One Day in Your Life

On The Road.

Three weeks passed by so quickly. Rehearsals went well and I had gotten the moves memorized. The tour was starting off in two days. I was nervous as hell. Gavin was still pissed about the whole situation but he's been super clingy ever since I told him I was going on tour with Michael.

This whole week before the tour Gavin came over to Michaels house to keep an eye on me and make sure we were actually rehearsing. I was coming home late so I guess that gave him reason to be suspicious.

It made Michael mad. He didn't tell me, but the way he acted showed that he was uncomfortable. I would be too. I had to try my hardest not to get too touchy with him in front of Gavin.

Two days went by quickly and we were already packed ready to go. Michael had two tour buses one for him and another for his crew/dancers. I was nervous about spending time with the dancers in the tour bus. Yeah, we had practiced together many times but we never really talked.

I was walking towards the second bus to put my things away when someone pulled me behind the buses.

"Where are you going?" Michael asked,"Youre staying in my bus."

"Michael, won't the others suspect something though?" I whispered quietly.

"I only told two people outside of my family of what's going on between us. I promise you they won't tell. I only told Karen Faye and Jennifer, the guitar player. They're really nice and I trust them."

At first I was uneasy but Karen and Jennifer were really nice girls so I didn't worry much.

"Jennifer and Karen are staying in my bus so me and you wouldn't seem suspicious."

"Do you always have a plan?" I smiled.

"Always." he kissed me lightly before he grabbed my bags and led me to the bus.

I noticed there was only 3 bunks in the bus.

"You'll be sleeping with me." He stated almost as if he was reading my mind.

One of the security knocked on the door,"Miss Cassidy, there's a man named Gavin asking for you outside."

I nodded and let him know that I'll be out in a second.

"How did he know my name?" I asked shocked.

"I like my girl to be treated like a Princess. " he smiled and gave me a kiss before I went out to Gavin.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed me deeply.

"Cassidy, before you go, I wanted to give you this."

He instructed me to close my eyes and I did. I then felt him put a necklace around my neck. I opened my eyes to see a heart shaped locket with our initials on the inside.

I didn't deserve this.

"It's beautiful, Gavin."

"Im glad you like it. Anyways, call me when you have a chance. The band wanted me to meet up with them so I guess I better go. I'll miss you."

He kissed me and as I started to walk away he called my name. I turned around to face him and he said three words that made me want to cry of guilt.

"I love you."

As I was about to say something I heard security guys yelling for people to get on the buses because it was time to leave.

"I'll see you later Gavin."

I gave him one last smile before I got in the bus and the security guy closed the door behind me.

I walked back into the bunk area where Michael was laying on his stomach reading. I hopped in next to him and snuggled into his side. He put his book down and wrapped his arms around me.

"He told me he loved me." I said quietly.

"Do you love him?" He lifted my head up so I would face him.

"As a friend."

"Do you want to be with him?"

"No! I want to be with you, Michael."

He kissed me softly and then broke apart from me.

"I never knew being with someone I really like would be this hard."

"I promise I'll try to fix this situation quickly. I just want to be with you right now."

Our first show would be in Tokyo. I have been there many times
And I was excited to be there with Michael this time.

I couldn't even remember how long we had been on the road but Michael woke me up an told me that he wanted to take me out around Tokyo.

As I was getting ready Karen knocked on the bathroom door and asked to enter. I let he in and she was carrying a rather large bag.

"I wanted to know if I could help you get ready?"She asked.

"Karen you don't have to if you don't want to. "

"It's just that this is the first in a long time that Michael actually likes a girl and takes her out. I just wanted to do your hair and make up to surprise him."

"I would really appreciate it." I smiled.

She did my make up and did my hair. I loved it. It was like beach wave curls. She then pulled me over to her bag of clothes where she had dresses folded neatly.

"I got this dress but it fit too small. Try it on. Michael loves the pencil shaped dresses" she said handing me the little black dress.

I put on the dress and loved it. It went a little just above my knee and it hugged my curves perfectly. It also made my booty look bigger.

I followed by putting on my heels and my coat.

I thanked Karen for all that she did and walked out to meet Michael, in which he was on the phone with somebody.

"You look beautiful." he said hanging up.

"Thank you. Are we going now?"

He grabbed his coat and his glasses and we left.

As we walked trying to keep on the down low Michael pulled me into a small little store as his security followed behind us.

The store we walked into was a jewelry store and Michael had it closed down just for us.

"Try these on." he said handing me two rings.

"Michael."I groaned.

"Please Cassidy."

I did as he told and tried on the rings. One diamond was bigger then the other.

"Can I get the one with the bigger diamond." he asked the man as I looked at Michael with wide eyes.

He ended up buying both rings the cost coming up to $20,000

I was a bit upset that he bought them but I didn't want to ruin this night.

We had to perform in an hour so the security made us head to the venue where he would perform.

I got dressed with him in his dressing room backstage changing into yet another short dress.

Right before the performance Michael prayed he then gave me a quick kiss before running out onto the stage.

At the moment he kissed me I swear I saw a camera flash.

I couldn't let this distract me. Not now especially.

Michael began to sing 'The Way You Make Me Feel'

I was given my signal to get on the stage. I laughed and smiled as Michael chased me around the stage and danced closely to me.

He soon finished the show and we headed to the hotel. I shared a room with Michael. Just us two.

I was tired. I decided not to tell Michael about the camera flash. I didn't need to worry him at such stressful time. I was just worried about Gavin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update number 3 (:

I think I'll start writing drafts for the The Prince m. Jackson love
story soon (: