‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

There goes my baby

Natalie’s POV

I stared out the window as I smiled. I watched the scenery flew by as Justin and I passed by. I read the names of the buildings as quickly as I could as we drove past. There were a decent amount of people outside today.

I turned to look at Justin, my head still against the cool glass of the window. His eyes were focused on the road as he drove. Once in a while he would flip his hair, before looking back at the road.

I’ll admit that he wasn’t a bad driver. We hadn’t had any scares or close calls yet so he knew what he was doing. Then again, I should have known that he knew what he was doing.

He suddenly felt set his gaze on me, with a raised brow. His lips curved upwards into a smile as his eyes bore into mine.

“Any reason why you’re staring at me?” he questioned, as he looked back at the road.

I simply shook my head as I continued to smile. I set my gaze back on the window, still smiling. My cheeks were beginning to hurt from how long I’ve been smiling.

I found myself smiling without noticing. I wouldn’t notice that I was smiling until my cheeks began to hurt. Once they did, I would stop smiling, preventing them from hurting any longer.

The song on the radio changed, and I instantly recognized it, “There goes my baby”. I listened closer to see if my assumption was actually right. The music began to play, only proving me right.

Justin quickly looked over at me before looking back at the road. A knowing smirk was playing against his lips. He flipped his hair as he continued to smirk.

I knew what he was thinking about. He was remembering my reaction to Usher. He was remembering how I became a fan-girl. He was remembering how I kissed him because of how much of a fan-girl I was. I knew that the kiss was the main thing that was on his mind. He wasn’t going to let me live this down.

I couldn’t blame him though. If I was in his situation I would probably have done the same thing. Do I regret becoming a fan-girl in front of him/kissing him because of it, no, I don’t regret it. I may have before but now I was simply over it.

I rolled my eyes, not meeting his gaze. I didn’t need to see him to know that he was still smirking.

After a few moments of avoiding his gaze, I turned to look at him. He was looking at the road but it didn’t take too long for his gaze to flicker to me, for a second. I playfully rolled my eyes as he continued to smirk.

“You should sing it,” he suggested.

I raised my brows as I stared at him, despite the fact that he was focused on the road. I had only sung in front of Justin once, and even then I was nervous. Despite the fact that ended up being a moment that we both remembered,or at least I remembered, I never thought that I would have to sing in front of Justin again.

I blinked my eyes as I stared at Justin. “Are you serious?” I questioned.

Justin nodded his head in response. I furrowed my brows together as I stared at him. “You mean sing, sing, or just say the words sing?”

“Sing, sing, obviously,” he pointed out.

I continued to blankly stare at him. He set his gaze on me as we pulled up to a red light. “You know you want to,” he mocked.

I rolled my eyes as I leaned against the cool glass once more. I closed my eyes and sighed. I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to do this again.

I simply leaned against the window with my eyes closed as the chorus continued. I could feel Justin’s gaze on me, despite the fact that I wasn’t looking at him.

I relaxed once the chorus finished before I began to sing.

I get the chills whenever I see your face
and you in the place boy


I knew that Justin was smiling at the slight change of words. The thought of him smiling, made another involuntary smile make its way onto my lips.

feel like I’m in a movie baby
I’m like oowee baby oh

don’t know why you flip your hair out cha’ face
but you do it with grace boy,


Justin laughter soon filled the car as he listened to my cover. I resisted the urge to laugh as well. I hadn’t planned on doing a cover, but I hadn’t planned on singing either.

no need to keep this baby
I ain't ashamed of calling your name boy

I’ve been waiting all day to have your hands
on my waist, no need for space
wouldn't trade this feeling for nothing
not even for a minute
and I’ll sit here long as it takes
to get you all alone
but as soon as you come walking my way
you gon' hear me say

there goes my baby
(oo boy look at you)
you don't know how good it feels to be called your girl
there goes my baby
loving everything you do
oo boy look at you

and boy I feel like it's our first time
every time we get together
baby loving you feels better than
everything, anything
put on my heart


I reached up, holding my heart necklace between my fingers. I felt my smile grow wider as I held my necklace.

I don't need a ring
and I promise our time away won't change my love

there goes my baby
(oo boy look at you)
you don't know how good it feels to be called your girl
there goes my baby
loving everything you do
oo boy look at you

there goes my baby
(oo boy look at you)
you don't know how good it feels to be called your girl
there goes my baby
loving everything you do
oo boy look at you


I opened my eyes, setting my gaze on Justin. One of largest smiles that I have ever seen was present on his face. I knew that he was glad we were at a red light, a long red light. If we weren’t then he would have to focus on the road.

His eyes bore into mine as he continued to smile. My smile matched his as I held his gaze. It felt as if forever passed as we simply stared at each other, smiling like idiots.

Eventually spoke up. “So did you like it?”

“I loved it babe,” he smiled.

“I loved everything about it. I just wanted to hear you sing, but instead I got a cover, the best cover that I’ve heard. Maybe, it’s even better than the original,but don't tell Usher I said that,”

I giggled as I shook my head. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, as I continued to stare at Justin. I didn’t bother to cover my cheeks as I normally would. I was distracted by Justin’s eyes; I simply stared at them and smiled.

Justin gaze suddenly dropped downwards, towards my neck. I continued to smile, knowing that he was staring at the necklace that he bought me. I looked down at the necklace as well. I found myself mindlessly twirling it with my fingers.

The light suddenly flashed green, causing Justin to go back to driving. A smile was still plastered onto his face as he continued to look at the road in front of him. I was smiling as well as I set my gaze on the window.

My phone suddenly began vibrating in the pocket of my shorts. I pulled my phone out, seeing that I had a text message from Allan. I rolled my eyes as I stared at my phone.

Allan and I haven’t talked since I left with Justin. I figured that he was still mad about what happened, so I couldn’t blame him.

Honestly, I wasn’t mad at him anymore. I was enjoying the time that I had with Justin. I didn’t have time to worry about a small argument that I had with Allan. That would be a problem that I would deal with when I got back.

I simply shrugged the matter off, deciding to open the message. There was no harm in reading whatever he had to say. If I didn’t like the message I would simply not reply, and delete it from my phone.

I opened the message expecting to see a message from Allan, but I was wrong. I did receive a message from Allan, but it was a picture message.

I gasped as I stared at the picture. My hand dropped from my necklace, as I stared at the picture. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I didn’t want what I was seeing to be true. I covered my mouth as I stared at the picture once more.

Allan was sitting on a couch, with a girl straddling his lip. From the looks of things, they were engaged in a heavy lip-lock.

This wasn’t what bothered methe most. I simply couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Allan wasn’t simply making out with a random girl that he met.

He was making out with Sabrina.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while since I've updated but here you go. Sorry about the wait.

What do you think about Natalie's cover to the song?
What do you think about the text message?

Anyway,
I'm not going to hold the next chapter hostage. In other words you don't have to comment for the next chapter to be posted. I'm taking some advice from one of my readers, and trying this.
Now the reason why i do hold chapters hostage is because i update based on popularity since i'm writing so many stories. The story that gets this most comments gets and update sooner.
But this time i want to see how many people are actually going to comment when they don't have to.