Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 30

I didn’t realize I was crying until I felt my hot tears sliding down my cheeks. My hand automatically reached to my cheeks and whipped the tears off.

I quickly rubbed my eyes before I left the small area near the dance floor and the entrance.

It didn’t have many people there, the main reason why I went there to call Ash.

When I got back in the sweaty club my eyes scanned looking for my family and Ryder.

I found mum and dad had left with Mr. and Mrs. Storm. Cameron was talking to Ryder, sitting where all the 4 setter tables were set, Julie and Alex were dancing/goofing around and Carter was grinding against some random girl.

I made my way to where Cameron and Ryder were sitting, avoiding being squished by all the drunk or turned on people dancing.

“Having fun sis?” Cameron asked taking a chug out of whatever he was drinking.

I gave a small nod before I started fiddling with the bangles on my wrist.

“Sit down.” Ryder gestured to the seat next to him.

I obeyed and sat down steadily.

“What’s wrong?” Ryder asked whispering in my ear as he nuzzled his nose against the back of my ear.

“Nothing, just a bit tired.” I said giggling his touch tickled.

“You want me to take you home?” He said facing me.

Would Ryder seriously ditch one of the best clubs in the city, filled with hot girls and take me home due to my tiredness?

“Don’t you want to party?” I said stifling a yawn.

“Nah, no point if your not there.” He said smiling.

“Kay, take me home prince charming.” I took hold of his hand as he got up and pulled me up gently.

We got to his car and had a calm ride all the way home, with little comments here and there.

He opened my door and slung his arm around my waist as I slowly put mine around his shoulder.

He opened the front door and offered to carry me upstairs which I kindly rejected and told him to get me water instead.

I made my way up to my room, cleaned my make up off and put my jewelry away but let the necklace Ryder gave me recently hang on my neck.

I lazily picked up some green pajamas with brown monkeys on them and changed quickly before Ryder entered my room.

He put the glass of water down on my side table as I went in my bathroom and did what I needed to.

When I came back I saw Ryder had taken off his jeans and now only had his shirt and boxers on as he lay on one side of my queen sized bed, under the covers.

“Ryder, we cannot sleep on the same bed.” I said saying the word cannot harder, trying to make my point clear.

“We’ve slept in the same room before so many times.” He said putting his arms under his head.

“yes, but it was not on the same bed.” I said a bit louder.

“Come on Alvii, you’re my girlfriend and I promise I wont try anything.”

I grumbled giving in and laying down on the other side of the bed.

Ryder moved closer and I glared at him.

“Ryder.” I warned.

“Night Alvii, I love you.” He said kissing my head and wrapping his arm around my waist.

Both of us were woken up my Ryder’s cell phone ringing.

“Who the fuck is calling at 3.00 am?” Ryder mumbled as he answered.

“Now?” Ryder answered the person on the other line.

“At Alvii’s house. Cant you just come here?” he replied after a while.

Curiosity got the best of me as asked Ryder who he was talking to.

He did a hand gesture telling me he’d explain later.

“Yeah, yeah dude just come over. Don’t ring the bell. It’s the one on the left side, climb up, I’ll open the window. Yeah hold on. I’ll ask her.”

“Is it okay if Ronnie crashed here for the night? He’s having trouble with his parents.”

“yeah sure.” I replied closing my eyes, trying to go back to sleep.

I had to go to Midnight’s house tomorrow so we could work on the performance they had in about one month.

I nearly fell asleep until Ryder grabbed me and turned me over after he had opened the window.

“You look so damn good.” He whispered in my ear as he kissed me along the jaw. I tried controlling the moan which was going to escape my mouth any second.

I kissed lower down my neck and sucked hard.

Ghaaa now he was going to leave a mark.

I grabbed a fist full of hair as I pulled him closer. I couldn’t help it! He smelled so good, he made me feel amazing.

“Ryder, I said- no funny – business.” I said talking deep breaths in between the words.

He quickly moved his face up to mine and pressed his nose against mine.

“But you’re enjoying this so much.” He said before he tackled my lips with his.

I got lost in his soft, sweet lips and kissed back deeply. His hands went from my back lower and then stopped near the end of my shirt. He pushed his fingers under my shirt but I stopped him from going any further by pushing him away gently.

Before I could say anything he spoke.

“Sorry, I got carried away.”

“Ahem.” We heard from the other end of my room.

Ronnie stood by the window, his deep red face could be seen from across the room as the moonlight shone on him.

He just saw me and Ryder make out.

I suddenly blushed deep red and moved away from Ryder as he cleared his throat and smirked at me as he saw me go all nervous.

“There’s a sleeping bag in that drawer, or you could sleep on the coach.

I said nervously.

“Couch is fine.” Replied Ronnie still blushing as he made his way to the coach and laid down.

Crap, this was the third most embarrassing thing I had done to/in front of Ronnie. He must think I’m a freak show.

First he sees me with clothes on which clearly show my undergarments, second I kiss him on the cheek and screw up as Ryder had been watching us and now he witnessed me and Ryder nearly about to have sex.