Blessings and Nightmares

Thirteen

(Lilia's pov)

The next morning I woke up in my room, in the same pajamas that Alice had given me the day before. I shook my head knowing that I needed a shower. I yawned as I got extra clothes to change into, then walked my way into the shower.

I smiled when I felt the soothing hot water wash my troubles away. It was relaxing, and I felt like I could just stand there forever.

When I got out I decided to just put on a bath robe over my bra and underwear tieing it at the waist. But then my stomach growled needing food. I strolled into the kitchen to see Ashley already eating cereal.

"Good morning." I greeted walking to a cabinet and reached for a bowel.

"Morning....Carlisle called while you were in the shower." She said after pausing for a moment to take a bite of cereal.

"Really what did he say?" I asked now pouring cereal in the bowl.

"Well he wanted to talk to you, but since you were in the shower he wanted you to call him back. Number is taped to the fridge." She explained.

I nodded taking the number then standing across from Ashley with the phone laying not too far away.

"I guess you don't want to go to the Cullens' today?" I asked already know the answer.

"No. But I wouldn't mind having a change of scenery. Besides we could always go afterward." Ashley said a little more brightly.

"Alright." I smiled knowing the perfect place to go. I took the phone and dilled Carlisle's number quickly. It only had to ring once before I heard his voice.

"Hello Lilia." I could hear his smile.

"Hello Carlisle. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

"No. You're perfectly fine. So are you going to come over today?" Carlisle asked. I could hear the excitement that he was trying to hind.

"No, sorry. We've actually decided to go to La Push and see some old friends."

"Like who?" He asked almost worried.

"Billy Black was one of my dad's closest friends." I said simply.

"Have you heard the legend?"

I was confused for a minute but then realization hit as I thought about the old stories that Billy would tell us when we were young. "So you're telling me their real too?" I asked smiling.

Carlisle sighed. "Just please be careful. I would hate for the hospital to call me and tell me there was an emergency...."

"I promise I'll be careful, besides I can freeze time if I ever feel threatened then, well, I would just stop it...Like I did the other night when you found me in the kitchen. Didn't I not seem off?"

He thought about it for a moment. "A little but I blew it off as fright."

"That's what I wanted you to do." I smiled. "Bye." I said hanging up before he could say anything. "Alright. Ashley hurry up and eat because I'm taking you to see some old friends." I explained pouring the milk into my forgotten cereal.

She looked at me confused. "Alright." Ashley said shrugging and walking to the bathroom.

~~

We were soon driving down the road listening to Paramore.

A bit later, we pulled up to Billy's house and I excitedly got out of the car signaling Ashley to follow. I then knocked on the door, Billy answered quickly wheeling over to the door. He opened it, then looked up at me questioningly. I smiled down at him.

"How are you uncle Billy?" I asked then a smile of realization came to his lips as he held his arms wide waiting for a hug.

"Oh my gosh. Look at you. Lilia you look so much like your mother. And I'm guessing the girl behind you is Ashley?" Billy asked after giving me a hug.

I nodded stepping back so he could look Ashley over. His eyes lingered on her stomach for a moment but he didn't say anything. I looked back at her to see her confusion.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asked again. Ashley shook her head no, as Billy sighed. "Well you might as well come in for a moment, the boys should be here soon." Billy explained as we followed him in and took seats on the couch beside each other. "So where are your parent now days?"

My smile then turned to a frown. "There dead." I whispered slightly looking down.

"Oh. Oh my goodness, .I'm so sorry to hear that." He frowned.

The room then went silent, but not for long as the back door opened and deep voices could be heard.

"Dad I'm home!" I heard Jacob yell as he walked into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so hope u enjoy Ash was busy and asked if i could write another chapter....so please comment and subscribe^_^