Blessings and Nightmares

Seven

"Whoa there, Ash." Lilia came into my room as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"What?" I mumbled. I looked over my Outfit, grimacing at my look.

"Hun, you look amazing. Edward is gonna drool over you." Lilia smirked, sitting down on my bed.

"Wow, look at you. Going to seduce the doctor?" I joked, but she glared at me. Lilia's Outfit was much more attractive than mine. Especially how it fit onto her body. Carlisle was going to die when he saw her.

"Thanks, Ash. But I think we need to get going. Like, right now." She pulled my hand, shoving me out of the apartment. We got into the car, Lilia driving down the rode a few minutes later.

"Are you nervous?" I whispered, trying not to let my voice slip my innocence. Lilia looked over at me, a small smile on her face.

"Of course I am, but I'm not going to show it. Afterall, Carlisle was the one who almost made Doctor Cheney cry today." She chuckled.

I laughed, "Really? That's hilarious. So he just turned on that doctor charm for you?" I asked.

Lilia nodded, smiling widely. "I'm actually glad he did, because I'm starting to like him. I know it hasn't been long that we've been here, but we talk a lot. So, yeah." She explained, grinning.

I nodded once, "Yeah..." I trailed off, looking out the window.

"Ash, what's wrong now?"

"Just have doubts. Why would someone like Edward want someone like me ; pregnant, hideous, no friends. Nothing." I groaned.

Lilia hit my arm, "Oh shut up. I won't explain to you on how boys have always looked at you, even when you're pregnant. Just keep that at the back of your mind, alright?" She tried to assure me thaht nothing was wrong, and that everything was fine. But I didn't feel it.

The rest of the drive to the house was quiet. None of us talked, just thhe music from the radio made the sounds. I didn't even feel like talking, so I wouldn't. Sorry, sis; I'm not doing it your way.

We arrive at a huge mansion-like house, minutes later. The drive went around in a 'U' shape. The house was unbelievably huge, and beautiful. The glass windows surrounded most of the house. But the house was in the middle of a forest, which was quite odd, but in a way, peaceful.

"Come on, let's go." Lilia spoke, pulling me out of the car. I grumbled at her as we made our way up the steps. My sister knocked once before the door opened to show a small pixie girl with short spiked hair. She was gorgeous.

"Hi, I'm Alice. You must be Lilia. And hi Ashley!" She chimed, shaking Lilia's hand, and giving me a hug. Her touch was cold, sending small shivers down my spine.

"Come in, guys!" She beamed, jumping up and down.

We walked inside slowly, not seeing anyone else in the home. Carlisle came around from a corner smiling in a nice formal attire.

Giving Lilia a hug and a small kiss on the cheek she said, "I'm so glad we could have this dinner together." Then he turned to me to give me a slightly awkward hug. "Hello, Ashley. Good to see you again." I liked his smile, Lilia was right in the jackpot.

I nodded, smiling slighty. The next to come was Edward, in another formal suit. It looked beyond amazing in it, and he made my legs feel numb. I begged myself not to fall, and lose my balance.

Edward did the same as Carlisle did, but vise versa, to me. I smiled up at him, his beautiful angular face much abroad, and I felt that same feeling that I had gotten before. What is going on?

"Shall we eat?" Carlisle abruptly asked, taking Lilia's hand over to the dining room. Edward took me by my waist which made me flinch slightly at his cold touch.

They pulled our chairs out for us and we sat down. This was a good mental note to keep handy. The Cullen men are gentleman. I smirked inwardly. Alice and Rosalie had place the Chinese food on the table and before leaving came over to hugging me and wish me good luck. For what, I wasn't exactally sure.

We ate in silence for a short amount of time before Edward broke the silence. But I looked up to see him and Edward staring at my sister and I. They hadn't really touched their food. Which was extremely odd.

"Lila, might I borrow your sister for the rest of the evening?" Edward asked casually, smiling a beautiful crooked smile that held my heart. Wait, what....?

Lilia smirked and nodded, her mouth still digesting her food. "Yes, you can. I think me and Carlisle want some time to talk, too." She turned to look at me, and wink.

Glaring at her, I stood up carefully, for Boo's sake. Edward took my gently by my arm and led me upstairs. I wasn't sure where we were going, but my heart was telling me I'd be fine. My mind, on the other hand, told me to get out of there. It'd happen again.

Edward pulled me into a dark room. I could see the glares on the windows, street lights shining through. Edward then turned on the light and I found myself in a small room. A room with no bed, only books, and music everywhere.

"You can sit, Ashley." Edward said softly, gesturing me towards his.... couch?

