Blessings and Nightmares

Nine

I sat in the car, watching the rain pour down the window. I didn't want to go in there. I was afraid to see them. I know it'd be them, my heart told me that it was them. That they were the ones murdered in Ireland. They were the ones drained of blood.

But how could that even be real? Drained of blood? You'd have to be a sick kind of person to waste your time draining people of their fucking blood. But maybe it was some kind of animal. Part of an unknown species, that did this. Maybe this animal lingered around the forest while my parents went loaded the car.

Maybe that digusting, sickening animal was hungry, and didn't have a fucking heart to stop and think about what it was doing. It was selfish enough to take away two innocent people, away from their family. Their successful eldest daughter, and their youngest, second daughter, who happened to have been taken advantage of, and ended up pregnant.

That animal didn't give to fucking thoughts as to what this would do to the family. Not one thought, so it didn't it's worst on those two innocent people, happy to finally go home and see their children.

Honestly, I felt like everything was taken away from me. My parents were everything to me, and I loved them with everything I was. But they were taken away from me, and I felt the need to get revenge on the killer or killers.

Everything was gone, now that my parents were gone. I was closest to my mother, my sister was closer to my father. It explained a lot. She had his color eyes, I had my mother's. The only think that we shared, was a few looks. We look almost identical, but not enough to call us twins.

I hated this feeling. The feeling was strong, and forceful. I wanted to die, I wanted to kill myself the day I found out. The world was going to end, and I wasn't overreacting. Anyone who was close with their parents, would surely go down the same fucking path that I was headed down.

But to the heartless fucks, they are the worthless ones here. Even if slight pain was kept somewhere inside them, they were fucking carless, and selfish. Not giving two shits about losing someone. Especially the ones that gave you life.

Spinless pricks. I wish it was me, not my parents. They had something to live for, I really didn't.

I shuttered away from the thought, still staring out the window at the hospital. I felt an arm on me, and looked to see everything had stopped. Time had been frozen by Lilia, again. Just to give me some sweet talk.

"Ash, we need to go. I know it's hard, but we need to....make sure it's them." She said quietly, slight pain filling her eyes. I sighed, gesturing for her to unfreeze time. When she did, everything in the nearest place we were in had began in motion again.

I got out of the car, my small-ish belly slightly sticking out. Lilia got out and led me up to the building. We walked in to a large, clean room. It was hardly a room, more like a giant home with the ceiling that could reach outter space.

We walked up to the front desk, and petite woman smiled at Lilia, but frowned sadly at me. Her cheery voice made me flinch slightly.

"Hello, dears. How can I help you?" She asked.

Lilia pulled me closer, "We are hear to go to the examination wing. We need to..." She trailed off. The woman frowned again, nodding sadly. She gave Lilia directions to which was to go. All I did was follow.

We walked, and walked, and walked. Simply said, we fucking walked a lot. I was in a horrible mood, so i ahrdly kept up. Lilia would ahve to almost drag me through the small hallways.

Soon we reached the exact wing that we had been looking for. We walked in, up to the front desk. A young man smiled sadly at us.

"Name?" He said simply.

"Foster." Lilia choked out. The man nodded, waving us over to the next room.

Again, we walked silently, but not for long. He brough us to a dark, cold room. It smelled awful in there, but I ignored the stench, I just wanted to get out of here as soon as I could.

"Alright, we'll give you a look. You can confirm if they are your parents or not." The man explained. Lilia nodded, holding me up so I wouldn't fall.

"Do it." I spat, tears falling down my face. The man sighed, pulling the covers off of the two bodies.

The two pale, bloodless bodies lay in front of me and Lilia. She was quiet, very quiet. I was too, as I looked at the textures in their faces, every detail that I had memorized in my parents, was in them, too. And that's when I screamed.

I was breathing heavely, backing away from my dead parents. I whimpered, and screamed, yanking at my hair. Lilia and the doctor tried to calm me, but it wasn't working. I had backed into a corner of the wall in the room.

I curled up, my hands on my head. My eyes were shut, tears seeping through them as I gasped for air.

"No no no!" I yelled, shaking violently.

"Ashley, it's oaky! We need to get out before you-" Lilia was interrupted by sharp things being thrown across the room.

I heard two giant bangs, and I guess those were the medical trays being flown across the room. But I kept my eyes shut, and screamed.

"It's not them! No no no!' I let out a peircing screamed which echoed in the room with me. I felt Lilia's arm grasp on mine, she literally having to drag me out of the room.

"NO NO NO!" I shrieked, doubling over in pain. I twisted, trying to make Lilia let go of me. I yanked harder each time as I tried to free myself.

"Ashley! They are gone! You need to CALM DOWN!" Lilia screamed, trying to calm me down. I pushed her over and made a run for it. I screaming and cried. The tears blurring my vision and I ended up falling down.

"Mom! Dad!" I cried, still laying on the floor. Soon I felt a atleast four pairs of arms hold me down. I felt a stab on my arm, which could only be some sort of drug to knock me out.

I screamed and thrashed as the drug kicked in, soon enough letting go.


I felt something thrashing around. Violently, I might add. Then i heard a high-pitched screamed, and it sounded as if this person was screaming in my ear. The person started to shake more and more, making intense vibrations, along with echoing screams.

Then I realized that it was me thrashing out and screaming. I felt a cold pair of arms hold me down as I cried.

"They aren't gone! They can't be!" I yelled, still thrashing.

His voice settled me down all too quickly. "Ashley, love. It was only a dream, calm down. Shh." He cooed, rubbing a cold hand over my cheek.

My breathing went down to a normal rate, and I was only shaking, now. I wasn't sure if others had heard me, but apparently Edward did. He lay in the bed next to me.

I flinched, "What are you doing in here?" I asked confused.

He hesitated, "Well, I wanted to be here incase you were to wake up and not know where you were." He explained, getting off the bed.

I pulled his arm, making him fall back on the bed. "N-No. Can you please...stay with me?" I asked, biting my lower lip. A smile came across his face as he lay down next to me.

"Of course." He simply said. I sighed, pulling him closer to me. He brushed his fingers through my hair, letting silence overcome us. "May I ask...?" He started.

I sighed, shaking my head slightly. "Umm, not now, if you don't mind. I-I'm sorry." I whispered into his chest.

"No, it is quite alright. You gave me quite a scare there, though." His voice was full of worry and closure.

I sighed heavely, "Just a nightmare. Please stay here with me, though." I begged, my eyes starting to droop close.

"Anything for you, love." He whispered, kissing me lightly on my forehead.

I let myself wonder off under my clsoed eyes, and I couldn't find sleep that easily. So I waited, I waited for what seemed like ever. I waited for the nightmares, or flashbacks, to come back. But they didn't. I saw nothing come. That's when I realized I had fallen asleep, in a deep dreamless sleep, while in Edward's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
YIPPE KIYAY! Don't know if that's how you spell it. O_O

Comments? Subscribers?! :DD
TEEHEE! <3