Blessings and Nightmares

Watched

(Lilia's pov)

The next morning I woke up to banging on my door.

I groaned and looked at the clock. 9 a.m. I sighed before untangling myself from the blankets. "Yes?" I asked when i opened the door, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning Lilia. Would like like to go shopping with us?" Clair asked already dressed and ready to go.

I looked down at myself in my pajamas'. I bit my lip as I asked, "can you give me 30 minutes?"

"Of course. Jane just now got in the shower anyway so take your time." she smiled before walking off into her own room.

I quickly brushed out my hair and put it up in a full pony tail. and decided to wear shorts and a t-shirt.

http://www.polyvore.com/shopping/set?id=20772470

The three of us met in the hallway and I lead the way to the elevator. once the door was shut Jane broke the silence.

"Lilia when did you get your ta too?" She asked standing behind me looking at the back of my left shoulder with confusion.

I looked back at her mirroring her look. Then realization hit. "Oh that. Yeah I got that at my first wild party in college after that I've always hid it behind my hair." I smiled nervously.

"Why I think it looks awesome." Clair commented, Jane nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." I replied smiling.

For most of the day we shopped and i could strangely feel i was being watched. But I blew it off seeing I was in public. While shopping I was able to get some adorable baby clothes and awhite t-shirt for Ashley that had the picture of her and Edward cuddled up together the first night we stayed with the Cullens on the front of it, I also bought her a charm bracelet she would love.

While eating lunch we had decided to go to a night club latter. So when we arrived back to the hotel it was 3 and we wanted to get to the club at 9. So for the rest of the day we just relaxed in our room and got read at our own pase.

http://www.polyvore.com/club/set?id=19791506

The club was called Bites

When we pulled up to the club it was loud and after we flashed our id's to the bouncer it was louder inside.

After some drinks and dancing I had to find a quiet place. "Hey I'm going to go out side for a minute. OK?" I yelled over the music to Jane. She nodded in understanding.

I steped outside and took comfort in the warm air. But i could help but to feel eyes staring at me. I looked around in the allie, to see that in the dark to my left to find piercing red eyes staring back at me. They soon became closer and I could now see who the person really was.

"Who are you?" I asked shocked unable to do anything else.

He didn't say anything and before I could open my mouth to scream I was knocked out and being carried by ice could arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's....choppy? but i had to add length to it and i wasn't really sure how...but i hope u enjoyed and please please comment....oh and i star school wensday so im not sure when i'll be able to post again...how do u feel about starting school again?