Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘it’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 43

As soon as I had my van’s laces tied, I hurried out the elevator and jogged towards the Hummer we had rented.

This time Ryder sat in front and me and Alex at the back.

Last night around 1 or 2 am everyone had come back from the tour.

Apparently our parents thought me and Ryder wanted some alone time. My ass.

Alex didn’t say anything because he thought we actually needed some ‘alone time’ and Carter being a jackass didn’t bother saying anything.

It was around 6.30 and the concert started in half an hour.

The driver had told us that the arena wasn’t that far, and us having VIP tickets; wouldn’t have to wait in line.

For the first time I was actually happy that we had VIP tickets because I was not in the mood to wait in line.

Instead of finding a parking on the over crowded road, which had been blocked due to the lack of parking, the driver took the car to the back entrance parking.

Before we could enter that area, 2 guys stopped our car and said something in German and our driver replied back in German as well.

We got out the car, as it stopped in front of the gate and a man in a black suit led the way.

When we got in, it was clearly noticeable that it was a sold out concert. Most of the seats were taken and there was a huge line of people still coming in.

People had poster with the bands name spread across it, and girls were screaming on top of their lungs.

“So remind me, who’s concert is this?” Ryder asked looking around.

Alex just simply pointed to a huge poster which a group of girls were waving around.

‘Tokio Hotel <3’ were the words printed in dark black, bold letters.

“Oh great, the joy.” Ryder said sarcastically.

“Hey, there is nothing wrong with them!” I sad offended.

“Yeah right, the lead singer looks gay.” At this Alex quickly agreed and we found our seats, which happened to be in the second row in front of the stage.

“He is not!” I said slapping his arm.

Even though he had full sleeves on, touching him sent shivers down my spine. I liked him. A lot.

But what did Ash mean to me?

I wasn’t going to think about anything that would get me upset today.

“Whatever you say Alvii.” Replied Alex.

I groaned and slummed down in my seat which was on the end of the row, Alex being net to me, and Ryder next to him.

I could clearly see the smirk on both of their faces.

Jerks.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

(Next day.)

I was finished packing and we were going to leave for the airport in 2 hours.

Even though I wasn’t eager to go back home, I still couldn’t stand being in the same room as carter and his new bimbo he would have over every night.

When we would get back to LA Ryder and Alex are going to leave to go to Jerold’s house so they can practice one more time before the show which would happen about 3 hours after we arrive.

I didn’t plan on going to the concert. It was a dance thing and you had to dress up. This meant; wear a dress.

When we got to the airport, I saw Ash and Jerold waiting for Ryder and Alex.

I was so not ready for this.

“Hey Alvii.” Ash said hugging me.

“Hey.” I said back, trying to smile.

Jerold said his quick hello and Ryder and Alex started talking about all the girls they saw in Germany.

“Did you have fun?” Ash asked as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

Ryder, Alex and Jerold were walking in front of us so I was thankful Ryder couldn’t see us, but then my luck faded as Ryder turned around to tell his mum something.

When he saw me and Ash in the current positing he just glared. At me.

Me and Ash made small talk, until we had to leave.

I couldn’t wait to go home and take a shower, and that exactly what I did.

Cameron and Julie were relaxing, it was their wedding the day after tomorrow after all. I would never get married after coming from such an exhausting trip.

I had just sat down to look thorough the books for next year, when my cell phone started ringing. It was Alex calling me.

“What do you want?” I groaned.

“Hey Alvii, Its Midnight.”

“Oh hey, how are you?”

“Not good, you see I was in the skating program, I’m sure Alex told you, and I had an injury.”

“Wow, are you okay? As in is it really that bad?” I did care about her, she’s a good friend, even though she might have taken my place as the singer.

“No, I’m not. I’m on a wheelchair Alvii.” I could hear her sniff.

“Oh my gosh Midnight, how you going to perform?”

“I cant. I was hopping you could take my place, You’re the only one that knows all the songs.” I heard her cry harder on the other end.

“I wasn’t really prepared for this.” I said, getting up, looking for a dress to wear.

“I know, I’m sorry. I’m so embarrassed. You have no idea how bad I felt when I told the rest, I feel horrible making you do my work.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll try, but I can’t sing as well as you.” I teased.

“Alvii, you’re amazing, I love you so much! Thank you; just come over in half an hour. We need to leave my house soon. Everyone is waiting.”

I said goodbye and hung up. I grabbed the first dress I saw and any matching heel with some accessories and pushed them in my bag.

“Carter!” I screamed knocking hard on his room.

“What?” He said pissed.

“Drive me to Midnight, Now! Please.” I said ending my request sweetly.

“One condition.” He said waving his car keys in front of me.

“What?” I groaned.

“Promise you’ll get you’re driving license this summer.

“You know I’ll end up failing.”

“Promise me Alvii.” He said making me even more eager.

“Fine I promise! Can we please go now?” I shouted.

“Hmm, let me think.” He teased.

“Carter!” I said ticked off.

“Fine, Fine. Lets go.” He smirked.