Status: currently on hold

Leah Imprints

How To Save a Life

Leah’s P.O.V.

We arrived at La Push a few hours later. Jake was now Alpha for both packs so it was now one HUGE pack. We told Jake what happened.

“Well, according to the location where the two of you fought, so far away from civilization, I’m pretty sure that the hiker you encountered was lost, very lost in fact.” Jake told us.
“What do we do now?” Keith asked, I really hate having him in y mind.
“Nothing.” Jake replied.
“Fine by me, I’ll head back to my house now, bye.” I said and started running towards California.

-----------------------------------4 hours later--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was past midnight and none of the pack members were in their wolf for, so I was alone with my thoughts still running towards my house.
I found the clearing where I fought with Keith earlier and caught the hiker’s scent. I followed it till I reached his tent. Dam, this dude is really lost, we are very far away from civilization.
I scoured his campsite and noticed that he had enough food and water for a few more days. After he runs out of food and water he’ll probably die.

I wasn’t sure what to do but I did want to save him. I thought for a long time. If I presented myself to him in my human form he’ll probably find it suspicious me being there without hiking equipment so far away from other people. In my wolf form I could lead him away from the forest but it’s too risky. I could also knock him out and carry him close to a city, like take his tent and put it there so when he wakes up he would think he wasn’t so lost after all.

Dawn was approaching and I had to make a decision soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is of the song "How to Save a Life" by The Fray, its awesome.

Comment plz :D
Next chapter will be out soon, writing it already :)