Blessings and Nightmares

Understanding

(Lilia's pov)

*Please. Please Carlisle. Rescue me.* I thought knowing that by now they found my necklace, missing the feeling of it around my neck. Missing the feeling that my father's spirit was no longer watching over me.

I shook my head trying to calm myself down.

I looked up, over at Maghan. She was sitting in a corner with her head tilted toward the window, looking at the glittering snow outside.

She looked sad, like she didn't want to be here.

I bit my lip trying to think of what to say so she could open up. "Hey it'll be ok." I whispered unsure of what to say. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Meghan turned and looked at me in shock. "How can you say that? You've been kidnapped! They will surly kill you."

I looked away staring at the old wood floor. "How do u know that I won't be rescued?" I asked turning back to her curiously.

"How do you know that your family will be able to find you here?"

"How do you now about them?" I asked staring into her bright red eyes.

"In our convent we all have special abilities. One of us just happens to have the ability to read all your thoughts. That's the one who kidnapped you, the leader." She explained staring off into the distances.

"Why did you join?" I asked hoping that maybe we could escape together.

"My mate first changed me into a vampire ten years ago before he was murdered. By who I'm unsure, but soon after the leader found me and so here I am."

"What ability do you have?" I asked thinking of Carlisle and what I would do if I were to loose him.

"The power to create Shields."

I smiled excitedly. "Then why don't we escape together?" I asked as she looked at me in shock. "Why don't we just run-" Before I could continue the rest of the convent had opened the door and they didn't look to happy. Good thing I can freeze time.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok I need to make some clarifacations.
1) in the story i am a psycologist.
2) if u want a sequal comment about it...this story is comming to an end...
and i would like to thank Meghan for giving us ideas and if you have one dont be afraid to message us about it.
so please comment^_^