Blessings and Nightmares

+ Lilia Foster

+ Ashley Foster

Lilia Foster is 21 and fresh out of college. She was going to start her career as a psychiatrist in California. But do to a tragic accident that killed her parents, she now has to take care of her 16 year old sister Ashley who is pregnant from being raped by her ex-boyfriend.

And soon after, they moved up to Forks, Washington where Lilia starts to work at Forks hospital with a very handsome Doctor Cullen. Can he reach out to her like she reaches out to so many others,or will she unknowingly form a bond with him while helping him over come his wifes death?

~ Should we mention that Lilia has a gift, as well as her sister. Lilia can freeze time, while Ashley conjures Telekinesis. ~

Ashley Foster is a young, beautiful 16 year old girl who had a perfect life. Until she was raped by her now ex-boyfriend who is serving time in jail. She has been a depression state ever since then.

When she finds out about her parents, she feels as iff she's lost everything. And all she has left now is her older sister, Lilia; who takes care of her and works as a psychiatrist at Forks Hospital.

Being 16 and pregnant isn't such a bright thing when you're only a Junior in her case. When she meets the infamous Edward Cullen, she keeps herself closed in, swearing never to open herself up to a man again.

But what happens when her feelings go beyong with Edward? They both feel the attraction towards eachother, will they budge?

~

With their gifts, and a supernatural world, Lilia and Ashley are going to move into a dangerous, and life-threatening town. How will they cope with it all?
  1. One.
    Ashley's POV.
  2. Two.
    Lilia's POV
  3. Three
    Ashley's POV.
  4. Four.
  5. Five.
    Ashley's POV. :D
  6. Six
    Lilia's POV
  7. Seven
    Ashley's POV
  8. Eight
  9. Nine
    Ashley's POV.
  10. Ten
  11. Eleven
    Ashley's POV.
  12. Twelve
  13. Thirteen
  14. Fourteen.
    Ashley's POV.
  15. Fifteen
  16. Blaire Corinne Foster.
    Ashley's POV.
  17. Seventeen
  18. Boys Boys Boys.
    Ashley's POV.
  19. Oh, Shit!
  20. Twenty
    Ashley's POV.
  21. Getting out.
  22. Amazed
  23. Good byes.
  24. Little Dinner
  25. Love
  26. So Much More Than A Kiss
    Ashley's POV.
  27. Watched
  28. Twenty Eight
  29. Why?
  30. Impatient. (added to)
  31. Understanding
  32. Finally!