accepts friend requests on Facebook. And I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a Twitter, so I can’t direct message him.

Contact with him was hopeless.

Where and when baby?” Violet giggled in the kitchen, “I’ll see you tomorrow night then. Mmkay, bye!

As Violet sauntered back into the room with a beaming smile I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous.

“Guess who has a date tomorrow night,” She sang.
♠ ♠ ♠
In honor of Jenna getting her liscence today, I figured I'd update for her :]

And if any of you go on strikegently.com, there is a post about Jimmy on there. It says that he died from a drug overdose that is common with people who have his condition. He had an enlarged heart that ultimately killed him with the amount of pain medication he had to take.

In other words, Jimmy had a huge heart for the world. He loved every one of us, but even if he had all that room in his heart, he knew he wouldn't have lived long.

And he was right.

foREVer