Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The 'it' boy, in love with me? My ass! 3

As soon as registration was done we had 10 minutes before lessons started.
I looked to my left and saw the new boy properly, and damn Amy was right, he was gorgeous. He had Brown hair, chin length and a fit body. He was on the pale side. His blue eyes stood out with his pink lips.
After 2 minutes of me staring at him, he turned towards me and smiled. A real smile. I barely get any of those. As most people tend to be nice to me, because they knew I’m the soccer teams captain and if the bother me they will have to suffer and I can make people suffer in different ways.

“Hey I’m Ash.”
”Hey, I’m Alvii.”
”Oh your Alex’s sister”
”yeah..” I said with a confused face.
”Alex and I are friends through another friend of his and mine.”
”oh that’s cool.”
”yeah, so umm you have your schedule with you?”
”yeah” I picked something out of his bag which was lying next to him.
He handed it over and I took it from him.
I looked through it and noticed we were going to have some classes together.
”We have English, sports and history together.” I told him.
”That’s great cause you’re the only person who as talked to me since I came other then the lady on the reception.”
I let out a small laugh.
”well that good, at least you know one person, I am sure you will make more friends by the end of the day.”

The ball rang and we both headed towards the English and literature section.
At Mid West, for every subject there is a different area.
And each grade has their own section. For example, us juniors (year 11) we have the art section which is a bit further away from the English section.
The seniors have the History section.
Some sections are not used because there aren’t needed and some sections you cant put a class like the gym or the computers lab.
As we were walking towards the English section, I tried pointing some classes out for Ash to make his life easier.
By lunch me and Ash had become pretty good friends, I told him about how much I hated Cameron and how much I disliked all the drama that was aimed at me around every month which was no use.
He told how he wished he had some drama in his life because he lived a pretty normal life for a teenager attending Mid West.
I learned he had moved from Canada because his dads business moved. He was really funny and would crack up jokes whenever he thought our conversation was about to die. I guess he didn’t like awkward silence.
I had never felt so open to anyone but Alex before.
Before I could walk into the history class room, Ash pulled me to a side and by the look on his face he seemed freaked out.
”what’s wrong?”
”umm you see….” He stopped and rubbed the back of his neck which made his look extremely cute.
”yeah go on” I said giving his a assuring smile.
”err imverybadathistory”

He said very quickly talking a huge breath at the end.
I understood, I was use to people talking fast and trying to ignore answers.
”so?”
”well, I’m always lost and I cant concentrate, because I don’t understand a thing.”

“we can ditch?” I said, I would never ditch class but I guess when you want to make friends you have to sacrifice things.
”no! I don’t want to ditch on my first day.” He said calming down a bit.
”then?” I said with a confused look.

“are you good at history?”
”yeah I got A on my exams.”
”can you please, please, please tutor me?” he said with pleading eyes.
”umm… I don’t know, I already have to go for soccer training.”
”it doesn’t have to be after school, how about 6ish or 7ish?” ughh those puppy dog eyes, how can I say no?
”fine.” I said defeated we were getting late for history or I would have put an argument.
”Thanks”

He said happily and grabbed me in a hug. I blushed light pink. When I get nervous I go mute for about 15 seconds. I have this thing, any boy contact kames me nervous. I know its stupid specially because I live with 3 guys at home and have to deal with so many of them at school, but its something which just happens.
As soon as I pulled away from Ash I saw Ryder walk past giving Ash a nod and me a sick look.

When I came back from soccer practice, more like teaching I got into Alex’s red Ferrari.
This time I sat in the passenger seat.
At practice today, I just had to look at new students who wanted to join and see if they had skills.
I saw Ruder coming out from the football field with water dripping down his hair, and wow did he look good.
He opened the passenger door and smirked at me.
”back seat babe, I’m sitting in front.”
”no your not! Me and Alex are going to Baskin Robbins.” I smiled happily, sticking my tongue out. When I win, I tend to be childish.
”yeah and I’m coming with you guys.”
he picked me up and carried me outside the car and through me into the back seat.
As soon as Alex and him got into the car, I screamed as hard as I could.
I was mad. I was really mad!