Sequel: Change Your Ticket
Status: Completed! :D

He's My Brother's Best Friend and My Enemy, This Can't Be Good!

025

I groaned as I heard my phone ring. Opening my eyes I saw it was only nine in the morning and I closed them again. Parker was still laying next to me. I groaned as Parker started moving.

"What time is it?" I rolled over to face him.

"Nine," I said. "What are you doing?"

"If it’s nine then the house is going to be awake soon. I should head over to my room so we don't get caught," he got up from the bed and kissed my forehead gently.

I really didn't want him to leave but he had a valid point. If we got caught it would bring hell to the house, even if we could play it off. "Fine," I sighed. I watched him quietly close the door behind him before rolling over and closing my eyes in the attempt to go back to sleep. I was almost there when I felt a body jump on my bed.

"Wake up! Don't you know what today is? How can you be sleeping!" Cassadee yelled, all the while jumping up and down on my bed.

Of coarse I knew what today was, but was it really necessary to wake me up at nine in the morning on a Saturday? I sat up against my better judgment and opened my eyes.
"What the hell Cass! Its nine we have like six hundred hours before we even have to leave!"

Cassadee just laughed. "It takes two hours to get ready, an hour to eat, an hour to get out of the house without Lex, an hour to get there, an hour in line, and the concert starts at seven leaving you with like four hours to spare."

I figured I had no choice but to listen to her so I got out of bed and headed over to my bathroom. I think I stood in the shower for like half an hour just letting the water hit me. Showers were my thinking places, and I had a lot to process after yesterdays events. At least they were happy thoughts for once.

Once I finished in the shower I threw on a random pair of pajamas and descended the stairs into the kitchen. It was eleven o'clock and everyone inside the house was now fully awake. I strolled into the kitchen grabbing a waffle out of the freezer and putting it into the toaster. I sat at the bar waiting for it to pop up. Lexis was sitting next to me eating some kind of cereal I couldn't quite make out what it was. Travis was beside her sipping his cup of coffee, he sure had a long day ahead of him.

"Ready for tonight?" he asked still sipping his coffee.

"Yeah. My sister is insane." My waffle popped up so I grabbed it and the syrup and sat down to eat.

"No kidding. She's been up since like five this morning running around the house," he chuckled then sighed. "I guess I knew what I was getting myself into though."

I laughed at this statement. Cass always had been the concert queen and the one who is most anxious when the day finally arrives. Lexis began fussing from beside me so Trevor excused himself and follow her out into the playroom.

Left alone in the kitchen, I ate my waffle in peace. I could hear the murmuring of Jayden and Miranda from the living room arguing about what to put on television. I could also hear the sound of Lexis squealing in delight as her daddy played dress up with her.

I was almost finished when Parker walked in. I think he could feel my eyes watching him because he turned around with a smirk planted on his face causing me to blush.

"Its not polite to stare," he stated. I glared at him before he went on, "You’re so cute when you blush."

"Shush!" I frantically yelled and got up from where I was sitting. "There are people in the next room!" I reminded him as I put my plate and fork in the sink. He just shrugged his shoulders and I went back upstairs.

When Cassadee realized I wasn't ready by two she went frantic. That being said she barged in my room and took out every make up item I owned along with plugging in my flat iron and dumbing the contents of my cabinet out onto the bathroom counter. It took me an hour to do my hair and put make up on.

As I approached the living room I could hear the screaming of Lexis coming from the play room, indicating that she figured out mom was going out and wasn't taking her. I walked into the room to find Lexis's face all red.

"Lex momma's coming back don't you worry," she tried soothing her but nothing seemed to work. Trevor was laying on the floor in defeat. It wasn't that she didn't love her daddy it was just that she hated being away from her mom.

I walked over to her in the hopes that I could be of some kind of assistants. "Here let me try, go get her a snack or something." Both Cass and Trevor headed out into the kitchen and I kneeled down in front of the crying toddler.

"Lex what's the matter baby girl?"

"Momma no take me with," she sobbed.

"Your gonna be with daddy at home though," this time I picked her up in the hoped of her sobs to stop. No such luck.

After five more minutes of pacing back and forth I decided what I should do. I exited the room, Lex still in my arms, and headed back up the stairs. Once there I headed down the hallway to my bedroom only instead of turning right into my mine, I head for Parker's room. Lexis caught on to where I was taking her because her sobs seem to have subsided a little. I opened the door and headed inside to see Parker playing a video game.

"Hey can you help us out here. We kinda need to leave and no one can stop her from crying." Parker paused the game and looked my way, his eyes focusing in on the little screaming girl I had in my arms.

"Put her down." I put Lexis down and Parker motioned for her to come on the bed with him. I remained in the door way watching. Lex toddled her way over and took a seat in Parker's lap. She then took the controller in her small hands and hit the resume button. Parker put his hands on the controller and helped her kill the zombies. "Tell Trevor I have her and to come up here when you leave. I got her for now."

I headed back down the stairs and told Trevor what Parker had said. After another twenty minutes we were in the car and off to the venue. Once we arrived there were people scattered all over the place. We headed to a merch table to buy a shirt as a memory of the night and then headed to the line we were told to stand in. Guys kept staring at us as they walked by. Nothing goes unnoticed in my sister's eyes.

"He just checked you out," Cassadee whispered.

"Cass!" I yelled, hitting her arm playfully.

"Speaking of boys, what ever happened to your secret admirer?"

"Oh um, I don't know," I lied so badly not even I believed myself.

"You little liar," she said smirking at me.

Before she could question me more the line started moving. As we entered the venue and found our seats the excitement inside me began to build. The lights began to dim and the entire place erupted into screams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey lovelies. I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I have been sick and just couldn't find the time but I am back. I am almost to a 100 subscribers and everyone of your comments makes my day so keep it up. I love you all. :)