Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The 'it' boy, in love with me? My ass! 2

“Alvii, Alvii! For fucks sake Alvii, get up! We are going to be late for school!”
I felt someone push me and then my body crashed on the floor. My cheeks felt something soft and wet. I slowly opened my eyes staring straight at my black and white carpet.
It took me 2 minutes to realize what that soft wet thing was, Carters foot, and when I could finally smell stuff properly I screamed and got up, pushed Carter out my room and looking the door.

Slowly I made my way towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and tried to fix my hair, I repeat ‘tried’

I picked out some blue Jeans and a neon green shirt with a frown at the back of it. Perfect for school I thought. I put on some vans and brushed my hair and putting it in a high ponytail.

”Alvii, I’m leaving, ride with Alex.”
Oh no! Carter left, I don’t want to ride with Alex .
I know I said I hated Carter and loved Alex, but I don’t like riding with Alex, first of all he gets us late, second he drives over speed limit and third, Usually Ryder and him race each other to school.

As soon as I was done with breakfast I went looking for Alex.
”Gosh Alex! Get up!”
I kicked him on his leg.
I could tell he had a shower and was dressed for school but he was still lying on the couch with his shoes on.

”huh, oh good morning.”
”Alex hurry we are late for school!”
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside the house grabbing the car keys.
I was about to get in the driving seat until I was picked up and thrown in the back of Alex’s Ferrari.

”why cant I just get into the passenger seat?”
”cause Rider is coming with us.”
”so? He can sit in the back.”
”come on, please.. just let him sit in the front.”
”what’s in it for me?”
”umm you can ride with me on the way back so you don’t have to suffer Carters new girlfriend.”
”nope, not good enough, I suffer that everyday. I’m use to it.”
”Fine, ill take you to Baskin Robins after school.”
”Your going to pay?”
”fine.” He sighed defeated.

After 5 minutes of listening to some shitty band Alex thought was ‘cool’ we stopped at Riders house.
And there he was making out with some red head.

“eww Alex, lets go! My eyes they burn!”
”Dude! Hurry up we are going to late.”

Ryder whispered something in the red heads ear and she said something back, more like begged.

“Hey Alex, hey freak.”
Alex waved at him, while I just glared at the back of his seat.

”wtf are you guys listening to?”
He quickly started pressing some buttons on the radio.
”Thank God!”
I whispered.
”I thought this band was like popular?”
”yeah for those cheer freaks, dude since when do you listen to what’s popular?”
”Since Jenny started questioning me what kind of music I listen to.”
”Jenny?”
Rider said with a confused face.
”Yeah, remember my girl friend last term?”
”Man your still with her?”
”yeah, I forgot t o break up with her before the winter holidays. I will today though.”
”Alex you can’t just break up with her for no reason.” I stated.
”I do have a reason, we have been together too long.”
”So?”
”So miss smarty pants, you don’t keep a girl too long or they start treating you like your some slave.” Said Ryder back.
What an ass. I thought.

“You both are insane.” I said, looking outside my window.
I could tell we were near school, as I could see kids on skateboards, cycles, skates and some walking towards the school.
”Hey Melissa.”
Ryder shouted out to some blonde girl who literally had her chest shoving out her tank top.

“is that her name?”
I heard Alex whisper quietly to Ryder, as he tried to looks at the road and ‘Melissa’ at the same time.
”Who cares? She’s hot."
”How is she hot? She has all her face covered with makeup, which I bet is all the makeup she could fined in her house.”
I hissed. Hoping ‘Melissa’ couldn’t hear me.
She looked like she had lots of fans.
All of them being boys. She had three boys trying to flirt with her as she tried to walk in her 4 inch heels. As soon as she heard Ryders voice, she quickly pushed her self off one of the guys and rushed towards Alex’s car as he slowed down the speed.
”Hey Ryder.” She said trying to sound seductive, which I guessed worked on both the guys.
”Yeah, so you busy tonight?”
”Nope totally free.” She said getting all happy.
”But babe I thought you were coming over?” said some guy behind her.
”Umm yeah I have plans now.”
”how about next week?”
”How about never?” she said in a snobby voice, while pushing the boy away.
The guy just groaned and walked away mumbling something.
I couldn’t help but laugh at him, desperate, hehehehe.
”sorry about him, he’s like some stalker. I don’t even like him.”
”Yeah whatever, just call me or something.” She quickly pulled out a pen from her shorts pocket and gave it to Ryder.
”Yeah just call me tonight so you can give me directions.”
”Sure”
”bye Melissa”
Ryder whispered in her ear as he trailed his fingers down her arm. She giggled uncontrollably, and kissed his nose.
”Bye, oh and just to let you know, my name is Miranda.”
Now that made my day, I couldn’t stop myself from bursting out a load laugh.

Ryder smirked at her and turned around to glare at my and hissed, “shut the fuck up.”

Ill admit it, Ryder looks extremely hot when he’s angry, I know he maybe a total ass but he’s hot. His Black hair flying in different directions and some of it covering a bit of his right eye made him looked sexy. His lip piercing shinning from his light pink lips.
I am not boy crazy or anything but when I find someone attractive I admit it to myself but never out loud, because if I called Ryder extremely hot and sexy in front of him and my brother I would earn a lecture when me and Alex would be alone and cause Ryders ego to rise and I didn’t want any of those happening on the first day of the second term.

We arrived at school and I quickly got out of Alex’s car and ran towards gym so I could check when we had soccer practice because I knew coach wasn’t going to be there, so I would have to take over class. Again…
While I was checking the timings I saw one of my closest friend I had. She came running towards my, while she tried to keep her books falling out her bag.
”Hey Amy.”
I waved towards the brunet.
”Hey Alvii, gosh how are you?”
She grabbed me in a one arm hug as she tried to hold on to her books.
”good you?”
”well I didn’t feel better until I saw the new kids oh my gosh! They are all gorgeous.”
”Hmm really?”
I tried to sound interested. I really didn’t care, I was going o be late for attendance.
”Yeah, me and Carly were talking and we both have dibs on the two hottest ones, but there are 2 or 3 more new guys and one of them is a girl. All of them juniors!” She said excitedly.

“That’s great, well I better get to my form class, see in break.”
She said I quick bye after I waved at her.”
I got into my form class and noticed the new boy and a new girl sitting in the desks right behind mine.
What a great thing to start the term off with. (Note sarcasm)