One Day in Your Life

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough.

That same night Gavin came over to my apartment at 3 a.m. to apologize with roses.

"I'm sorry about yesterday it's just that I really like you and I'm jealous of Michael because well he's Michael Jackson and I'm just a guitar player who has the biggest crush on you."

"Slow down there Gavi-" I started.

"Hold on, just let me finish. I don't want to lose you. I barely got you and just the thought of you being with him angers me.  Cassidy, you're gorgeous. Michael knows that your beautiful and I'm just scared that he'll realize he made a mistake and that he'll try to make a move on you."

If only he knew that Michael had already made his move. More then a small move. With the way things were going now, I honestly preferred Michael over Gavin. The guilt was killing me though. Gavins voice was so sincere, that it was just completely heart breaking. 

Believe me, I didn't mean to do that to Gavin but I had stronger feelings for Michael. I couldn't just let Michael go like that.

Michael is 5-0 with Gavin right now. Especially since the event that took place yesterday made me feel more attahed to him.

"Gavin, that's really sweet of you." I said my voice sounding quite shaky.

"I just wanna lay in bed next to you tonight and cuddle." he said grabbing my hands and pulling me towards my room.

"Gavin, I -" as I was about to tell him I had to be up in 2 hours to "rehearse" he put his lips on mine.

All I could think was 'Michael' but I still kissed back. The kiss was horrible for me. I was relieved when I heard him softly snoring next to me.

I looked over at my clock and saw that it was now 4:30am.

I quietly got out of bed to take a shower and get ready. 

I realized that leaving A note on the bed telling him that I would be back was becoming a habit. I felt guilty for always leaving. I felt even more guilty that one of these days I might end up putting a note next to his sleeping frame that said "I'm leaving for good."

I left my spare key on the bed side table for Gavin to lock the door and soon enough I was on my way to see Michael.

The anticipation to see him made me sick to my stomach. Never in my life did I ever think of myself as the girl to cheat. Things change though and Michael is what I wanted. 

The morning drive was foggy and cold, making me even more tired then I already was but as soon as I arrived at the gate to his home I punched in the code to unlock the gate as fast i could. 

I jumped out of the car and ran to the door where I rang the door bell. 

Michael answered the door in his pajama bottoms and no shirt. As if I wasn't excited enough. He pulled me in quickly and gently pushed me against the door. 

"I've been thinking about you all night." he said kissing my forehead.

"Me too." I wrapped my arms aroun his neck.

"How'd your boyfriend take the news that you would be mine for a really long time?"

"Hes not too happy but oh well. I want to go with you and he's just gonna have to deal with it."

"I like you a lot cassidy. This tour is going to be the best thing that will ever happen to me."

"I'm thinking the same exact thing Michael. How long is this tour gonna be?"

"First leg of the tour will probably be a long time as well as the second leg. Probably 2 years max. all together."

"Wow. Two years with Michael. That's going to be the worst thing ever!" I said jokingly.

"You know you so want to be there though." he flashed a smile.

He pulled me upstairs to his room where we cuddled in which involved some pretty hot make out sessions.

Now I know people are probably thinking that me and Michael are just in it for sexual reasons but we aren't. I can feel it when we kiss. It just feels all to real.

Michael pulled away to look at the clock. It was 6 and we got out of bed to have breakfast. 

As we were done eating, Michael decided he wanted to show me the rest of Neverland. I was amazed. I never thought that these things existed outside of Disney movies and fantasy.

"Lets ride the train!" he shouted as I raced him to the train.

Neverland can bring the kid out of anyone instantly. It was so cute to see the innocence oozing out of Michael when he got to enjoy his home. I absolutely loved it here.

Janet made an unexpected appearance as me And Michael rolled out of the train laughing our asses off about how immature we were at moments like these.

"Hey Janet!" he ran over to her in which he gave her a bear hug.

"Hey Cassidy! Is Michael showing you around?" Janet greeted me warmly.

"Oh my god yes! He took me on the ferris wheel and I was scared because it was my first time riding on one and then we rode the carousal and then we got on all these rides! It was so fun." I didn't realize how ridiculous I sounded until I saw Janet with wide eyes and a smile that said 'She's crazy!'

"Michael, I think you found yourself a soulmate." she smiled at us both.

"I think I just found the girl of my dreams." Michael added.

I blushed at the comments. What if me and Michael really were soulmates? Could I actually be the the dream girl for him?

Deep down inside I really hoped it was true.

We spent the next few hours with Janet rehearsing in his dance studio. I made few mistakes but still I got most of the routines memorized and it was barely the first day of rehearsing. I still had to rehearse with the oter dancers but this was our time right now.

I am so gonna be looking forward to the next three weeks and two years with Michael.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 more update coming soon.

Who's Team are you on?

Team MIchael or Team Gavin?

Comment and subscribe(:

I love all of you who take the time to read my stories. Even if you aren't subscribed it still means a lot to me.

Thank you all.
L.O.V.E. <3