Blessings and Nightmares

Fifteen

(Lilia's pov)

Not long after, more noise came from outside, and in walked another familiar face. Two, actually.

"Lilia?" I recognized that voice as Paul's. I turned to face him and squealed and ran into his arms.

"Paul! Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you!" I smiled, hugging Paul tightly.

"I've missed you!" He smirked, kissing my cheek gently.

"Are you not going to give me a hug?" I turned to the other face, and jumped out of Paul's arms to only jump into Sam's.

"Oh my gosh! I've missed you both so much. How about we walk around first beach, to catch up?" I asked excitedly.

"I would love to Lil..." Sam started trailing off.

"But?" I asked.

"But, I have something at home I need to do. So I'll see you two later." He said quickly walking out the back door.

I sighed. "Well come on, might as well go by ourselves." I said going out the front door and getting in my own car following Paul.

~~

Hearing the waves crash against the shore was calming. I couldn't help but close my eyes and then take in the smell of the sea salt.

"So how long ago did you get out of college?" Paul asked.

"A few months ago actually." I said opening my eyes to turn and smile at him.

He chuckled. "So what was your Major?"

"Psychiatrics. I now work at Forks Hospital as a psychiatrist. What about you?" I asked taking my flats off and sticking my toes in the dry sand.

Paul snorted. "I always knew you would do well in life." He shook his head. "As for me I just graduated high school."

I looked up at him confused. "Why is that?" I asked. Paul winced then lightly shook his head. "It's the wolf thing, isn't it?"

He nodded. "Yeah." Paul whispered, looking down slightly.

It was quiet for a moment before Paul broke it again. "So did you ever see anyone else after, you moved?" He asked almost slowly.

I thought about telling him about Carlisle but all that popped into my head was the last Kiss. I had shared with Paul. But before we could go any farther I broke down crying and didn't call him till the next day on the plane.

"Paul...I'm sorry I left like that. I just....didn't know how to tell you and you had been so romantic and...." I trailed feeling light tears go down my cheek.

Paul stopped before turning around and walking to me to comfort me. Wiping my tears away. "Shh...Lilia it's okay." He soothed.

I smiled. "Thanks." I whispered continuing to walk.. "So what have you been up to?" I asked the same small grin appearing on his face.

"No. You have to answer me first." He said point a finger at me, as if he was scolding me like a child.

I giggled. "Well there is a doctor at the hospital, but now you have to tell me about yourself." I explained smiling.

He smiled back hooking our arms together. "Well I'm happy to hear that. Oh and I imprinted early this month." He explained.

"Aw, that's great Paul, I'm really happy that you found the one you want to be with." I said with a smile.

"Thanks, Lil." He smiled back, bringing me into a light hug.

We continued talking like that. But I knew not to mention that I was with a vampire, or close to being with one; for I knew he would literally explode on the spot. Besides talking of that we talked a lot about what went on after I had left, and apparently Paul didn't take it too well. And I felt horrible for how depressed he had become.

But the love we had, it was young love, hardly anything in adult's eyes. But with us, it was much more than young love, and I hated to think that i had left Paul without much of an explanation.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/blessings_nghtmares/set?id=19589898

I hope you liked this one was so much better then my last chapter but I hope u comment^_^
Ok I got so far with the spell check be saddly for some reason it wont go all the way through so hopfully Ashley will work on it for me...ttly