Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 31

I woke up to the amazing smell of pancakes coming from downstairs. Me having a very powerful smell sensing nose (?) I could tell they were chocolate pancakes. Yum.

Trying to control my drool spreading across my chin, I quickly went in my bathroom, did my daily routine and made my way downstairs.

What got me surprised was no one was home and the person cooking the amazing smelling pancakes was Ronnie.

“Morning.” He said quietly and then pulled out the pancake from the pan.

I gave a little nod and began looking for Ryder, thinking where he was.

My thoughts were answered as Ronnie spoke.

“His parents called and he said he needed to get dressed for band rehearsal so he just left half an hour ago.” Said Ronnie avoiding eye contact.

“Kay” I looked towards the table where two plates with 3 pancakes each sat.

“I made them, Ryder told me you liked chocolate best, hope you don’t mind.” He said.

“Thanks.” I sat down and he sat next to me. We eat in a very awkward silence until I broke it.

“Want to go watch TV?” smooth Alvii, very smooth. I mentally felt like slapping my forehead.

He gave a nod and I could see he was trying to hold back a laugh.

I told him I’d be back downstairs as I needed to change because I had to visit Midnight and the band.

When I got dressed in brown shorts and a light blue shirt and quickly laced my blue converse on I ran downstairs to see Ronnie watching an old soccer match.

“Alvii I’m going to go home, my parents are worried sick.” He said frowning.

“That’s fine I have to go see Midnight.”

He opened the front door and I followed him out.

“Thanks for letting me spend the night.” He said blushing and looking at his shoes.

“No problem Ronnie, if you need a place to stay you can always come over.” I said smiling at him, trying to make him a bit comfortable.

He looked up at me, well more like down at me as he was a lot taller then me and then I saw his eye color. They were amazing!

I couldn’t describe them, I had never seen Ronnie from this close and I could say he was very attractive.

“Thanks” He said once again before he walked towards his car and opened the door. Before getting in he waved at me, while blushing.

I waved back before I started walking towards Midnight’s house. She had given me the directions and told me they would be practicing in her game room.

When I reached her house I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Midnight.

She opened the door one the second bell and gave me a quick hug, wishing me once again.

“Thanks, is everyone here?” I asked looking around.

“Yeah, They all come about 15 minutes before. We need your help, we have no idea what song we’re going to perform.”

“Kay, I’ll see what I can do.”

She led me to the game room which had a huge T.V screen and lots of games set on a shelf. There were lots of seats and in the middle of the room there was a drum set, Ryder holding one of the guitars, a mike stand in the middle, Alex was messing around with the bass while Jerold was talking to Ash who was playing with the drum sticks.

“She’s here guys.” Midnight said excitedly.

I smiled at everyone, trying very hard not to look at Ash. Last night was a pain an I couldn’t go to sleep because of the conversation me and Ash had.

Ryder smiled at me as he took his place right next to Midnight.

Alex waved at me and wiggled his eyebrows. Which meant he had to tell me something. Something perverted.

I made a grossed out face towards him, as he took his place at the other side of Midnight.

I avoided looking at Jerold cause I knew that would lead me to look at Ash, as they were next to each other.

“We had one song in mind.” Midnight said.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Misery Business by Paramore.”

“How about I hear you guys play it?” I said.

“Sure, Ash on the count of three start.” She said taking her place in front of the mike.

After the count of three she started singing and Ash followed her lead.

No doubt she had a really good voice. While they performed, I stole glances at Ash who was very busy playing the drums, making sure he didn’t do anything wrong unlike Alex and Jerold who were making funny faces at each other.

Ryder was also concentrating while he played, he would look at Midnight as she would give him the signal to start and then stop.

“That was really good, how about you try these songs?” I had printed notes for 4 other songs which I thought they could play.

In 2 hours they had all 4 songs learned and practiced.

I got tell they were all very tiered.

Jerold and Ash laid down on the floor like morons and Alex joined them. Ryder helped me and Midnight put everything away.

“Want to spend the day at my house?” Ryder asked as I put the guitars in one place.

“Yeah.” I said.

“I’m sorry for leaving you, you looked so peaceful while sleeping, I didn’t want to wake you up.”

“That’s fine. I understand.” I said smiling at him.

Alex got up and pulled me aside to tell me whatever he wanted to. Jerold left to see his girlfriend and Midnight went to her room to keep the notes some place where she wouldn’t loose them.

I noticed Ash and Ryder were the only people left in the middle of the room and there was extremely awkward tension around them.

“Alvii? Earth to Alvii!”

“Sorry.” I said.

“I was at Trent’s house last night, and that’s when I realized what a whore she is.”

“Okay…. Why are you so happy about it?” I asked, as he grinned wider.

“Cause now I’m going to make her Mid West’s biggest outcast.” He was now smirking.

“What are you going to do?” I asked in a bored tone.

“You’ll see.” He replied before taking his cell phone out, waving it in front of me, I bet this was some hint he was trying to give me.

“Alex, who is your next toy?” I asked giving him a look.

“Midnight.” He whispered incase she heard.

Automatically my hand hit his shoulder.

“Don’t you dare Alex.” I said glaring at him.

“She’s something different; I want a go at her.”

“Alex if you hurt her I’ll never speak to you ever again.” I said glaring harder.

“Whatever sis.” With that he left me alone in the room to flirt with Midnight, leaving me in the room with my ‘ex-boyfriend’ and boyfriend.

Ryder noticed how uncomfortable and decided it was time to leave.

“Lets go to my house.” He said pulling they keys to his BMW out his pocket.

I nodded and follow him towards the door, but before I could follow him out, Ash spoke.

“Can we talk Alvii?” He said in a whisper.

I turned around to look at him and saw how sad he was. Should I talk to him?

Before I could even make a decision Ryder grabbed my wrist and pulled me a little towards him.

“No, she doesn’t want to.” Ryder answered for me.

That got me pissed. No one bossed me around, it was my choice if I wanted to talk to him or not.

“That’s Alvii’s choice to make.” Ash said, glaring at Ryder.

“He’s right.” I said sharply, giving Ryder a look. I mean he may be my boyfriend but that doesn’t mean he controls what I do, specially cause I like Ash and well Ryder I just……….

What does Ryder mean to me? Do I like him? Ghaaa this is so frustrating.

Ryder gave me apologetic look but nonetheless still glared at Ash.

“No. Ash we cannot talk.” I said before turning around and walking to Ryder’s car.

I quietly sat on the passenger seat and Ryder made sure he wouldn’t disturb me.

Did I like Ryder? Or did I really hate him that I would break his heart?