I nodded, slowly trying to lower myself on his couch. I winced as the baby kicked. Edward's hands were on my arms, helping my sit down. I smiled at him, that be my repsonse for him helping me.

Why are we even up here? I thought.

"Well, there is a reason that we are up here. I wanted to get to know you more." He somehow answered my thoughts. I nodded.

"Well, tell me about yourself." He pushed, smiling at me.

"Um." I whispered, not sure what to say. "There isn't much to say." I still whispered, looking away from his stare.

"I'm sure there is something. Tell me about what you like to do." He insisted.

"Well, I like music. I mostly listen to it, though. I sing, well I did. Not anymore..." I trailed, figeting with my fingers.

"I'm musically talented as well." I could hear a smile in his voice, so I looked up. He was absurdly beautiful, and perfect. If it was only enough to tell him about me and Lilia, it would be okay.

"Any special gifts, or something of that sort?" He asked suddenly.

I pulled at my hair nervously. How the hell did he know that? I shook my head slightly, trying to get that thought out of my mind.

"I have one too." He said simply. I looked at him in confusion.

"I don't think you're like us." I said.

"Between you and I, I can read minds. It's quite annoying, though." He whispered, closing in on the space between us.

"Oh." I said, closing my eyes. I could feel his cold breath on my lips, and a small shock was sent through my body.

"Hold still." He whispered, I could feel him closing in on me. I squeezed my eyes tight, waiting. His lips lightly brushed against mine, I froze and he kissed me very lightly. I flinched back a second before he could do that again.

"Um, uh- can we go downstairs now?" I said all-too quickly.

His face held nothing more than content and understandment. "Of course." He simply stated, pulling me up and leading me down the stairs.

"There you guys are. we were about to all sit down and talk for awhile." Carlisle smiled as I got down to the same floor as everyone else.

I was led over to their living room, where Lilia was sitting, Carlisle came over to her right side. I sat on her left, and Edward sat next to me. The rest of the Cullen's sat other places in the living room.

"Well, Lilia, you already know Edward, and Alice. This here, is Jasper, Rose, and Emmett." Carlisle introduced my sister to the rest of the them, smiling nicely.

There was an awkward silence for awhile but was suddenly broken by Alice and her cute, high pitched voice.

"Ashley! I love that ring! Where did you get that, I totally want one!" She asked, bouncing lightly on the couch.

I felt a pang of aching pain reach my chest, and I closed my eyes and pressed my hand to my chest in reflex. I grimaced as I tried to make the pain disappear.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Ashley. What did I do?" She asked frantically.

"Um, that was our mother's engagement ring. She gave it to Ashley before they went on their vacation..." Lilia trailed off, knowing how hard I've been taking their loss.

"I'm so sorry, Ashley. Really, I'm super sorry!" I could hear worry and guiltiness in her voice. Now I felt horrible about reacting so harshly. But I couldn't control it.

"What exactally happened...?" Alice whispered to Lilia, but i could faintly hear it.

Lilia cleared her voice to explain." They were attacked by some animal in Ireland. It was quite horrible, and odd because they were drained of all of their blood." She said too simply.

How could my own sister explain something like that so simply? Did she not care about how heinous it was to even find out about their deaths, let alone being drained of fucking blood? I started to shake, but I got it under control in a matter of seconds. What I couldn't get under control was the screaming in my head.

I grabbed my head in reflex, shuttering at the high pitched sounds circulating in my head. I groaned, trying to get myself under control. But the next thing I knew, I was making glass around me explode. I could hear a vase fly into a wall. A chair being thrown across the room. The screaming got worse, making me shriek.

"Make it stop! Lilia, make it stop!" I yelled in pain.

"What's going on?! Why are things be thrown, with no one even doing such a thing?!" Jasper said for the first time.

Lilia trembled. "We'll have to explain another time, I need to stop her before she does worse." She explained, trying to find the right pressure point.

I could feel my breathing start to rush. I was heaving harshly, my eyes starting to water. I grasped onto my furniture underneath me. I felt my chest go in and out all too quickly. I was having a panic attack, another one. Thinking about it made it worse. It wouldn't stop, would it? It never would, and I feared for the life of my baby catching on to what could be passed down.

"Ashley, Ashley. Listen to my voice, calm down, you can do it." Edward whispered into my ear, his hand on my back. He was trying to help, which let a weight come off of my shoulders.

"Lilia, what are you doing?" Carlisle asked. Lilia pressed her hand into my shoulder, pressing two of her fingers into my pressure pointed spot.

"I'm stopping her attack." My sister said simply, before I felt into blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, what do you think?

Lilia should be updating next, for her POV of the date. EEEEP, PANIC ATTACK!

OH NO!. D:

Comments&Subscribers!! <3