I'm With The Band

Chapter 7

He wouldn't go away when I told him to. Nathan Patterson was the most annoying thing ever! Yes a thing. His annoyance makes the perception of him abnormal, no longer anything related the the human race. All I wanted to do was talk to Brandon, but could I do that? Nope. Not one bit.

I wasn't even able to catch up with Brandon, Nathan pulled on my arm and told me to walk slow. Couldn't he tell I didn't want to walk with him?

Today was the last day of rookie camp. I'd have to wait a week without seeing Brandon. That was going to be torture...

After band camp I walked out to see if Brandon's car was still there. It was, but he wasn't. I trudged over to his car anyways and leaned against the hot metal and waited on him. It didn't take too long before I saw his cute-self practically jog to his car. When he reached me, he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey girlie," He said, boy did he sound exhausted.

"Hey...I dunno what to call you..." I laughed, he just smiled.

"Brandon would be cool."

"Nah, I don't think so. Brandon is just so...Brandon."

"That...makes...No sense." He said in monotone. I nodded my head and smiled.

"It makes no sense to you. Makes all the sense in the world to me." I smiled as I opened my water bottle and finished off what was left in it.

"So, what are you doing during the week we have off?" He asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders but I was thinking "You I hope..."

"I'm probably just going to watch TV...Maybe record some stuff."

"Record some stuff?" he asked stupidly. Then I remembered he doesn't know much about me.

"Oh yeah...well you see I play piano." I bragged.

"Really?"

"Nah, ha-ha. I just play the flute."

"Then what do you mean?" He asked, still not getting what i meant.

"I'm making a summer documentary, I'm bringing my camera with me next week to get some shots..." After I said this I looked down. It sounded so nerdy when I said it out loud.

"That's freaking cool as shit!" he exclaimed. I looked at him with a beaming smile.

"Really?! I always thought it was kinda dorky, but you know..."

"No! It's not dorky at all. I'd love to help sometime..." Was Brandon No Last Name asking to help me with my dork-fest? I had the sudden urge to pinch myself.

"Hell yeah you can help me! I just kind of need your number..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was just pretty much a chapter of their first REAL conversation where the chapter is pretty much all dialog... More to come! <3Haley thanks for all my loving commenter's and subscribers! you know who you are! :D