I'm With The Band

Chapter 11

The next day I peed three times before leaving for school. I tried my best to look thinner, I was even wearing my mom's skinny suit. Yeah, I was that desperate. When they asked why I looked so damn good I would just tell them that yesterday I had been bloated. Yeah, that was my story.

Baby there's a shark in the water...

When I walked outside and locked the door I turned around and gasped. Brandon was sitting against his car. I walked down and stared him in the eyes.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" I said, it wasn't meant to be in a harsh tone, but I think that's what I rubbed off as. His face turned to a frown.

"Well, I'm sorry that I was trying to be nice," Then he moved to walk to his car. I stopped him with a hug.

"That's not how I intended for it to sound. I was more in shock than anything else okay?"

"Okay... Well let's get going. Are you hungry?" I pulled back and smiled. He was going to buy me breakfast!

"No... I already ate." Which was a lie, I just couldn't tell him that.

"Oh, okay. Well I had bought you a chicken biscuit." As he said this he pulled a bag out and handed it to me.

"I'm sorry... This is why you should call ahead of time." I said, smiling. He sort of laughed and nodded.

"Let's go."

When we got to school I hugged him bye and walked away. I had to try and find that boy from yesterday. I wanted to know what his problem was. Before I got too far from Brandon he called my name. I stopped and turned around.

"Yes?" I called.

"You look good today!" He yelled back. I blushed and walked away.

It wasn't too hard to find the boy, he was looking for me. This boy was like a magician, appearing out of no where. I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Hey, you." I turned around and looked at him.

"Hey! You have no right-" Then he kissed me. This boy I didn't even know kissed me! On the second day of school? I shoved him away and wiped my mouth.

"What the fuck dude?!" I defended. This guy was a creep.

"I thought you would want your first kiss..." His face was unreadable.

"Um, you thought wrong."

"Your face says otherwise. You liked it." His face was smug.

"You're wrong, you fucking creep." And with that I turned on my heels and walked away.

This was going to be one strange year...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, i don't know where this came from, my wandering mind came up with it and my fingers simply followed. sureee....

comment?
please subscribe?!