Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘it’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 40

I forcefully pushed the door back to close it but he stuck his foot in between, not allowing me to close it.

“Come on Alvii. It’s been like 2 weeks!”

“I don’t care Alex; I have nothing to talk about.” I replied.

I groaned in frustration as he entered the room.

“Huh, how come you and Carter get a better room then me and Ryder?”

He said examining the room.

I ignored him and sat down on the edge of my bed.

When he was done looking around he came and laid down on the bed next to me.

“So how’s it going sis?” Even though his eyes were closed, he was still smirking.

I groaned in reply.

He let out a small chuckle and looked up at me.

“Its been like two weeks since we actually had a proper conversation.”

“Yeah.” I said, laying down next to him.

“So what happened at the beach? Could you not handle much of you’re lust and decided to attack Ryder like that?”

I blushed in embarrassment. Did it actually look like that?

“Ugh, no, he makes me so mad!” I shouted.

Alex moved his head of the bed and rested it on my shoulder.

“Well it was kind of you’re fault he’s acting this way.” He said getting comfortable.

“Yeah, yeah. I’ve been told.”

“Alex?” I asked after a long silence.

“Hmm?”

“Does he hate me?” I whispered, squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

He opened his eyes and moved so he was resting up on his elbow.

“He doesn’t hate you. I actually think he sill has feelings for you.” Alex said looking for some emotion on my face, which I made sure I didn’t show.

“Has he said anything about me?” I said making sure I didn’t show so much interest, after all Alex was his best friend and he might tell Ryder I asked.

“No, all he does is talk about his new girlfriend. It’s like he’s forcing her into everything so he forgets about you. He really did like you Alvii.”

“He told me he loved me.” I said, controlling the tears not to spill out.

“He did?” That caught Alex’s attention.

“Yeah more then once.” I said looking away from him ashamed.

“Then why did you cheat on him? Was he causing you physical tension?”

I looked at him in disbelief.

“Is that why guys cheat on girls? Because the girl causes them physical tension?” I said trying to hold my laughter.

“Err no, maybe. Fine, yeah. But from what I heard, isn’t that the reason you were with Ash at the party and not with Ryder?”

I nodded my head, my mood changing back to depressed.

“why? Why’d you cheat on him?” Should I tell him? He is my brother after all.

“I don’t know. Back then I didn’t like him. I was using him to get to Ash but I guess Ash had other plans. But now I miss Ryder. I wish he would stop ignoring me; I don’t even care if we don’t date again or if he still teases me and makes fun of me. His silence kills me.” I looked at Alex and he seemed to understand.

“Anyways, forget Ryder, for now.” He said winking at me.

“Aren’t you going to ask why Midnight didn’t come to the airport?” Oh yeah. Alex said she’d come before we left but she never showed up.

“Oh yeah, why didn’t she show up?”

“She got a call from the local ice skating center, and they said she was one of the people picked to join the summer ice skating competition.”

Wow, I never knew She was into ice skating.

“Are you both dating now?”

“Well, she’s good in bed but I don’t think either of us our interested in each other.” He said honestly.

“Alex!” I smacked his hand. “I thought I told you not to hurt her!”

“I didn’t!” He said throwing his hands in the air.

“She herself said that we weren’t going o work out and I agreed.”

He said in defense.

“You’re not lying to me?” I said looking at him in suspicion.

“Nu-uh.” He said like a little kid.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Carter all wet.

“What happened to you?” Asked Alex, trying to hold back his laughter.

“These girls attacked me while I was standing at the shore, and then one of them pushes me in the water saying I was some kind of womanizer since I wasn’t giving them enough attention.” He said grabbing some fancy clothes. Before he walked into the bathroom he said; “Get ready, we’re going to some fancy hotel for dinner.”

I moaned in frustration while Alex was happy saying he’d get o see some hot chicks, and left to change.

I went to where my suitcase was and picked out a black dress which had a white strap/bow on the waist and some matching heels which went perfectly. Now I just had to wait for Carter to come out the bathroom.