Blessings and Nightmares

Good byes.

please read author's note...

(Lilia's pov)

http://www.polyvore.com/lilia_foster/set?id=19666854 (out fit)

I sighed running around my apartment trying to get a bag together. I was to leave with Jane and Claire in an hour. even though it was Wednesday and we had just gotten off work they want to go to Jacksonville to shop and hit some clubs. All I had to do was get some last minute things together.

After I finally finished packing I headed out the front door just as my phone rang playing If Everyone Cared as the ring tone. The caller ID said Carlisle.

"Hey. Just now walking out the door." I said smiling slamming my trunk closed.

"OK. I was just wondering if you were coming over here first to say goodbye?" He asked warily.

"Of course I cant just leave without saying bye to everyone." I smiled backing out the driveway. "I'll be there in a few. Bye."

"Alright, bye." Carlisle mumbled before hanging up. I placed my phone back into my pocket.

It wasn't long before I pulled up into the Cullen drive way, I could see Alice already holding the door open for me. I smiled at her a little nervously, I still wasn't sure what the other Cullen children thought of me since I knew they looked to Carlisle and his deceased wife as parents. But then again I may be the silly one thinking they may not accept me.

"Hi Alice how are you?" I asked coming up the steps.

"I'm fine. How are you?" She asked also smiling.

"I'm good. So where is Carlisle at this moment?" I asked as we stepped into the house side by side. I had my arms half crossed over my chest and playing with my necklace in my right hand.

"In his study looking over some files. You can go on up if you want."

"Thanks." I said quickly making my way to the stairs. When I made it to the door I lightly knocked.

"Come in Lilia." I could hear the smile in Carlisle's voice, and sure enough when I opened the door he looked up grinning at me.

I walked over to where he sat behind his desk and leaned down to kiss his lips passionately. Carlisle took my hips in his hands bring me closer and sat me in his lap as the kiss got deeper.

I tangled one of my hand in his light blond hair, while I placed the other in the center of his chest. I could feel his mussels tighten as he slide one hand up my back trying to push me closer to him. I complied by doing so and smiling into the kiss. I could feel Carlisle's tongue asking for entrance into my mouth before I giggled and broke away.

"I'm not moving away." I said as Carlisle kissed me every couple words.

"Yes love but I'm still going to miss you dearly." Carlisle smiled looking into my hazel eyes.

I blushed lightly at his sweet words as Carlisle stroked my cheeks and chucks. I had to bit my lip to hold in the grin that was begging to be let out.

"Awwww well I will call you ever time I get the chance. I'll probably miss you more." I said smiling.

"I doubt it." Carlisle mumbled as I stood up from his lap with him following me.

"If you want you can drive me to the hospital. Since we decided to take one car and I need someone to drive mine back." I said walking down the hall holding hand with Carlisle,finding interest in he carpet.

"Of course." He said smiling as we reached the last step.

I looked up to see Ashley standing by Edward, while she was holding Blaire. Ashley gently passed her to Edward as I walked up to hug her.

Ashley hugged me tightly probably thinking about our parents in the process.

"It's almost like your going off to college again." She said laughing slightly

I laughed with her. "I'll only be gone for a few days sis....Are you sure you want me to go? I can stay if you need me."

"No you deserve this you haven't had a break since you got out of college. Go out and have fun."

"Thanks sis." I smiled stepping back. 'Now Edward hand over Baire.' I thought smiling up at him. He smiled back nodding. 'Take care of them.' I thought kissing Baire on the cheek then handing her over to Ash.

I said good bye to the rest of the Cullens getting hugs from Alice Emmett and Edward. Emmett almost crushed wile he whispered that we'll have to pull some pranks when I get back. I laughed shaking my head at the silly thought, heading out the door.

In the Hospital parking lot Carlisle kissed me again and hugged me good bye after throwing my bag in the truck of Claire's car, I had my purse in hand.

I waved as we drove out of Forks and headed to Jacksonville. But I had no clue about what was going to happen and in the pit of my stomach I knew it wasn't going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
if anyone wants to message me a situation and a name that u want u could be featured in the story...cause i just now came up with this idea for my career in the story and I could get fans involved.

if this works then ur character will have an appearance in the story as one of my patiences....of course if u don't want to u don't have to...but i kinda hope this works...if u have any questions about it then ask in a comment and I'll reply on ur page...thank for reading^_^