Status: Name change: Falling Slowly!

Falling Slowly

Image
Rachel Berry: Her life suddenly took a turn for the worse when Gabrielle Adams showed up. Boyfriends, solos, friends—soon, everything she has worked for is threatened, and Rachel's sanity is put on the line. She wasn't sure of where the future would be taking her, but she was absolutely positive of one thing: she absolutely detested the new girl.

Gabrielle Adams: She never wanted conflict with Rachel Berry; all she wanted was a fast, but comfortable, transition back to Ohio. She never expected to see Jesse St. James ever again, nor did she expect him to still harbor feelings for her, or to provoke a silence she had once vowed to take. She never wanted to be Rachel's competition, she didn't even want Finn or Puck's attention. She didn't need her mother or grandmother trying to guilt her into doing things she did not want to do. She didn't plan on being thrown in the middle of a raging war of conflict. Too bad for her, conflict was what she got.

Author's Note: Banner by me. I know that I said I wouldn't write fan fiction unless it dealt with Potterverse, but I absolutely adore Glee (and Jonathan Groff) way too much to not write this. Inspired by the song Faithfully by Journey! You can probably expect a Jonathan Groff story too..maybe not cause I think that might be pushing my limits. I just have a very nice story planned out for him. He's straight in it too, so that's a plus. Oh, a girl can dream, can't she? As far as disclaimers go, I do not own anything that you recognize. Anything and anyone you do not recognize belong to me, though. :)

* Everything is slightly canon up until Funk.