‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Before the show

Natalie’s POV

The days went by quickly and before I knew it, it was time for the tour. The routines had been rehearsed over and over and over again until they were perfected. Everyone had memorized them and had them down to a T.

It had been decided that I would dance with Justin to Love Me and Annabelle to Never Let You Go. I suggested it while Annabelle and Justin simply agreed. It completely contradicts what Sabrina and I had in mind for Justin and me but it made since.

I was going to take this one step at a time. I could easily manipulate Justin the same way as I did the others, but I didn’t want that. Justin wasn’t just a fling like all the others. I had already liked him more than the others, so I couldn’t treat him the same way.

We were simply going to start off as friends. That was probably how it was going to have to be for a while. So of course, I still kept my “little black book” per say. The only problem was Sabrina was worse than Maya.

Sabrina would let me text them but not call. Even when I texted them she gave me a time limit. If I tried to go over she would take my phone, by force. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, but it was all for a good cause.

Everyone loaded their stuff onto the Tour bus. Turns out that Sabrina, Thomas, Allan, Annabelle and I were going to be on the same bus as Justin. Apparently he gets bored, but if you ask him, he’ll deny it.

I stood in front of the bus in awe with a smile on my face. The bus was black and purple, with a silver stripe going around it. The windows were tinted, except for the ones on the door and the windshield. Something told me that Justin picked out the bus as well.

The bus was huge from the outside, I was hoping that it would be just as large on the inside. I don’t know if I could take being cramped on a bus with Thomas and Annabelle. Having to deal with Thomas’ hormones, Annabelle’s attitude and then them hooking up would be too much for me to take.

I reached down to pick up one of my many suitcases but someone picked them up before I could. I looked up at find Allan standing there smiling. Of course I smiled back at my best friend.

“Well aren’t you the gentleman,” I joked as I continued to smile..

“Anything for a fair maiden,” he winked, playing along. I laughed and playfully pushed him. Allan laughed before picking up another of my suitcases. He carried them on to the bus while I continued to stand there. This was all still too real for me.

“Hey,” a familiar voice spoke from behind me.

I knew exactly who it was from the voice and the butterflies in my stomach. It was the only person who had ever made my heart stutter. I turned around as a wider smile made its way onto my face.

“Hey,” I greeted.

“Excited?” he questioned with his familiar thousand dollar smile. My stomach began to do flips at the sight of his smile.

“I should be asking you that pop-star,” I folded my arms across my chest and smirked.

He out his hands in his pockets and shrugged. He flipped his hair out of his eyes before focusing back on me. “This isn’t my first performance, so you’re probably more excited than me,”

I opened my mouth to speak but stopped when someone behind me wrapped an arm around my waist. I was then picked up and carried away.

“Sorry, I forgot something,” Allan spoke. I let out a playful squeal and laughed. It was the last thing that I was expecting, which is probably why I laughed. He carried me onto the bus but continued walking. He didn’t stop walking until we reached a living room like area on the bus.

Annabelle and Sabrina were sitting at the booth/table near the windows. They both gave me and Allan confusing looks. Allan then threw me down onto the couch, causing another laugh to escape my lips.

“Now everything’s on the bus,” he smiled triumphantly at them.

I laughed before kicking his but with my foot. Allan grunted before he started to rub his ass. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing again. A smirk soon made its way onto Allan’s face as he turned around to look at me.

“Jeez dimples, I know you want to hit it from the back, but can’t you wait until later,”

I quickly picked up a pillow and threw it at him with a laugh. Annabelle and Sabrina laughed as Allan caught the pillow. “Awe thanks dimples, you’re too kind,” he then put the pillow on his butt and started to walk away, purposely switching his hips.

Sabrina, Annabelle and I died laughing. Allan was insane, but he was my insane best friend. We didn’t know how long we were laughing but it was for a while. I started laughing so hard that I fell off of the sofa. That only caused us all to start laughing harder. My stomach was hurting and my eyes were watering but I couldn’t stop laughing.

As we started to calm down we heard the sound of footsteps. I wiped my eyes and found myself staring at Thomas and Justin. They both had confusion plastered onto their face as they looked at us. I glanced over at Sabrina who looked at Annabelle. Before we knew it, we had started laughing once again.

This was going to be one interesting tour.

-X-

The venue was enormous. It was larger than I would have ever thought a venue could be. Sure they were large from the seats but backstage was even larger than it would have seemed. Though, I didn’t have time to explore the venue.

As soon as we arrived we were put to work. Justin went to his dressing room, while the dancers stretched. The dancers had to do the first run through. We had to do a run through as we were performing. After we did it flawlessly the first time, we had to do it two more times. After we finished we cleared out so everything could be set up for Justin’s sound check.

Annabelle, Sabrina and I were sent to our dressing room to get dressed. All the other guys were in one down the hall. We knew that we weren’t going to have much time so we immediately started getting ready. We had to start with our hair while we waited for our clothes to arrive. Sabrina and Annabelle decided to keep theirs straight like always, but I decided to do something different.

I decided to crimp my hair, something that I haven’t done for a while. It seemed as if it would fit the hip-hop/pop moves that we were going to be doing tonight. Besides it was tradition, many celebrities and dancers crimped their hair before they preformed. I simply liked the style because it was cute and functional. If I started to sweat my hair might get frizzy, when it was crimped it only made it look better.

It took me about two hours and fifteen minutes to do it. Once I was done, I was completely satisfied with the results. Luckily when I finished our wardrobe had arrived.

Due to the fact that this was the LA show we would be dressing differently than how we would normally dress, so we were told. We had to wear the proper attire for LA. Annabelle, Sabrina and I were all shocked by the outfits that we had to wear.

We were wearing rompers, rompers. That’s the last thing that I would have ever expected to wear. I was expecting some short shorts and a tank, but no we’re wearing rompers. In fact the shorts part of them were short, so in a way I was right.

Regardless of what we thought, we had to wear them. The only problem was that I had a wardrobe malfunction. The cut was so low that my red bra was showing.I picked the worse day to wear a red bra instead of a black one. They ended up giving me a bandeau bra to change into.

so after that problem was solved, we put on the shoes and accessories that they gave us. The earrings that we had to wear had to be studs, hoops may fall off while we’re dancing. I thought that the bracelet was pretty cheesy but wore it anyway.

Once we were completely dressed, we had to do our make-up. There were actually make-up artist to do our make-up but Annabelle and I refused. I honestly wanted to be the only one to do my make-up, I knew what looked good on me.

I ended up finishing before everyone else so I scanned my appearance one last time. I didn’t want to sound conceded, but I looked great. I seemed to be showing the perfect amount of skin, or at least to me I was.

I walked to the other side of the room and started stretching once again. Suddenly the door opened revealing someone dressed in all black with a clipboard and a headset. She looked around the room until her eyes landed on me.

“You,” she spoke to me.

“Me?” I questioned as I pointed to myself. She nodded before motioning for me to come over to her. I stood up right and walked over to her.

“Look you’re the only one ready so I need you to go tell Justin that he has 20 minutes until the show starts. I have something’s to take care of so I can’t do it,” she spoke. I nodded my head understanding what she was saying. She nodded her head before pulling out a VIP pass from her pocket.

“Take this so that security doesn’t take you as a fan,” I nodded once more and put it around my neck. She told me where I could find Justin’s dressing room before I left.

As I walked backstage I noticed exactly how busy everyone was. People were running back and forth getting ready for the show. Security was everywhere watching everyone. Everyone who was out had a VIP pass around their neck.

I soon reached Justin’s door. There were two security guards standing in front of it. They raised their brow at me in suspicion as I stood there. I raised my VIP pass, receiving a nod from them. I walked past them and opened the door to his room.

It didn’t take long for me to spot him. he was lying down on the couch with his acoustic guitar on his lap. The purple hat that was on his head was tipped over his eyes, all he could see was the lid. His arms were folded behind his head. he hadn’t noticed that I came in.

I bit my lip as I continued to observe him. I debate whether or not I should wake him up. Then again, we had a show to do. I don’t think the fans would be too pleased to have the main attraction in his dressing room sleeping.

I gently closed the door behind me, making sure not to wake him. I walked over to the couch and stood behind him, where his head lay. I couldn’t see his face due to his hat, but the way that his chest raised when he breathed confirmed that he was sleeping. I smiled before lifting his hat up.

“Oh Mr. pop-star, you have to wake-up,” I softly spoke. He stirred as a groan escaped his soft lips.

“Why?” he softly questioned, as his eyes remained close.

“Because you have a show to do in less than twenty minutes so wake ya ass up,” I spoke with a laugh. This time my voice wasn’t as quiet, it was closer to a joke despite the fact that he did have a show to do in less than twenty minutes.

Justin’s eyes flew open once the words left my mouth. Once his eyes met mine they filled with the same joy that they always held, though this time they weren’t as bright; probably due to the fact that he had just woken up. It took all of my will power not to smile from his hazel eyes lighting up.

“You look different upside down,” he spoke. I furrowed my brows at him.

“Really though, you just wake-up and that’s the first thing you say,” I replied.

He shrugged his shoulders as he continued to stare at me. He then let out a loud yawn and didn’t bother to cover his mouth. I laughed before covering his face with his hat.

“You’re nasty pop-star,” I laughed. He fixed his hat and playfully stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes before walking to the other wide of the couch. Justin picked up his guitar and moved his legs, giving me room to sit down. I sat down and adjusted my hat as well.

Justin then noticed what I was wearing. His eyes slowly trailed my body lingering in all the right places. His eyes slowly made their way back up to mine. He licked his lips as a smirk made his way onto his face.

“Nice outfit,” he smoothly spoke.

I rolled my eyes and ignored the butterflies in my stomach. “It’s in honor of the LA show. Believe me, I didn’t get to pick it out,”

His smirk grew wider. “I’m kind of glad you didn’t,”

As if on cue, we rolled our eyes in sync. Justin immediately began to roar with laughter as I glared at him. “Are you mocking me pop-star?”

“Maybe,” he smiled, his eyes flickering with humor.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I continued to glare at him. I hated when he did that. It made me feel predictable, though I wasn’t really mad at him.

“Nat, have I told you how cute you are when you’re mad,” he winked. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I didn’t need him mocking me once again. Instead I continued to glare at him, as if I was mad. He laughed lightly before standing up.

He walked over to me and placed both his arms on either side of me, trapping me in the process. My stomach began to tie itself in knots, knowing what was going to happen next. I chest my arms folded across my chest, as if I wasn’t fazed. He laughed lightly once again.

“I’m serious you do look cute when you’re mad. In fact….” He trailed off. He brought his hand up to the lid of my hat and took it off. He placed it back on my head backwards. This time I raised my brow at him.

“There,” his face seemed to soften as he stared at me. His eyes then locked with mine and my breath caught in my throat. I stared into his amazing hazel eyes as my heart began to pound. I didn’t want to look away from them.

Justin’s gaze then flashed down to my lips before the locked with my eyes once again. He slowly started to lean in, as my breath caught in my throat again. My heart began to pound harder. I knew what was happening, I knew what was about to happen.

As much as I wanted to be able to kiss him again, I couldn’t. I had to take this one step at a time. I couldn’t turn Justin into another one of my boy toys. I couldn’t simply be friends with benefits with him, I didn’t want him to be the same as all the others.

Justin’s warm breath soon hit my lips. My heart was pounding a thousand miles a minute as I remembered the kiss from last time. I found myself melting before he even kissed me.

But I couldn’t let it happen, not yet anyway.

“Justin” I breathed.

“Hm?” he quietly answered, as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

I opened my mouth to speak but the words wouldn’t come out. They were caught in the back of my throat, with no intentions of coming out. Justin took this opportunity because his lips began to graze mine.

Suddenly the door open, causing us to jump apart. I sighed with relief, knowing that I had just gotten lucky. I looked at the doorway only to have my breath get caught in my throat once again from who was standing there.

I was in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, i know, why couldn't i just let them kiss. Remember Natalie's taking this one step at a time. lol

What did you guys think about the chapter?

Feedback please.

Comments=Next Chapter