Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 37

“Hurry up Alvii! We don’t have all day.” My mum yelled from downstairs.

“Yeah, yeah just give me 5 minutes mum!” I replied back.

“Come on, come one, nearly done.” I said jumping up and down while holding my ipod.

“Done!” I shouted in successes as the battery sign showed it was full.

Pulling out the charger cord a slipped my ipod in the pocket of my jeans’ and pushed the charger in one of the pockets of my suitcase.

I quickly grabbed the neon green suitcase in one hand and my matching trolley in my other hand, not before slipping on my black adidas bag over my shoulder.

I hurried my way downstairs and dropped my suitcase and trolley in front of the limo driver who was loading all the luggages in the limousine.

I don’t know why my parents thought it was necessary to ride in a limousine to the airport.

Yeah it made sense that we couldn’t take our car because there would be no one to drive it back, but we could have taken a taxi right?

If you haven’t figured out what is happening at the moment then I’ll help. We’re leaving for the airport to go to Germany.

I saw Alex was already seated and was busy texting someone. (Most probably Ryder or Midnight)

Carter was hugging a group of fan girls goodbye while Julie, mum, dad and Cameron were locking up the house and telling the servants the schedule about when to clean the house and stuff like that which I had no interest in.

Before I could get in the limo carter shouldered me and got in while saying “Royalty first.”

I grumbled in response and sat next to Alex as Carter had taken all of the back seat.

Cameron got in front and Julie sat next to him.

I was to busy texting goodbye to Amy to notice where my parents sat.

“Midnight is going to meet us at the airport.” Alex said still busy texting.

I just nodded in response and put my ipod on and started listening to Bullet for my valentine.

All the way to the airport I kept on messing with my ipod while every one else was busy doing something.

When we got there I saw another similar limousine we were riding in, parked in front of ours.

The door opened and out came Ryder. Looking extremely sexy.

I wanted to just jump on him, but I kept my self in control as this wouldn’t not be a perfect moment to do something like that.

He wore a black hoodie and some black jeans which went perfectly with his converse.

He also had his ipod on and some shades.

He was busy looking around until his eyes stopped on me. Well I think they did. I could be wrong because he had his shades on.

His parents got out form behind him and the driver took out their luggages as our driver did the same.

I looked around and noticed everyone had gotten out the limousine.

Feeling like an idiot, I quickly got out, pretending I was fixing my hair.

We went through the security check and the boarding crap and finally got on the plane.

I was seated next to Carter while Alex and Ryder were right behind us. Our parents, Julie and Cameron seated somewhere else.

I opened my bag and pulled out a book to read while Carter was reading some sports magazine and Alex and Ryder were busy in some conversation which seemed very important.

Me being nosey tried to listen what they were saying but failed as Carter caught me.

I mean it was kind of obvious as I had me head pressed against the little gap between mine and Carter’s seat and instead of reading I was looking up at the ceiling because it helped me listen a bit clearer.

“Seriously Alvii?” Carter said giving me a disappointed look.

“Just curious.” I said embarrassed.

“If you want to know so badly they’re talking about Ryder’s new girlfriend. What’s her name? Oh yeah Debbie or something.”

I was clearly pissed and scrunching the book a held in my hand.

Carter started laughing hysterically.

“What?” I hissed, anger boiling thorough me.

“You- You’re face!” He said pointing at my face and doubling over his laughter.

It was clearly obvious Carter had brought attention towards us and now Alex and Ryder were staring at us.

“How is this funny?” I said getting more pissed.

“I was joking, they were talking about some baseball game.” He said whipping his tear.

“Har har har, you’re such a clown Carter.” I said sarcastically.

I cussed at him and turned my head away from him and was now facing a cute boy who sat in the row next to mine.

He noticed me looking at him and gave me a flirty smile.

Player. I thought.

I smiled back at him making sure it didn’t seem forced.

“I’m Tim.” He said randomly.

“Alvii.” I said after a while.

My ride to Germany was defiantly going to be interesting………
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment? :D