Blessings and Nightmares

Boys Boys Boys.

Ashleys POV.

"Ashley? Wake up, Jake's coming in a few." I heard Lilia say, I could feel heard hand on my my cheek. I opened my eyes, and found myself in a smaller room than before. I smiled, watching Edward holding Blaire. His smile striking a part of her.

"How is she?" I asked, my voice dry.

Edward looked up, smiling. "She's doing good. You should hold your daughter." He brough her over, and placed her in my arms.

When I looked at her, her eyes lit up in recognition. She knew that I was her mother, that I was the one who take care of her as she grew. She looked like such a princess. She had already started to grow hair. I gazed at her light fuzzy hair on her little head. I could do nothing but smile down at her. I was surprised when she smiled up at me.

"You're beautiful, Blaire." I whispered, kissing her cheek softly.

"I'm going to go wait out for Jake and the boys." Lilia said, leaving the room. I turned to look up at Edward.

"Jake is coming? Who else?" I asked.

"Just Jake, Seth, and Paul." He grimaced, sitting back down to play with my hair.

"Thank you." I said.

He gave me a curious look. "Thank you?" He questioned.

I nodded, smiling at him. "For being here for me, when her father wasn't. Not like he'd come anyways..." I trailed. I cleared my throat to continue. "Just knowing that not one of you, as in your family members, has eer gone through this, you're all just so amazing at it. Especially you, Edward."

He nodded in understandment. "I'm here for you, love." He grinned. Then something caught my attention, and I let my eyes wonder around the room.

My eyes landed on Rose. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

She looked up and smiled. "Out to eat." She winked, I knew what she meant now.

"She's just beautiful." I heard Lilia say from outside the door. Then seeing Jacob walk into the room with Lilia.

"Ashley!" Jake beemed, coming to the opposite side of where Edward was, to awkardly hug me.

"Hey, Jake." I smiled.

"Wow, she's beautiful

"I know, she's just precious." I kissed her cheek again. She made a cute little face as her small, dark eyes closed. Soon enough, she was asleep.

"Where are Seth and Paul?" I turned my head up to look at Jake.

"They're eating... Fatasses." He muttered. I smacked his arm. "What was that for?" His eyes widened.

"Um, hello? There is a baby in here." I glared.

Jake rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, Ashley. She's asleep."

I shook my head, smirking. "You wanna hold her?"

Jake gaped, unsure on what to say. "It's okay...I'm fine..." He mumbled.

"But Edward held her. Everyone did, she does great with everyone." I explained. Jake glared at Edward. I punched him in the arm. "Do not glare, Jake!"

"Sorry." He whispered, holding out his hands. I carefully brought Blaire up to Jake's awaiting arms. "Wow, she's light." He said, smiling, once she was in his warm, big arms.

"Of course she would be to you." I smirked. I heard Edward sigh, and I turned over to look at him. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't really like him holding her..." He trailed.

I giggled, "You're so over-protective."

"I know."

"Don't worry, he's doing great." I assured him.

"Here." Jake said, bringing my baby back into my arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, he doesn't trust me..." He said. I rolled my eyes, waving him off.

"You guys are so stupid." I muttered.

"Dumb dog." I heard Rosalie hiss. I turned to her and gave her a 'watch it' look, which she actually took kind of seriously.

"Oh this is going to be awkward..." I mumbled as Blaire started to fuss.

"What?" Jake asked.

"She's hungry..." I said.

"Oh. Well, why don't I go and get her a hotdog or something?" He asked, about to elave for the door.

"Oh my god, you are so stupid!" Rosalie shook her head as she read a magazine.

"What did I do?" Jake asked incredously.

"She can't eat solids, you stupid." I smirked.

"So, what does she eat?"

"Well, she drinks, for now. From me." I explained simply. His eyes widened in realization. I rolled my eyes as he covered his eyes with his hands.

"Tell me when it's over." He said behind his hands.

"Ouch, goodness." I muttered as I fed her.

"What did she do?" Jake asked, worried. I started to laugh. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing, you are just funny." I answered back.

He shrugged, "Oh, thanks."

Edward helped me burp her as I got myself situated after feeding her. He was very good with Blaire, and even being as strong as he was, he was perfectly well with my daughter.

I took Blaire back into my arms as she started to drift off again. I kept staring at her, in amazement. Her beauty was powerful, and when she was older, it was a gaurentee that she'd be as beautiful as Megan Fox, even though I drearly hate Megan Fox.

"They are in here." I heard Lilia say before she came in with Seth and Paul. I smiled towards them, the responded with a smile. Carlisle then came into the room to check my stats and just about everything else.

"Hey." Lilia said to Carlisle, smiling widely at him.

"Hello." He kissed her breifly.

"Oh shit, Paul...Don't, not here." Jake said, holding him back as Paul glared at Carlisle. Carlisle just kept a calm expression abroad his face.

"Oh my god!" Rosalie jumped from the chair.

"What?" I turned to her, who was glaring at Seth. Seth, who had no idea what was going on.

"That mutt imprinted on Blaire!" She hissed. I turned over to see Seth staring in adoration at Blaire. He looked at her like there was no one else in the room, or even on the planet. I didn't know why Rose thought it was so bad, it was nice.

Then everything froze just as Paul when to lunge after Carlisle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, so...

Comment&Subscribe.. I'll love you forever. xD

Hope you like the new banner. THANKS TO DJ DANGER; :D