Blessings and Nightmares

Getting out.

"Shh." Edward kissed Ashley's forehead. "It's okay, Ashley. You're fine now."

I sighed walking out of the room rubbing my temples. I heard Carlisle follow me out, as I leaned up against the cool wall.

"You ok?" Carlisle asked looking down at me while standing in-front of me.

"Yeah just a little distraught...." I mumbled crossing my arms and biting my lip slightly.

"Maybe you need some time off... Your obviously starting to stress out what with all your patiences and this environment." Carlisle stated as I stepped forward and leaned my head against his chest.

"Carlisle I cant just leave. Ashley just had her baby and is about to go home, if I left who would help her?"

Carlisle sighed trying to relax me by combing his cold fingers through my dark chocolate hair. "She has Rose, Alice, Jacob, Edward, Emmett, Seth, Paul, and me she will be fine."

I sighed tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I looked up at Carlisle. "Alright but only if it's ok with Ashley." I said standing on my tip toes and kissing Carlisle's lips. He kissed me with passion while they relaxed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss as he encircled me in his. He pulled back slightly and leaned his forehead against mine.

"The only thing I need to relax is you." I smiled.

Carlisle chuckled pecking my lips again. "Yes well as much as I would love to spend the weekend with you I have work I need to do, besides I think Jane and Claire still have something in mind." He said again pecking my lips.

"OK." I said simply walking back into Ashley's room so I could talk to her. "I'm Sorry but could me and Ashley talk for a moment?" I asked everybody stood and walked out of the room. "Thank you," I called as Carlisle shut the door behind him. There wasn't really a point since they could all probably hear us anyway.

"Whats the matter Lil?" Ashley asked puzzled and slightly worried.

"Is it ok if I left for the weekend?" I asked bluntly.

"Why?" asked Ash confused.

"I need some time to myself, to relax. I have to much pent up stressed. But if your not conferable being alone with the baby I'll stay."
♠ ♠ ♠
REALLY REALLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG...AND SORRY TH ATS IT'S SHORT I PROMISE MY NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER^_^

HOPE U ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT^_^

oh and if anyone wants to message me a situation and a name that u want u could be featured in the story...cause i just now came up with this idea for my career in the story and I could get fans involed.

if this works then ur character will have an appearence in the story as one of my patiences....of course if u dont want to u dont have to...but i kinda hope this works...if u have any questions about it then ask in a comment and i'll reply on ur page...thank for reading^_^