Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘it’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 42

“Shit, Alex has my room key.” Ryder cursed as we stood waiting for the elevator.

“Carter has mine” I said in monotone. He didn’t love me anymore.

Yes it made me sad. Who did actually love me? I decided I wouldn’t look for an answer.

“Do you have any money?” I asked him as I looked at the phone both which a bit far away from us.

He dove his hands in his pocket and started searching.

“No.” He shook his head in disappointment.

“Well, I know there’s a party going on across the hall.” I said, spotting people walk in to the huge ballroom.

“Let’s go. Its better then standing at the reception looking like hobos.”

I nodded and led the way.

The waiter at the door observed us then said something which neither me or Ryder understood.

“Err, we don’t know English.” I said like a moron.

“Aw. This party is 18 plus.” He said in a heavy German accent.

“Damn.” I said as we walked away from the entrance, letting people waiting behind us go in.

“The only other place I can think of is the mall or the beach.”

“I don’t want to go to the mall, it’s overly crowded.” I said. Both of us had to stick together, even after the fight we had in the taxi, or else we would be completely helpless.

“Fine, we’ll go to the beach.” Without waiting for me he left to the other side of the reception to go out to the beach.

Trying my best not to trip, I rushed outside after him.

Soon I wished I could go back and go to the mall instead.

“Ryder.” I shouted his name. He now stood about 11 feet away and continued walking, which I followed.

“What?” He called back without stopping.

Half of the people at the beach seemed drunk. I soon realized they were from the party, and had been kicked out. I wonder why? (note sarcasm.)

Ryder didn’t seem to have notice the drunk guys around the age of 18, 19 because he was walking while looking at the sand.

Thinking quickly, I pulled of my heels and grabbed them tightly in my hand, and ran towards Ryder. Big mistake. I heard someone whistle. I just wished it wasn’t at me, but I realize the assumption was wrong as there were about two guys, completely drunk staring at me. I avoided their eye contact and pulled Ryder’s arm in mine, causing him to come to a halt.

“What the fuck Alvii?” He hissed.

“Ryder, not now!” I hissed back.

When he continued glaring at me, I pocked his ribs with my elbow causing him to look ahead to where those guys stood, giggling and holding on to each other for support.

Instantly he got the message and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Both the guys didn’t seem very imitated.

“Can we go back inside? This heat is killing me.” I said loud enough for the total drunk guys to hear.

Instead of saying anything Ryder just nodded.

Turning around, while Ryder still held on to me, I made my way to the other side. The two guys got the message and left to harass some other girl.

“Thanks.” I said after a little while, and me and him went to the other side of the beach.

He didn’t say anything back but just nodded.

I sat down on the warm sand, not caring if my dress got dirty and put the heels next to me.

Ryder just walked towards the shore and stood there, letting the warm breeze mess his hair up, making him look sexy as ever.

He looked hot when he was angry, excited, mad, happy, in a mess and oh gosh I could go on.

I sighed as I realized he was ignoring me. We were talking just 10 or 15 minutes ago, what happened now.

I decided I’d ask him when he would come back.

When he did, he didn’t even look at me, not caring I stood up and grabbed his arm, making him look at me.

“What’s wrong?” I said looking straight at his beautiful eyes.

“Why do you care?” I said looking right back at me.

“Ryder, don’t start this again, we just had a fight half an hour back.”

“You’re literally saying I always start it.” He said glaring at me.

“Well I don’t mean it that way, so just answer me.”

“What do you want to know?” He said looking down at the sand.

It was getting darker and colder, I was worried when Alex and everyone else would come back.

“Why wont you talk to me?” I said silently.

“Maybe because of the fact you cheated on me, right in front of me.” He said glaring again.

“I know that.” I whispered shamefully. “I mean now? You were talking to e in the reception, and suddenly you’re not.”

“Alvii, I get scared when I think about anything hurting you. I get all nervous and I feel like a fool and it just causes me not to speak.”

Wow, he cared about me. He got scared if anything hurt me. Did I care if anything hurt him? No, of course I didn’t. After all I had also hurt him.

I looked up at him, trying my best to control my tears.

I felt him stare at my lips, and I did the same to his.

Slowly he lend in and I followed his lead.

Ash.

Thinking of that one name caused the tingle of excitement in my stomach to stop and quickly move away from Ryder’s face.

“I’m sorry. I cant. You have a girlfriend, and I think there’s something going on between me and Ash.” I said the last part silently.

“I understand, but who said I have a girlfriend?”

“Don’t you?” I said looking at him.

“Um, no…”

“What about Debbie? I thought you both were dating?”

“No…..” He said looking at me weirdly.

“But that day, you said you both were going on a date.”

“Friends can go on a date as well….” He answered.

“So you aren’t dating her! I thought you both were like completely in love or something.” I said finishing of with a sigh.

“Was that I sigh of relief? Was Alvii Jealous?” You could now clearly see the smirk on his face.

“No! Why would I be?” I said blushing. Thank God it was night so he couldn’t see me blush.

“True...” He said going back to his depress state.