One Day in Your Life

Big Joke.

I found out the next day that it wasn't paparazzi that got a picture of Michael kissing me backstage. It was Karen that took a picture.

"Here,"She gave me the polaroid and a binder like object,"It's a scrapbook. So you can put your memorable moments in. I want you to remember this tour."

I had no clue why Karen was this nice to me. I barely talk to her yet she respected me.

"Karen, why are you so nice to me?" I asked.

"Cassisdy, I've spent a long time with Michael, I've seen him suffer over girls for so long. He likes you like he likes Diana Ross. If he likes you, then I like you. You're special to him."

I smiled as she walked out of the room. I thought to myself, 'i'm that special?'

I opened up the scrapbook to the first page and put the picture of us kissing down onto it.

I grabbed a permenant marker and wrote "Michael and I.
September 12,1987 in Tokyo Backstage at the Korakuen Stadium. The start of The Bad Tour."

I drew a little heart above the picture and quickly closed the book as Michael walked in.

"What is that?" He pointed at the book.

He already saw it so I might as well show it to him.

"Karen gave me it, she wanted me to remember my time here," I said as he sat next to me.

"Can I see?"

I handed him the book and he opened it.

"We look perfect together." He said smiling at me.

"Karen must have taken this. She always said she wanted to get a picture of me and a girl I liked kissing." He laughed.

"She got it alright. Scared me to death last night, I thought she was a paparazzi."

"You didn't tell me about it?" he sounded upset.

"Well, I didn't want to stress you out."

"You have to tell me about these things Cassidy. I don't want you to have to hide things from me."

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want to ruin our time. I promise that I'll tell you next time."

"Pinky Promise?" He said holding up his pinky.

I kissed him instead. I didn't need to pinky promise him because I would never dare lie to him.

"Cassidy, can we go somewhere tonight after the show? I want to take you out."

"Again?" I asked.

"Why not? You don't wanna go?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that you spoil me too much." I said honestly.

"Isn't that what girls like? Jewelry and getting spoiled rotten?"He smiled.

"Jewelry is nice but I don't want our feelings to be shown by spoiling each other with expensive gifts. Just being with you makes me happy."

"You are beautiful Cassidy. Honestly, inside and out. "

After the show Michael took us back to the hotel room to get ready. It was already midnight soi didn't know where we would go. He told me not to get too fancy for tonight. He told me that tonight there would be no expensive gifts. Just us two for the night. No security or crew following us.

I decided to wear short plain white summer dress the weather was warm so why not?

Michael and I quietly snuck out of the hotel being careful not to wake the crew. As we got out, Michael snickered and pulled out keys to the van that would drive us to the venues. I laughed at how much trouble we would get in if somebody found out what we did.

We drove for about 15 minutes before we came to a stop at what seemed like an empty beach.

We got out and Michael pulled a bag out of the trunk of the van.

I didn't ask questions. Instead I just followed him.

He set the bag down on the sand and opened it. He pulled out two pillows and two small blankets.

"Hold on." he said running bac to the van.

I watched the waves move back and forth. It was beautiful and relaxing.

Michael came back with a picnic basket and we set up the blankets.

He brought my favorite snack; Chocolate covered strawberries. A whole basket full actually.

I sat in front of him as we would feed each other. It was sweet the way he would tuck my hair behind my ear and how he would playfully, smear chocolate on my face.

We finished the snack and I sat in between his legs watching the waves.

"Cassidy?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something."

I turned to look at him.

"Cassidy, I think I'm in love
With you. I love everything about you. I know my feelings towards you are true and I trust you. I know it hasn't been long but I love you Cassidy."

I felt tears in my eyes as I leaned up to kiss him.

I didn't know if what I felt was love but it sure as he'll felt that way.

"I love you too."

We continued to kiss and he laid me down on the blanket. I pulled his shirt off as he pulled my dress off.

I knew what was about to happen but I wasn't going to stop it. I wanted this. I wanted Michael and I to go farther.

He kissed my neck and back up to my lips.

"Are you sure?" he asked as I nodded and gave him a kiss.

I sat up take his boxers off. I was shocked by what was underneath. He was big and thick. I was scared because it's been awhile since I've had sex. He was big.

He continued by sliding off my panties. He gave one more kiss on the forehead before I spread my legs and allowed him to push himself into me.

I hissed at the pain of him entering me.

"Am I hurting you?"

"I'll get used to it." I assured him

He entwined our fingers and told me a quick 'I love you' before sliding the rest of his member in.

I pulled the blanket over him so people wouldn't see what we were up to.

He began moving faster and harder when I got used to him. I have never been so satisfied during sex before.

I moaned out his name before my hands went around his back and scratched as he brought me to the best orgasm of my life.

He pumped in and out of me a couple more times before he released himself inside of me.

He pulled out and laid next to me.

"Wow." I said.

"Was it that bad?" He asked

"Are you kidding? That's the best orgasm I've ever had!"

Okay, a little too much information but I had to let him know.

He smiled and got a camera out of the basket.

I pulled the blanket over my chest as he wrapped his arms around me and we turned to give each other a kiss for the picture.

Michael checked the time an. It was close to 6 a.m. We had to be back as soon as possible.

He held my hand the entire ride back to the hotel. I felt so close o Michael now. I was sure what I felt was love.

We made it back on time and took a quick innocent shower together before Michael went out and told everybody that we were going to Disney World.

Gavin called when me and Michael were out at night. He called about 5 times before he left a voicemail.

"Hey Cassidy, I heard the show went well. I just wanted to call and say that I miss you already. You are probably exhausted from the show so I'll go now. I love you."

And then I heard the beep.

---------------------------------------

One month later. We were in Osaka.

I was beginning to get
Tired and and sick. I loved dancing on tour but I just felt sick.

It's been days since my
breast began hurting, I felt dizzy and tired most of the time too.

Michael began to take notice in how weak I was.

"Baby, are you sure you can perform tonight? You don't look good at all."

"Gee, thanks." I said as I ran towards the bathroom to empty out my stomach.

"Can I please take you to the doctor?" He insisted.

I finally agreed to go but I had to go alone since he had press things to do.

The doctor walked in and began to ask questions

"Miss Davis, when was the last time you had sex?"

I thought about it and told the doctor a month since I had sex.

He suggested that he should check if I was pregnant. I agreed but I knew I wasn't. I'm positive that Michael used protection that night.

We ran throught tests and an he came back with the results.

"Congratulations, Miss Davis. You are indeed pregnant." he smiled at me, "if you have any questions stop by my office. Also feel free to stop by again in a couple months and we can do some ultra sounds."

He walked out and I burst into tears. This had to be a joke. I was pretty sure Michael used protection. What about Gavin? There was no way I could hide this from him. How would Michael react?

This was not good at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hello, new update(: