Sequel: Seattle

Action

Four.

Mae had been running around all over the place the whole day. She didn't even have the time of day to sort out Jake's make-up removal like she had done the previous day. There were a lot more actor's in today, namely because the majority of them were extras that were required for the feel of the film. Mae didn't even know what the damn film was called, she was just forced into the masses and ordered to sort out their appearance to make it seem like they were Persian or at least in the desert.

By the time she returned to the all too familiar camper van she was out of breath and exhausted, she was glad that the little room was ventilated as the heat outside was driving her mad. Mae kicked her shoes of and slumped in the chair, shutting her eyes in the hope of getting some shut eye before she was forced to leave by the security.

Mae heard someone knock faintly on the door of the little room and she looked up to meet the inquisitive gaze of Jake, she smiled tiredly towards him, much like he had done the day before. He leaned against the make shift dressing room table and watched her silently.

"Yes, Jake?"

"Do you feel like taking my offer?"

"About what?"

"Food."

"Jake, I told you. It's not professional."

"Screw being professional! We're already on first term basis, at least give me the opportunity to show you what it's like to eat food with me."

"I, I don't know."

"Go on, Mae, live your life."

"Oh fine! Have it your way. But not tonight, I'm sleeping."

"Oh good, because I wasn't going to offer you the chance again," he teased.

"Ooh, I'm a lucky girl then am I?"

Jake chuckled and walked towards the door he'd just come through.

"Hey, how about you come see me act on set?"

"Don't push your luck, Gyllenhaal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw I'm sprinkling this story with cheese!
Comments?