When in Love, Forced to Part

Allyn

“Maybe we should pour soup on him,” Yasmin whispered. I chuckled lowly. I guess she did not know I was awake. Whom would I still have my eyes closed?

“Are you crazy! Yasmin he has broken ribs, you butterball,” Clayne screamed.

“It was just giving a suggestion. Oh, well we should pour some water. No, some silly string.” Yasmin suggested another bad idea. I imagined Clayne rolling her eyes. After that, I half listened. I was not up for anything because the painkillers were not working. My head felt like it was going to burst. My eyelids shot opened.

“Clay get the doctor,” I whimpered, as Clayne ran out of the room and Yasmin raced over to me.

“What’s wrong?” I winced as the pain soared around in my body. The doctor rushed in with my sister trailing in behind him. The doctor towered over me. I squealed as his hands pressed on my chest. He removed his hand and looked at me.

“It looks to be either a Costochondritis inflammation of cartilage between the ribs and breastbone, but I might just mistaken. Females mostly have it. Males rarely have it, but just to make sure I will have to put you through some test. That will at least take one more week,” he said, scribbling on the clipboard in his hands. “Ms. Bishop you should call you father, so I could have his consent to take action on this thought,” he mumbled.

“So is he going to be alright?” Yasmin asked the doctor.

“He should be it isn’t something big, but if this keeps happening it will become something he will deal with for the rest of his life,” the doctor said before walking out the room.

“He would like that, wouldn’t he?” Yasmin choked. I rolled my eyes; we were going to have the same fight when she first found out.

“Yasmin, just drop it.” I carefully shifted my body.

“Allyn he can’t keep doing this to you, he will soon kill you. Do you want Clayne to go through the same thing you did,” she barked.

“Just shut the fuck up okay, he will not do the same to Clayne…” my voiced drifting off. But what if he actually does? What is going to happen when he kills me? Will he go after Clayne than? He would have done that already though, but he only does this because I might like guys. Yes, I was still undecided, and confused.

“Hello…Earth to count jack ass are you there?” She waved her hand in front of my face.

“Sorry,” I said lowly.

Clayne walked back into the room, dad fallowing behind. He ushered the girls out and sat in front of me. I covered my face with the sheets. “Da-” I spoke but was cut off.

“Not a word, do you know how much this going to cost us? Just for these useless test.” He asked his firm voice calm. I nodded, not leaving his gaze. “You know what, I’ll pay but your ass better be ready, your getting a job whether you like it or not.” I shifted my body upward.

“But I have soccer, d-”

“I think I know what the fuck your still doing.” I mumbled something in return, falling back down on my pillow. “What was that?” He barked. I shook my head.

He soon left and I was alone, again. The doctors kept coming in and out always asking stupid, pointless questions. I was not going to eat; I do not eat hospital food. I would wonder about stupid things as well. Like if people at school are missing me. Do I have a lot of homework? The painkillers are doing their job now, but the worst thing was I felt like I was in the clouds. I was seriously high on medication. Soon enough I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song(s): Too many to remember -.-
Word Count : 636 :( I know short
C'mon people we need the support!
This took 5-7 days >_< sorry it wasn't out sooner. I rewrote it a bunch of times. So this is what I settled on. I'm still not happy o-o but oh well.
Question: What do you fill about Allyn's Dad , Yasmin ,and Clayne.
Accomplishment : Comment&Subscribe! :)

edited by chrissy